Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70220 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2010, 11:38:10 AM »
tell us ND: why are  you so afraid of posting the other comments about dorian from musclemag?

is your obsession really that bad?

that your life will be over if you come to terms with negative dorian comments?

that you must devote your life to insisting they don't exist simply by not posting them?

you need help man. badly.

seek therapy. now.

Your obsession is really that bad which is exactly why you're in another Dorian Yates thread spewing your crybaby nonsense

Musclemag International , Ironman Magazine , Flex Magazine , Muscular Development , Muscle & Fitness , ALL could have printed Dorian Yates should have lost THIS MEANS WHAT?? NOTHING they're not judges

Where are you? who is obsessed? who knowingly used photoshopped pics ? who made up multiple quotes? who goes on vacation to Cozumel and posts on GetBig about Ronnie & Dorian?  you did  ;)

You're a hypocrite who's melting down left & right because I exposed you for the moron you are. You and Neo prove me right every time you follow me into another thread. thanks  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2010, 11:45:26 AM »
Hey fucktard... it's not on him to post negative sides of his argument. Thats your job dickweed. And until YOU post the quote, it doesn't exist. You cant come and here and say "It does exist, he wont post it!" If it exists why wont YOU post it? Huh? Awfully convienent you don't have the mag anymore.. and no one here is supporting you.. So until you post proof, it's just another fake quote made up by a desperate man pissed because he's being owned left and right by practically everyone on both sides of the debate.  :-\

Great post !

This is a a quote Hulkster outright made up in reference to Dorian not being as hard and as dry as he was in 93 as 92

Hulkster GetBig January 18th

Shawn Ray mentions dorian's 93 loss of hardess in the Flex mag review of the contest...and like ND loves to say, he was there!

He thought he could get away with , not knowing I had the magazine and busted him  ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »
Did you hydrostatically weigh them both at their peak condition? NO yet you made a claim who was based on two entirely different source from the fucking internet. Peter has seem them both live and in person and his expertise stomps yours. So heed your own advice and provide evidence of your claim and posting two pictures and saying ' see ' isn't proof , especially considering you weren't there and don't even know what great conditioning is to begin with

so you concede you have no objective, visual criteria for determining level of conditioning and no direct quotes comparing 92 pre-contest Dorian to 02 BFTO Ronnie? Gotcha! ;) Furthermore, you are clinging to the opinion of 1 man (whom you acknowledge never measured them) who never said Dorian had better conditioning than a peak Ronnie - simply that no one surpassed Dorian with respect to hardness or dryness - to argue that Dorian had better conditioning. In the realm of logic, this constitutes a weak argument.

what is my evidence? My proof is the wealth of visual evidence that supports what I have been saying. The pics and videos show that on a few occasions, Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. What objective criteria am I using? Amount of separations, striations, and vascularity which are directly correlated with conditioning.

Yes according to me when you're totally ignoring whole portions of my point and then changing my quotes around you are getting desperate you're in way over your head and looking for any way out.

I quoted verbatim what you said, idiot. Now you're really getting desperate. lol. Accusing me of changing your words which I never did.

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I was talking about not one single quote says Ronnie was harder & drier than Dorian , the topic is conditioning kid , follow the topic

quotes work both ways. If you want to use quotes rather than visual evidence to argue that Dorian had better conditioning, then I will simply respond by posting quotes that say Ronnie at his best is unbeatable.

if it makes you feel better, I will acknowledge Dorian's superior conditioning if you acknowledge Ronnie as the superior bodybuilder. ;)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2010, 12:35:19 PM »
Great post !

This is a a quote Hulkster outright made up in reference to Dorian not being as hard and as dry as he was in 93 as 92

Shawn Ray mentions dorian's 93 loss of hardess in the Flex mag review of the contest...and like ND loves to say, he was there!

