Author Topic: Do women ever comment on your glutes?  (Read 3900 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Do women ever comment on your glutes?
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 10:31:09 AM »
no women are always staring at my ass. if i dont see them do it my gf lets me know about it. she always feels so special when we are out because everyone pays attention to me. im just so damn handsome !  ;)

Maybe you should start wearing underwears. And pants above them. That'll solve the problem.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 10:41:47 AM »
Typically not but it happens on occasion that they grab them during sex.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 10:58:07 AM »
My glutes paid my bills for 4 years (NO HOMO

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »
If you have a big muscle butt the 8 out of 10 people who look at, notice, or admire it are men--not women.  :D

why do you always speak for women, bay?

E
E

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 12:11:15 PM »
If you have a big muscle butt the 8 out of 10 people who look at, notice, or admire it are men--not women.  :D

If you don't have a muscle butt you can always buy one http://www.buttforyou.com/.  In another thread, TOMCAT admitted to buying and wearing this kind of padded underwear.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=31762.msg1488806#msg1488806   :-[

Yeah ok, keep dreaming batiman..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »
My glutes paid my bills for 4 years (NO HOMO

what part of the US does one have to move to be able to make aliving for that long?
In other words, what part of the country has that much demand cuz i'm dying in Upstate NY

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 01:10:38 PM »
if I see a hot set of glutes I know that its the engine that drives the piston ...and he can drive it in hard, fast and deep.
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 01:13:28 PM »
if I see a hot set of glutes I know that its the engine that drives the piston ...and he can drive it in hard, fast and deep.
yeeeeeaaaahhh boy

body88

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 01:19:41 PM »
Um, I have never claimed to be a college president, nor would I ever want to be one.  Not sure where you got that idea but you might want to add “reading comprehension” to your ‘to do’ list.

You do realize this is a bodybuilding board, right?  I hate to break the news to you, but pumping up your muscles so you can show them off to other men is gay and most people do realize that.

Last year, on the general board, you were attention whoring about whether you should accept a job as President of a major university. Generally speaking, presidents of colleges and universities tend to have held the same position at multiple schools throughout their career(s).

Here are the facts: you an obnoxious attention whore, who force feeds your gayness to all of us. I understand that bodybuilding has a large gay following, but not everyone that participates in the activity is a homosexual (or a homosexual that's in the closet). That's not my point though, my point is that you show up in threads that have nothing to do with homosexuality and spew your nonsense all over the place. If I need to work on my reading comprehension, you need to work on staying on topic and not using every feasable situation to push your personal agenda, dolt.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 01:19:50 PM »

If you don't have a muscle butt you can always buy one http://www.buttforyou.com/.  In another thread, TOMCAT admitted to buying and wearing this kind of padded underwear.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=31762.msg1488806#msg1488806   :-[
Shut up with your bullshit, f@ggot.  ::)
!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 01:22:38 PM »
Last year, on the general board, you were attention whoring about whether you should accept a job as President of a major university or not. Generally speaking, presidents of colleges and universities tend to have held the same position at multiple schools throughout their career(s).

Here are the facts: you an obnoxious attention whore, who force feeds your gayness to all of us. I understand that bodybuilding has a large gay following, but not everyone that participates in the activity is a homosexual (or a homosexual that's in the closet). That's not my point though, my point is that you show up in threads that have nothing to do with homosexuality and spew your nonsense all over the place. If I need to work on my reading comprehension, you need to work on staying on topic and not using every feasable situation to push your personal agenda, dolt.

x3

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2010, 01:22:53 PM »
Last year, on the general board, you were attention whoring about whether you should accept a job as President of a major university or not. Generally speaking, presidents of colleges and universities tend to have held the same position at multiple schools throughout their career(s).

Bay is a classic narcissist, in addition to being obnoxious.
!

body88

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2010, 01:25:24 PM »

Shit, does he go off on a tangent about gayness if one man compliments another mans shirt? Totally obnoxious.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2010, 02:18:52 PM »
Shit, does he go off on a tangent about gayness if one man compliments another mans shirt? Totally obnoxious.
x4

A

dustin

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2010, 06:14:32 PM »
Even when I was as frail as a Thai ladyboy... I've always had a great booty.

A man is not a man if he's got a pussy little pancake ass.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2010, 06:18:30 PM »

Don't forget downright idiotic / retarded when it comes to assessing people or bodybuilding fans

body88

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2010, 06:35:10 PM »
Don't forget downright idiotic / retarded when it comes to assessing people or bodybuilding fans

He's the Kanye West of getbig. Rushing into threads and spewing a bunch of bullshit unrelated to the topic at hand. Ok, we get it, you think everyone is gay. Shut the fuck up, already. Sorry if this seems harsh ( I dont' think I' m any better than anyone else who posts here) but enough is enough.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2010, 08:01:27 PM »
I have no ass. Genetic thing, my old man has the flat rear too. Cue jokes about me looking at my dad's ass. Seriously though, jeans fit me like shit unless I try on a hundred pairs. They will be all baggy in the ass and look like shit. Its a good thing the rest rest of me is friggin perfection 6'2" 225lbs bitches.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 08:20:35 PM »
Its a good thing the rest rest of me is friggin perfection 6'2" 225lbs bitches.

6'2 and 225, my god, YOU BEAST!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2010, 11:48:05 PM »
Yes.  They delicately mention I should use some Clearasil on there which usually results in a dutch oven checkmate.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2010, 11:50:42 PM »
  Females compliment me on my penis

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2010, 09:33:34 AM »
6'2 and 225, my god, YOU BEAST!!!
But that is all upper body tho. ;D
A

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2010, 02:17:12 PM »
sadly yes,

"cute little ass" doesnt really sound as a compliment though,

LOL, someone just said those exact words to me last week at work.  I think she thought she was complimenting me, meanwhile I walked away thinking "little?" :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2010, 03:00:20 PM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2010, 03:38:06 PM »
  Females compliment me on my penis
haha sure jackass