Author Topic: DEATH NOTICE: Craig Titus’s best buddy, Matt Cline died January 5, 2010.  (Read 19462 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: DEATH NOTICE: Craig Titus’s best buddy, Matt Cline died January 5, 2010.
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 12:08:31 PM »
What was the actual cause of death?

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 02:29:29 PM »
I'm sure it had nothing to do with all the crap and steroids he took to look bigger ::) 36 and dead - hope it was worth it

What do you mean, there are plenty of "Experts" here that claim steroids are perfectly safe /sarcasm off

When smart people get a real job and a family, they realize being the biggest mofo in the room isn't worth dying young.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 06:11:20 AM »
> . . . after a valiant battle with numerous illnesses.

Such as? ???

He was waiting on a kidney transplant
A

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 06:22:25 AM »
What was the actual cause of death?

food poisoning

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 07:39:28 PM »
Wow - last I heard of Matt, he had other issues, illnessess and some surgery.  He wasnt on steroids for a long time.

Here is my Matt Cline interview...

http://www.getbig.com/iview/cline051225.htm

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 05:58:28 AM »
Wow - last I heard of Matt, he had other issues, illnessess and some surgery.  He wasnt on steroids for a long time.

Here is my Matt Cline interview...

http://www.getbig.com/iview/cline051225.htm

I just read in your interview that Matt Cline met Craig titus as a teenager while living at ed connors house... holy crap, what a schmoe paying teenage bodybuilders to live with him !?!! WTF

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 10:49:32 AM »
call out the morals squad  LOL

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 12:37:44 PM »
sounds like in that interview, Matt thought Kelly was the one who murdered Melissa, not Craig.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 05:05:29 PM »
sounds like in that interview, Matt thought Kelly was the one who murdered Melissa, not Craig.

I think that's what actually happened.. like Matt said I think she was on a 3 day drug binge, all strung out and craig was openly fucking melissa so she went nuts and killed her, craig took the blame..

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 05:10:03 PM »
I think that's what actually happened.. like Matt said I think she was on a 3 day drug binge, all strung out and craig was openly fucking melissa so she went nuts and killed her, craig took the blame..

how do you think she killed her? with a taser or with drugs?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 05:12:55 PM »

LOL...not likely. Anyone who even remotely knew Craig knows that he wouldnt take the rap for his own mother, let alone Kelly...especially as a prior felon.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 05:14:30 PM »
LOL...not likely. Anyone who even remotely knew Craig knows that he wouldnt take the rap for his own mother, let alone Kelly...especially as a prior felon.

that may be true, but he really didnt have motive. I can see him roughing her up if he was mad over something like stealing, but he had no real motive to kill her.

If anything Craig knew how to manipulate women and control them. If he didnt want her around he would have kicked her to the curb. Why murder her?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »
craig seemed too "alpha" to take the rap for a woman

E
E

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2010, 03:19:38 PM »

I know what you mean about Craig, he is a shady, scammer who  would sell his own mother for an amp of nubain :)

but something tells me kelly had more involvement in this then everyone was led to believe.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2010, 03:24:19 PM »
LOL. Bricks always talk about a guy's stripes, even if he's spent 99.9% of his life doing charity work and .1% on a juvie stretch.  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2010, 03:40:52 PM »
that may be true, but he really didnt have motive. I can see him roughing her up if he was mad over something like stealing, but he had no real motive to kill her.

If anything Craig knew how to manipulate women and control them. If he didnt want her around he would have kicked her to the curb. Why murder her?

I dont believe the INITIAL motive was to kill her, things got out of control, and he ended up killing her, or taking it to a level where he thought there was no way out of going back to jail (something he swore he would never do)...after that it was a clusterfuck/ drug fueled haze of bad decisions and stupidity...quite simply...they panicked.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 03:44:52 PM »

Still interesting after all this time. If he did it, would he have taken the plea deal.  When the prosecution offered up Kelly to only 3-5 years in jail, he agreed to it.

There is still interest now, as a documentary is being made on this subject for the Discovery Channel as we type.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2010, 05:15:44 PM »
I dont believe the INITIAL motive was to kill her, things got out of control, and he ended up killing her, or taking it to a level where he thought there was no way out of going back to jail (something he swore he would never do)...after that it was a clusterfuck/ drug fueled haze of bad decisions and stupidity...quite simply...they panicked.

I see...so an angry jealous Kelly probably confronted Melissa (both of them on meth or at least withdrawing from it), and then whatever Melissa did in reaction to Kelly's confrontation incited Craig (also on meth) to get physical with her, which led to an accident and then a meth fueled panick.  What a bunch of genius's

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2010, 06:30:40 PM »
I see...so an angry jealous Kelly probably confronted Melissa (both of them on meth or at least withdrawing from it), and then whatever Melissa did in reaction to Kelly's confrontation incited Craig (also on meth) to get physical with her, which led to an accident and then a meth fueled panick.  What a bunch of genius's
sounds about right....all them wiggers

newmom

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2010, 06:36:14 PM »
I know what you mean about Craig, he is a shady, scammer who  would sell his own mother for an amp of nubain :)

but something tells me kelly had more involvement in this then everyone was led to believe.

gotta love nubain

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2010, 07:12:33 PM »
gotta love nubain

what is nubain like, someone here described like heroine. Althought that doesnt help because I have never tried Heroine.

newmom

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2010, 07:16:58 PM »
um Im not sure, never did heroin either

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2010, 07:17:27 PM »
what is nubain like, someone here described like heroine. Althought that doesnt help because I have never tried Heroine.
 oh now all the GetBig drug addicts will emerge shortly

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2010, 07:19:38 PM »
 oh now all the GetBig drug addicts will emerge shortly

i'd appreciate it

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2010, 12:06:28 AM »

Thats the problem with physical voilance - once you slap somebody you have no idea were it will go - history is littered with incidentes
that started similar and ended somewhat the same, not neccesarily with a burned out jaguar but with somebody or some people getting killed and the killer(s) desperatly without any plan or any idea what to do driving around the country until picked up.