He thought he could get away with , not knowing I had the magazine and busted him  ;D

Now, I don't want you to think I am sticking up for Hulkster because as you know I cannot stand the wanker. But there really was a quote from Shawn Ray saying exactly that in Flex Magazine. I have the mag with it in but I am pretty sure it was a couple of months after the Olympia report and in a 93 Olympia gossip column special. I remember they were asking different people from the bodybuilding world to comment on the 93 Olympia and Shawn Ray definitely said that Yates was clearly bigger but not as hard as he had been the year before. In the same article they asked Lee Haney if Dorian Yates was better than he ever was and he refused to answer the question, but he said he was very impressed with Yates in 93. The Shawn Ray quote meant very little anyway since 4 years later before the 97 Olympia he said that Yates had never been able to better his 93 form which in his opinion was unbeatable.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2010, 01:05:19 PM »
by the way, something I noticed which has me curious. Both Peter McGough and Shawn Perine have stated the only version they feel could compete with 01 ASC Ronnie is a pre-contest Dorian. Why would a 20 lbs heavier Dorian be necessary if he supposedly has better conditioning? (according to ND).

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

“As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.”

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2010, 01:52:47 PM »
Great post !

LOL you are so stupid. I  have the magazine too you idiot.

shawn said dorian was "bigger not better". why was he not better? because he was not as hard, which is proven by every single single glance at 92, where dorian was as ripped with better abs, chest detail than in 93

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2010, 01:54:57 PM »
"It does exist, he wont post it!" If it exists why wont YOU post it? Huh?

because I threw the mag out long ago.

but I am so fucking temped to order the fucking thing and scan the quotes and watch ND and Co. commit communal sucicide..

because they will.

they love to post quotes, but refuse to post all of them.

they only post the positive ones, ignoring all the rest of them

ND is a sad guy, having the mag right in front of him, yet refusing to post what it actually says..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2010, 01:56:28 PM »
I think most of the nuthuggers would meltdown if they knew what musclemag printed about the 1994 olympia winner and the 1994 Ms olympia winner..

ND knows.

I know. so does anyone else who still has this magazine.

but ND is hiding the truth. how sad.

just proves what we already knew:

that ND is the biggest coward on getbig.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2010, 01:57:16 PM »
so you concede you have no objective, visual criteria for determining level of conditioning and no direct quotes comparing 92 pre-contest Dorian to 02 BFTO Ronnie? Gotcha! ;) Furthermore, you are clinging to the opinion of 1 man (whom you acknowledge never measured them) who never said Dorian had better conditioning than a peak Ronnie - simply that no one surpassed Dorian with respect to hardness or dryness - to argue that Dorian had better conditioning. In the realm of logic, this constitutes a weak argument.

what is my evidence? My proof is the wealth of visual evidence that supports what I have been saying. The pics and videos show that on a few occasions, Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. What objective criteria am I using? Amount of separations, striations, and vascularity which are directly correlated with conditioning.

I quoted verbatim what you said, idiot. Now you're really getting desperate. lol. Accusing me of changing your words which I never did.

quotes work both ways. If you want to use quotes rather than visual evidence to argue that Dorian had better conditioning, then I will simply respond by posting quotes that say Ronnie at his best is unbeatable.

if it makes you feel better, I will acknowledge Dorian's superior conditioning if you acknowledge Ronnie as the superior bodybuilder. ;)

so you concede you have no objective, visual criteria for determining level of conditioning and no direct quotes comparing 92 pre-contest Dorian to 02 BFTO Ronnie? Gotcha! ;) Furthermore, you are clinging to the opinion of 1 man (whom you acknowledge never measured them) who never said Dorian had better conditioning than a peak Ronnie - simply that no one surpassed Dorian with respect to hardness or dryness - to argue that Dorian had better conditioning. In the realm of logic, this constitutes a weak argument./quote]

And you concede your opinion is biased , ignorant and the result of inaccurate means. yet we're supposed to take it over someone as well respected as McGough. Gotcha  ;) did you measure them? NO did you hycrostatically weigh them? NO yet this didn't prevent you from spouting off your nonsense , I see others are bound to this criteria with the sole exception of yourself thanks for conceding you're an idiot and a hypocrite but I figured this out long ago

what is my evidence? My proof is the wealth of visual evidence that supports what I have been saying. The pics and videos show that on a few occasions, Ronnie had better conditioning than Dorian. What objective criteria am I using? Amount of separations, striations, and vascularity which are directly correlated with conditioning./quote]

