Author Topic: How many cans will the UFC feed Lesnar when he comes back from his fake illness?  (Read 6598 times)

suckmymuscle

Ha ha!  Complete meltdown!!!

Ha ha ha!  I bet you think Hulk Hogan is the greatest fighter ever...lol!

You are contemptible, dude. How can anyone have a serious debate with you? You are comparing one of, if not the greatest professional fighter ever, to the stage actor that was Hulk Hogan. You obviously hate Fedor and PRIDE for whatever reasons. And you can't reply to anything I wrote in my post. You got paw4ed and you know it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Fedor is as legit a Hulk Hogan.  The fights were fixed...sorry to burst your bubble.
w

suckmymuscle

Fedor is as legit a Hulk Hogan.  The fights were fixed...sorry to burst your bubble.

I have already destroyed this claim of yours. You have no evidence for that. No one agrees with you. Your claim that Fedor is as legeitimate as Hulg Holgan makes you beneath being worthy of having a debate with. If Fedor's fights were fixed with all the serious injury he's suffered in them,, then what about UFC fights where no one ever gets hurt?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
..and Brock's weren't ::)

bench

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
dana white knew pride was better than ufc when he sent his boy chucky to japan and got demolished by rampage. that is why he bought them out and took all there fighters because he knows his fighters are nothing but cans.  ;)

brock lesnar with a outstanding record or 4-1 defeated ufc greats like mir, over rated randy and heath herring. and you want to compare fedor who has fought the best in there primes and won every single time.

i would of loved to see brock in pride and get his head kicked in or stomped ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
..and Brock's weren't ::)

bench

Shogun, along with dozens of other UFC fighters, says hello.

suckmymuscle

Mindspin is hilarious: his hero is a fake wrestler from the WWE, and yet he accuses Fedor of being as legitimate as another fake wrestler just like Lesnar. Brutal self-ownage by a moron. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
dana white knew pride was better than ufc when he sent his boy chucky to japan and got demolished by rampage. that is why he bought them out and took all there fighters because he knows his fighters are nothing but cans.  ;)

brock lesnar with a outstanding record or 4-1 defeated ufc greats like mir, over rated randy and heath herring. and you want to compare fedor who has fought the best in there primes and won every single time.

i would of loved to see brock in pride and get his head kicked in or stomped ;D

Pride is dead  ;D and you have to get Brock down for soccer kicks
The only way for Brock to get respect is to fight Fedor and if he wins Fedor fans will have plenty of excuses
RIP Bob Probert

Fury

• Getbig V
MMA is in a sad state when someone beats a few guys who are well past their prime and is then viewed as the greatest fighter ever.  ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
MMA is in a sad state when someone beats a few guys who are well past their prime and is then viewed as the greatest fighter ever.  ::)

Nobody is saying Brock is the greatest fighter ever....

Fedor is just fighting for a payday and protecting his "legacy".

I just want to see Fedor come demolish someone in the UFC and prove his ranking.

Let's not be foolish here.  The UFC does have the most compelling match-ups and if they don't...they have the money to
get the best.

Fury

• Getbig V
That's why they've gone and gotten the best? The best competition at HW is outside of the UFC right now. Overeem, Barnett, Aleks E are three fighters that come to mind.

Overeem and Fedor are both in a different league than Cock Chestnar.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
MMA is in a sad state when someone beats a few guys who are well past their prime and is then viewed as the greatest fighter ever.  ::)

umm, Randy was the Heavyweight Champion and Mir was the Interim-Heavyweight Champion.
Those were like 2 of the hardest fights in the world at the time.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
umm, Randy was the Heavyweight Champion and Mir was the Interim-Heavyweight Champion.

randy was and is way past his prime.....

mir?..i wont comment on mir...there is nothing to even talk about...he was the champ cause thats the best HW the UFC had at the time......and thats sad...

bench

suckmymuscle

So you think it's hard to beat a guy who's 46 and weights 40 lbs less than you do? And Frank Mir is a nobody. He looks like a pussy and his claim to fame was defeating a post-prime Nogueira - with great difficulty.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fury

• Getbig V

Hahaha, they weren't anywhere close to two of the hardest fights at the time. What they were was the best the shitty UFC HW division had to offer.

Funny how many people drink the UFC kool-aid. Now a 40-something year old guy fighting someone in their prime and who also outweighs him is a tough fight.  ::)

suckmymuscle

Mindspin is hilarious: he's the one who thinks that a fake wrestler is the greatest fighter ever, and yet he accuses Fedor of being a fraud like another fake wrestler. What a dumbass, and what a sad way to own yourself in a debate. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
 If Fedor's fights were fixed with all the serious injury he's suffered in them,, then what about UFC fights where no one ever gets hurt?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ha ha ha!!  Hulk Hogan also suffered serious "injuries"....ROTFLOL!!!!

w

suckmymuscle

Ha ha ha!!  Hulk Hogan also suffered serious "injuries"....ROTFLOL!!!!

And so did Brock Lesnar in his WWE career, although we're yet to see him suffer them in the other hoax fighting organization he fights for, the UFC . ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
What the hell does it say on Hulk's tattoo !??! I am xxxxx I am  ...

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Lesnar = Dana White puppet

StoneSmasher

• Getbig I
What the hell does it say on Hulk's tattoo !??! I am xxxxx I am  ...

"I am that I am"