Author Topic: Gaying than......... Using a spotter for side laterals !  (Read 8759 times)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Re: Gaying than......... Using a spotter for side laterals !
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2010, 12:09:09 AM »
Just try it and you know why real builders do that...uhm...sorry...I forget that no one here goes to gym, they live in here and rant about worthless things. Poor little bastards, no life, no muscles, just a wise ass attitude without any brains behind it. The most homophobic group of little teens you can find. Every one of these spotting related conversations are for one thing only. You guy(gays) are so insecure, that you think that spotting isn't gay thing only when you doesn't have to touch the lifter. If you have to touch the lifter, it is automatically gay thing to do until some one prove that it isn't. You can spot the leg press without any worry, but if you spot the squat, you are afraid that you get a boner because you are so close to someones ass. You can spot the bench press but not a dumbbell press because you have touch the guys elbow, and you little perverts think that you get the boner from even that. You can't go to shower in the gym, because you are afraid that you get the boner if you see a naked man. How I see it, you life is very difficult and miserable, and you would be happier if you all come out the closet. You guys(gays)really have only two choices, admit that you really are gay or kill yourself, because living in such misery will kill you anyway  ;D :o ;D

Did I say I do those? I just told you that I bet I know what he is doing, and all you little homos should know that if you know something about lifting, which obviously is very little. Don't be angry, it isn't my fault that you don't know anything, blame your parents, who kept you in the gage under the stairs until they leave and left you behind, you little monkey. ;D

Meltdown.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2010, 12:42:23 AM »
Just try it and you know why real builders do that...uhm...sorry...I forget that no one here goes to gym, they live in here and rant about worthless things. Poor little bastards, no life, no muscles, just a wise ass attitude without any brains behind it. The most homophobic group of little teens you can find. Every one of these spotting related conversations are for one thing only. You guy(gays) are so insecure, that you think that spotting isn't gay thing only when you doesn't have to touch the lifter. If you have to touch the lifter, it is automatically gay thing to do until some one prove that it isn't. You can spot the leg press without any worry, but if you spot the squat, you are afraid that you get a boner because you are so close to someones ass. You can spot the bench press but not a dumbbell press because you have touch the guys elbow, and you little perverts think that you get the boner from even that. You can't go to shower in the gym, because you are afraid that you get the boner if you see a naked man. How I see it, you life is very difficult and miserable, and you would be happier if you all come out the closet. You guys(gays)really have only two choices, admit that you really are gay or kill yourself, because living in such misery will kill you anyway  ;D :o ;D

Settle down kid, you're way too invested in this.  

And everyone knows what negatives are but thanks for trying to teach us all about it before, chief.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2010, 12:44:27 AM »
Obviously this "ropo" has a serious build up of sand in his vagina.....
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2010, 12:59:55 AM »
Obviously this "ropo" has a serious build up of sand in his vagina.....

You just have to put up with that if you want his amazing training tips.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2010, 08:08:42 PM »
epic 20-something post gimmick meltdown. :-\
A