Evidence which is based on ignorance and bias isn't evidence. YOU never seen Dorian live and in person and you haven't seen Ronnie either , you gathered you ' evidence ' from a magazine scan of Dorian and a screen capture from a video of Ronnie two entirely different sources ( inaccurate already ) you're under this delusion striations , separations and vascularity are NOT genetic and whoever has more is better conditioned NOT how it works obviously one needs to be in great shape to have the above mentioned but striations , separations and vascularity are genetic and not everyone will have the same amount in the same places with equal conditioning

Now we have to factor in a very important caveat that you're willing to overlook ( bias ) Dorian looks eons better live and in person than he does in pictures and video , you know this because it's been explained to you ad nasuem , only a moron would attempt to say who is better conditioned knowing this , couple with the fact you still can't seem to grasp what great conditioning is , the fact the comparison pics are from two vastly different sources , different quality , different lighting , etc and outright contradict people who claim otherwise , but you don't mind exposing yourself as a moron

I quoted verbatim what you said, idiot. Now you're really getting desperate. lol. Accusing me of changing your words which I never did./quote]

subterfuge ...you changed my quotes around now you're reduced to lying , what was that about desperate again?

if it makes you feel better, I will acknowledge Dorian's superior conditioning if you acknowledge Ronnie as the superior bodybuilder. ;)/quote]

No , no I asked for quotes proving Ronnie was better conditioned than Dorian as usual when push comes to shove Neo looks for a way out , the quotes you posted have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand more weak logic from a weak mind , diversion  ;)

As already explained to you pictures aren't accurate so I'll take someone word on the subject , someone who was there and seem both over their entire careers and what does he have to say on the subject?

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.
/b]

Ronnie was never drier or harder than Dorian , not in 1998 NOT in 2001 and NOT in 2002 BFTO I asked you to look up the word never obviously you didn't so allow me

Main Entry: nev·er
Pronunciation: \ˈne-vər\
Function: adverb
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English nǣfre, from ne not + ǣfre ever — more at no
Date: before 12th century
1 : not ever : at no time <I never met her>
2 : not in any degree : not under any condition <never the wiser for his experience>
/b]

I know you have comprehension problems but please keep reading the above

I don't need you to acknowledge Dorian's superior conditioning LMMFAO it's there you're the idiot whose in denial , and Ronnie was never superior to Dorian they competed in the same era and Dorian kicks his ass for years so Dorian was a superior bodybuilder directly compared to Ronnie Coleman , Ronnie is statistically the greatest bodybuilder ever due to his 8 Olympia titles and the most pro wins but NONE of them were against Dorian  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2010, 02:01:11 PM »
by the way, something I noticed which has me curious. Both Peter McGough and Shawn Perine have stated the only version they feel could compete with 01 ASC Ronnie is a pre-contest Dorian. Why would a 20 lbs heavier Dorian be necessary if he supposedly has better conditioning? (according to ND).

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

“As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.”

Because as McGough said when Dorian dieted down to much he lost his shape and I agree , I think Dorian looks his best at around 270 pounds

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2010, 02:03:24 PM »
because I threw the mag out long ago.

but I am so fucking temped to order the fucking thing and scan the quotes and watch ND and Co. commit communal sucicide..

because they will.

they love to post quotes, but refuse to post all of them.

they only post the positive ones, ignoring all the rest of them

ND is a sad ####, having the mag right in front of him, yet refusing to post what it actually says..

::)

Again moron what does it change? Musclemag doesn't judge contests even if it's true it changes nothing and the magazine is packed away FYI

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2010, 02:05:25 PM »
Now, I don't want you to think I am sticking up for Hulkster because as you know I cannot stand the wanker. But there really was a quote from Shawn Ray saying exactly that in Flex Magazine. I have the mag with it in but I am pretty sure it was a couple of months after the Olympia report and in a 93 Olympia gossip column special. I remember they were asking different people from the bodybuilding world to comment on the 93 Olympia and Shawn Ray definitely said that Yates was clearly bigger but not as hard as he had been the year before. In the same article they asked Lee Haney if Dorian Yates was better than he ever was and he refused to answer the question, but he said he was very impressed with Yates in 93. The Shawn Ray quote meant very little anyway since 4 years later before the 97 Olympia he said that Yates had never been able to better his 93 form which in his opinion was unbeatable.

