Author Topic: > Ronnie  (Read 2831 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: > Ronnie
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »
Yeah Great shot ND considering that's now 40 YEARS ago :o heres a more defined Sergio Most muscular 38 YEARS ago...

I mean that's INSANE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »
I think you missed the point of that casual comparison witch was if who ever you are if you are going to post a comparison post one of the 2 @ or near there best, Yes Ronnie was bigger than Sergio, bigger arms, bigger chest, bigger quads, bigger waist, bigger everything....yip.....he was "better" alright.

the comparison is done in typical ironage fashion from the ironage website.

that shot of Ronnie 2003 is probably the worst shot I have ever seen of Ronnie, thats of course, why ironage.com used it.

whenever ironage does comparisons of the golden era guys vs the newer generations, they always use the worse newer shots they can find..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 05:45:18 PM »
this mm shot is my fav. shot of sergio.

look at how thick his pecs are :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 08:29:29 PM »
the comparison is done in typical ironage fashion from the ironage website.

that shot of Ronnie 2003 is probably the worst shot I have ever seen of Ronnie, thats of course, why ironage.com used it.

whenever ironage does comparisons of the golden era guys vs the newer generations, they always use the worse newer shots they can find..
No again that was a casual comparison between a Champion from another age with a fairly Recent Champion, the first comparison showed a past his best Sergio with sub-par Quads and arms against a Massive more or less in his prime Coleman, all i done was a simple shot of Sergio close to his best against Coleman's shot.

Theres no way im denying Ronnie's more massive, cut, harder etc etc, however again if you are going to make a "who looks better" comparison of BBs do it with pictures with them BOTH in or close to their primes, the 1981 pic of Sergio was 10 years past his best, sort of like making a Comparison of Ronnie Coleman in 2013 vs a 2006 or 2009 Jay Cutler ...yip Jay would "crush" Ronnie.......