Author Topic: Back on the Shit  (Read 1793 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Back on the Shit
« on: January 09, 2010, 08:27:54 AM »
Sup fellas?
I couldnt help myself and hopped back on the shit lol...heres what my cycle is looking like:

750mg of test E ew
40mgs of anabol ed
200mgs of deca ew (just to lube up my joints)
100mgs of tren acetate eod
5ius of hgh everyday
500ius of hcg monday and thursdays
*probably gonna finish up this cycle with prop and winstrol

any suggestions? do you guys think i should add in some cabergoline because im running tren and deca in the same cycle? im only gonna run the deca at a low dose for ten weeks just for extra joint lubrication...was also thinkin about givin finasteride a go this time around cuz i lost a little bit of hair on my last cycle..any advice on how you guys run finasteride? im not really sure of the time frame of this cycle so i didnt add in how many weeks ill be on

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Back on the Shit
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 10:02:52 AM »
You must be a monster! :D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »
tstmaniac your cycle looks a little different from mine... Currently i'm on week three of 1 amp of sus per week... :) I will bumb it up to two if all goes well, i've just had bad experiences with test before... I'm thinking of adding some primobolan to my cycle too, also i love dianabol, but i weigh so much already that i don't want the extra bloat. Your cycle looks good, in a kind of insane way... :)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 11:23:52 AM »

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 12:06:51 PM »
tstmaniac your cycle looks a little different from mine... Currently i'm on week three of 1 amp of sus per week... :) I will bumb it up to two if all goes well, i've just had bad experiences with test before... I'm thinking of adding some primobolan to my cycle too, also i love dianabol, but i weigh so much already that i don't want the extra bloat. Your cycle looks good, in a kind of insane way... :)

bad experience with test? were you using underground lab?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 02:01:56 AM »
bad experience with test? were you using underground lab?

No, allways hg. I got arrhythmia, which scared the shit out of me...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

2powerful1

• Getbig I
  • xtrememilitarynutrition.com
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 02:45:32 AM »
Nice you should blow the hell up ;D

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 06:50:48 PM »
I would love to get my hands on some HGH but that shit is so expensive.......you gotta be an animal with that much shit bro.....
First Rock

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 11:17:24 PM »
No, allways hg. I got arrhythmia, which scared the shit out of me...

::)  testosterone doesn't cause heart arrythmias.  At most they might throw off your electrolytes or raise your blood pressure but there has never been any direct link for testosterone and heart arrhythmias.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 02:29:56 AM »
back on topic

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 04:24:43 AM »
::)  testosterone doesn't cause heart arrythmias.  At most they might throw off your electrolytes or raise your blood pressure but there has never been any direct link for testosterone and heart arrhythmias.

???
Ok, well that's good news... But whatever the reason was i did get them and because i was on gear that was my first thought and i allways keep very close tabs on my bloodpressure.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 06:13:04 AM »
???
Ok, well that's good news... But whatever the reason was i did get them and because i was on gear that was my first thought and i allways keep very close tabs on my bloodpressure.

Well regardless of whats been provin or not I have known a few people that never had heart palpitations yet had alot while they were "on"....how much & what were u taking?....how long did the arrhythmia's last & did they stop when you came off?
DAWG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 08:59:00 AM »
that looks like a great cycle dude. test base for size. nice dose of tren for agression and hardness. deca for injury prevention and joints. dbol for workout intensity and pumps. hgh for bodyfat control and 3 dimensional fullness. hcg to prevent raisin nuts.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 09:02:10 AM »
Thanks tbombz...do you think I should throw in some caber? or should I be ok since its such a low dose of deca?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 11:38:11 AM »
im not sure that carbergoline is the proper drug for potential side effects. if you do have some issues, then run it if youve ran it before and got good results with it.

im not an expert in the area, but i have a hunch that most people who use caber when they have issues think that because it boosts their libido, that it mustr have been the correct drug choice to address their problems. but caber boosts libido in anyone who takes it, regardless of their prolactin levels. so that doesnt necessarily mean anything about what their problem really was. and i dont know of any studies looking at deca( or any other steroid) and prolactin and libido. i think for the most part people get libido issues due to psychological reasons, not physiological

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 01:07:10 PM »
Well regardless of whats been provin or not I have known a few people that never had heart palpitations yet had alot while they were "on"....how much & what were u taking?....how long did the arrhythmia's last & did they stop when you came off?

I was only taking 1 amp of organon sust and 10-20 mg of dianabol, sometimes they went away and other times i had to take a beta blocker and needless to say i was SCARED. They went away, when i came off and haven't came back after that, whether it was the gear or some other stress, i don't know...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG