Author Topic: Super Size Me with Steroids - loser  (Read 8085 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: check out this loser
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 01:44:49 AM »
Haha, what a fucking cock - all this guy's shown is that he's got quite possibly got the worst genetics in the world for responding to gear.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 04:18:00 AM »
Must be a joke...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 04:30:18 AM »

LOL @ "I'm saving the creatine for my post-cycle therapy" 

He's done a little bit of homework and I certainly like what he's attempting to do here, but someone with as little experience in steroid culture as he should be a little less declarative in his tone. 

That said, even though I like his openness to take on this experiment, he probably should've spent some time in the gym working on building some natural muscle before deciding to use. 

Be that as it may, this little twink is pretty interesting.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 05:02:02 AM »
I find it hard to believe he knows what exercises, programs,diet,etc. work for his body. So what can he compare his research to?

Check out his diet. Every single meal from some asian take-away imbiss lol ;D

Well, "Irrelevant for body composition" Wavelength would say, I guess.

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 05:54:16 AM »
Just shows that most of the guys who replied on this thread never graduated high school!!!

He did not take juice to get huge or because he was lazy. HE TOOK IT TO SHOW REST OF THE PUBLIC IF SIDE AFFECTS OF STEROIDS ARE REAL OR ARE THEY MOSTLY MYTHS!!!!!! AND TO SEE WHAT KIND OF BENEFIT REGULAR GUY WITH REGULAR GENETICS ON BASIC TEST CYCLE WILL GET.

Do you guys even listen to what he had to say in the beginning of the experiment?!

Oh and to the guy who said TRANSLATION = IM PROBABLY LIKE THAT GUY.  Maybe just maybe i might be just a little bigger then you bud :)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2010, 06:12:54 AM »
Just shows that most of the guys who replied on this thread never graduated high school!!!

He did not take juice to get huge or because he was lazy. HE TOOK IT TO SHOW REST OF THE PUBLIC IF SIDE AFFECTS OF STEROIDS ARE REAL OR ARE THEY MOSTLY MYTHS!!!!!! AND TO SEE WHAT KIND OF BENEFIT REGULAR GUY WITH REGULAR GENETICS ON BASIC TEST CYCLE WILL GET.

Just proofs you never graduated high school. "To show the public that steroid  related side effects were a myth", how moronic are you.

That's like me starting to smoke for 8 weeks to show the public that lung cancer and arteriosclerosis caused by tabacco is a myth.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 06:15:31 AM »
Just proofs you never graduated high school. "To show the public that steroid  related side effects were a myth", how moronic are you.

That's like me starting to smoke for 8 weeks to show the public that lung cancer and arteriosclerosis caused by tabacco is a myth.
[/b]

zakly

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2010, 06:25:32 AM »
Once again why are you comparing cigarates to steroids??!! Two different things. steroids respond way way FASTER. Person on steroids can get side affects in matter of weeks and he can also gain results in matter of weeks.  Its not the case with cigarates!

I personally know lot of people who decided to try steroids after years of lifting and decided that it was not for them due to more CONS then PROS. All it took was 8 weeks.

He is not doing experiment for bodybuilder cycle he is doing experiment for average Joe on average cycle. It does not matter how long you have been lifting. you can lift for 5 months or 5 years. SIDE AFFECTS ARE SIDE AFFECTS. Sides don't decrease just because you been lifting longer.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2010, 10:47:51 AM »
If you truly believe he is doing this "in the name of science", you are a complete moron.  The twink wants to justify his use of steroids.  He is not doing a "study".  

You really think after this "study" is over, he's gonna stop doing steroids?  He made some gains.  Hes probably hooked. 

He just probably told everyone he was doing "research" because he is a pussy who won't admit he wanted to try steroids.

Nobody does these kinds of experiments for "the better good of society".  Its like that Supersize me guy.  You think he ate all that shit to do a scientific study?  He wanted to make a documentary that would make him famous/money etc. 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2010, 10:57:14 AM »
Should a PSA on how not to take Steroids..

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2010, 11:03:04 AM »
Haha, what a fucking cock - all this guy's shown is that he's got quite possibly got the worst genetics in the world for responding to gear.

Sevaste has that award...and dont you forget it!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2010, 03:40:11 PM »
wow

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2010, 07:23:27 PM »
I don't get it why the guy trained 5 months naturally and then 2 on gear and then shows us the end result. He trained in that time period both naturally and on gear so it makes it impossible for us to tell how the gear worked.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2010, 08:10:13 PM »
juicing to get to 190 ponds

great foundation to build on before he started  ::)
That's not Shelby Starnes!   >:(

- Block!
?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2010, 10:14:00 PM »
LOL That douchefag looks even worse after. Hasn't put on one pound of muscle, just water and fat...

bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Super Size Me with Steroids - loser
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 12:33:47 PM »
juicing to get to 190 ponds

great foundation to build on before he started  ::)
         citizen's arrest, citizens' arrest. said in a gomer pyle like accent.
F

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 07:59:20 AM »
Epic ex-backpacking 'English teacher' with a fake Khao-San Road degree on $1,000 a month living in a $150 a month appartment near Klong Toey slum with a secret 'thing' for chicks with dicks.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2010, 09:14:55 AM »
I think he looks worse in the "after" shots.

He's just watery

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2010, 10:10:46 AM »
Well, nobody said that bodybuilding is easy...

;D