Author Topic: The Racial Lottery. Tiger Woods is officially 100% Black  (Read 4808 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: The Racial Lottery. Tiger Woods is officially 100% Black
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »
that explains everything?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:50:17 AM »
This is old but still funny today.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=162807
Black folk knew this. It is Tiger who is either in denial or hasn't figured it out. Hell, by all racial stereotypes he fits the bill. He drives a Cadillac Escalade. He is a rich athlete who married a attractive blonde white woman who had no real job or education. Yep, he may fight it, but the mofo is black. ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 11:58:32 AM »
Black folk knew this. It is Tiger who is either in denial or hasn't figured it out. Hell, by all racial stereotypes he fits the bill. He drives a Cadillac Escalade. He is a rich athlete who married a attractive blonde white woman who had no real job or education. Yep, he may fight it, but the mofo is black. ;D

Are you crazy? the bitch was a model in Sweden, her father was some famous tv host..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 12:10:44 PM »
Are you crazy? the bitch was a model in Sweden, her father was some famous tv host..

She was a model in Sweden, but a Nanny here. Epic downgrade. She basically had no job. Imagine going on a date with a chick, you work as a professional, and you ask her what she does. She says, "Oh, I'm a Nanny."
Now, are you putting that in the wifey category or the hit it and quit it category. Just off of that.
And as we know Tiger was basically renting her. Yep from model to Nanny to being rented to play house.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 12:12:16 PM »
Haha, so driving a nice car and being rich qualifies you as black? Am I missing something here?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 12:14:40 PM »
Haha, so driving a nice car and being rich qualifies you as black? Am I missing something here?
Yes, a brain. I am being sarcastic and playing on the stereotypes... If you read my first post I stated that.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 12:33:37 PM »

Only if you chrome it out,get some killer rims,and tint the windows.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 12:35:02 PM »
Yes, a brain. I am being sarcastic and playing on the stereotypes... If you read my first post I stated that.

I can't be bothered to read every post in a thread. I skim it and form my own biased opinions within the first 5 seconds.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 12:36:56 PM »
I can't be bothered to read every post in a thread. I skim it and form my own biased opinions within the first 5 seconds.

It's always best that way 8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 12:37:14 PM »
She was a model in Sweden, but a Nanny here. Epic downgrade. She basically had no job. Imagine going on a date with a chick, you work as a professional, and you ask her what she does. She says, "Oh, I'm a Nanny."
Now, are you putting that in the wifey category or the hit it and quit it category. Just off of that.
And as we know Tiger was basically renting her. Yep from model to Nanny to being rented to play house.

Heh, nevertheless he wanted a hot model... you really think he would have gotten her if he hadn't been a famous pro golfer winning $500,000 tournaments ?!! LOL, let's say tiger was working at a laundromat or 7-11, I'm sure the chick would have looked at him  twice...

everything in life comes with a price...never forget that.

tiger's no chippendale..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 12:39:55 PM »

Yes BF as a fellow legend I know.

As if you can be bothered with what other people think. Let the lower caste members do the dirty work Ha Ha ha

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »

Matte is new color of choice.

BF, that's your problem not mine. When you skim, you miss the whole. That's why "skim" milk misses the flavor and richness of "whole" milk. Next time read the whole post so you can get what the person is saying and you won't have be corrected.
When you cut corners, you don't get a square.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 12:43:05 PM »
Matte is new color of choice.

BF, that's your problem not mine. When you skim, you miss the whole. That's why "skim" milk misses the flavor and richness of "whole" milk. Next time read the whole post so you can get what the person is saying and you won't have be corrected.
When you cut corners, you don't get a square.

Ilike the matte look on the new Harleys not on cars.

...check that,and old muscle car with a matte hood or matte stripe going down the hood is sweet 8)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 12:55:42 PM »

;D

2:40

tank u jesus

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »

Ilike the matte look on the new Harleys not on cars.

...check that,and old muscle car with a matte hood or matte stripe going down the hood is sweet 8)
Instead of painting their cars Matte or chrome, now they are "wrapping" it in that or vinyl for the Carbon Fiber look, this is to protect the original paint.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 01:30:04 PM »

True dat.  I've dated several nannies in my day, but none since I became rich.  I still like working-class women, but they've got to have some ambition. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 10:58:00 PM »
Has anyone considerd how Tigers mother may factor in all this.

Dad - a soldier in the Vietnam war, taking some R&R around the area of say.... Patpong, Bangkok - somehow meets a non-hooker and decides to marry her...

If that's the official story - who am I to doubt it ????

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 11:07:55 PM »
Has anyone considerd how Tigers mother may factor in all this.

Dad - a soldier in the Vietnam war, taking some R&R around the area of say.... Patpong, Bangkok - somehow meets a non-hooker and decides to marry her...

If that's the official story - who am I to doubt it ????
Black soldiers, they tend to like women who do as they are told, and either search for submissive American women, or when abroad (like Korea or Thailand) think that they are in heaven, because American and black women are too independant and have too much mouth. They more than anybody, especially old skool one's like his Pops want a submissive chick.
Plus, his mom had some disparaging words about black women (no doubt some of the feelings from his dad).

One time I was helping a 40+ yr old Filipina, and she said to me, "What do I know, I just some Asian woman", her husband was a American... ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 11:43:21 PM »
 he knows he is a now

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 11:56:41 PM »
Black soldiers, they tend to like women who do as they are told, and either search for submissive American women, or when abroad (like Korea or Thailand) think that they are in heaven, because American and black women are too independant and have too much mouth. They more than anybody, especially old skool one's like his Pops want a submissive chick.
Plus, his mom had some disparaging words about black women (no doubt some of the feelings from his dad).

One time I was helping a 40+ yr old Filipina, and she said to me, "What do I know, I just some Asian woman", her husband was a American... ;)

Hahaha, I know it's not true and doesn't apply to everyone, but I've always noticed that if white guys date asians, it's because of the "do as your told," mentality. They don't get it with American white girls or black girls, etc...

No offense to asian girls and the white guys that date them, but I personally never found them to be attractive. I like my white girls and on the side latina chicks 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 01:18:13 AM »

Hahaha, I know it's not true and doesn't apply to everyone, but I've always noticed that if white guys date asians, it's because of the "do as your told," mentality. They don't get it with American white girls or black girls, etc...

No offense to asian girls and the white guys that date them, but I personally never found them to be attractive. I like my white girls and on the side latina chicks 8)
A few yrs ago i was in the grocery store and this woman who looked Filipina was shopping for ditergent and she had a box, and her husband (a white dude) shook his head and slapped it out her hands and then pointed to the aisle where she got it and said something to her. She picked up the box and got the correct item.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 01:26:46 AM »
A few yrs ago i was in the grocery store and this woman who looked Filipina was shopping for ditergent and she had a box, and her husband (a white dude) shook his head and slapped it out her hands and then pointed to the aisle where she got it and said something to her. She picked up the box and got the correct item.

He has to be a getbigger!  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 01:44:09 AM »
He has to be a getbigger!  :D
Yeah, I was at first like, she going to smack him, cause he just mack the hell out of that box, and then pointed to the aisle like she was dog. DUde had to be a ol skool getbigger...

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 01:46:46 AM »

Cause the dude knows he can't do it to a white/black american girl, goes for the easy one, an asian chick most likely not born in the US.

Insecure prick!