Author Topic: Alabama Or Texas BCS championship game??  (Read 1966 times)

leadhead

• Getbig III
Re: Alabama Or Texas BCS championship game??
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 08:35:23 AM »
I have a few opinions after this game.

1. McCoy is a PUSSY. All x-rays and tests came back OK on his shoulder, so why didn't he play after that??? I know he's got a bright future, but obviously he couldn't handle the Alabama defense and was scared. At least he should have looked like he was in pain on the sideline (which he didn't)

2. Very few teams outside of the SEC should crack the top 5 ranked teams lately- hardly any can handle SEC defense. Actually the BCS National Championship should also be awarded to the SEC champion every year to keep from embarassing the rest of the conferences.

BTW GO GATORS ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 08:44:19 AM »
Hey "Show" remember this!

The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Re: Squadfather showing awesome back thickness and striated triceps
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 03:11:57 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: dov on October 02, 2009, 03:09:00 PM
did "SF" happen to move to Apex, Norf Kakalaki?  .....hmmmm

Think UGA can "upset" LSU? I'm thinkin there may be an "upset"
Bama is best overall, all 4 qrtr bashin team in country even though I root for teh Gatorzzz

haha, I'll swing by Apex and check it out.

I think UGA could upset LSU, but I wouldn't count on it.  They pulled one out of their butt last week.

Bama is very tough.  Stable of awesome RB's,,,,Julio Jones is going to be a superstar at WR.  But WHEN Tebow gets healthy, the Gators will prevail!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 08:48:59 AM »
It's obvious to anyone wth 1/2 brain that SEC football is far superior to ANY other conf in country. It's absurd for the Boise St, TCU, Cincinatti likes to bitch n moan over being overlooked. The system is flawed, but SEC is Men amongst boys. UGA, South Carolina, Tenessee, etc could've given Texas a good game. Texas, USC, Oregon, Oklahoma would be average to above avg in SEC