I hope everyone by now realizes that I have never 'made up' quotes as ND claims.

he just says this in hopes that the less in the know fans will believe him.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2010, 02:07:01 PM »
Again moron what does it change? Musclemag doesn't judge contests even if it's true it changes nothing and the magazine is packed away FYI

wrong. it changes everything for you because all you do is post quotes.

so you can't have it both ways. you have to take the good with the bad.

right now, you take the good and ignore the bad, which is typical of your sorry arguments. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »
I think most of the nuthuggers would meltdown if they knew what musclemag printed about the 1994 olympia winner and the 1994 Ms olympia winner..

ND knows.

I know. so does anyone else who still has this magazine.

but ND is hiding the truth. how sad.

just proves what we already knew:

that ND is the biggest coward on getbig.

Man you're taking this shit WAY WAY to seriously LMMFAO you need a vacation , hey wait you just came back maybe you should have spent more time relaxing on vacation and less time posting on GetBig about Ronnie/Yates  ;)

Some great conspiracy lmao who is hiding what they said? you've been posting it for eons this changes what? the only one who cares is you and look at you melting down left and right making post after post filled with hate and personal attacks LMMFAO

They said this as well how does it change this FACT?

Musclemag International Feb 1995

On the 1994 Mr Olympia

Was it after all a luckywin? I chose to use the word " lucky " because  without a doubt there was an element of luck involved in Dorian's third consecutive Mr. O title . He was far from his best.

I would NOT not wish the reader to leave these pages thinking that the Sandow had been given a handout. THAT WOULD BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »
ND, learn to quote properly. Your response looks like one giant clusterfuck.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2010, 02:13:05 PM »
Because as McGough said when Dorian dieted down to much he lost his shape and I agree , I think Dorian looks his best at around 270 pounds

dumb post is dumb. Are you saying Ronnie's shape is enough to trump a 20 lbs heavier Dorian with better conditioning? ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2010, 02:17:03 PM »
I hope everyone by now realizes that I have never 'made up' quotes as ND claims.

he just says this in hopes that the less in the know fans will believe him.. ::)

BULLSHIT , BULLSHIT . BULLSHIT

This is Shawn's actual quote you LIAR and NO WHERE does he mention Dorian wasn't as hard LIAR

This is his entire quote and NO WHERE does he say that this is VERBATIM

lex Magazine January 1994 , page 101 quote Shawn Ray

" Me and Dorian are like apples and oranges : There's absolutely no similarity between our physiques. What we have here is a revamped , ( continued on page 102 ) new-attitude Shawn Ray agaisnt a Dorian Yates who is bigger , which doesn't necessarily mean better! "

In quieter moments , Yates confides that the recation to his win ( 1992 ) by some sections of the bodybuilding community vexed him. Many wrote his off as a one-time Mr. Olympia. Proof of his simmering irritation was provided by a poster that adorned his gym in Birmingham , England. The poster's inscription read: " 1993 Mr Olympia , Atlanta. To all the disbelievers , kiss my ass! "

Yates may not have been thinking about his rivals , but the reverse was certainly not true. The leading contenders had heard the rumors of an unbelievable Yates guest-posing in New York in July , and several of then ( including Paul Dillett and Flex Wheeler ) had a pre-Olympia sight of the photos of the 269-pound Yates that appeared in the December issue of Flex.

At Thursday's press conference , there seemed to be a general mood of fatalism - unless Yates had inexplicably screwed up in the last couple of weeks , the 1993 Mr. Olympia contest was for second place.

Shawn was commenting on Dorian was bigger ( than him ) but not better , his old spiel of apples & oranges NO WHERE does he mention Dorian wasn't as hard as he was in 92 you're a liar plain & simple and even entertaining he did say it's a flat-out LIE anyway because I can post 20 different people who say he was including IFBB judges so you're fucked either way TROLL  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2010, 02:18:22 PM »
ND, learn to quote properly. Your response looks like one giant clusterfuck.

First time that ever happen in fact  ;) and you found your way out  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
First time that ever happen in fact

actually, no. You've done it many times in the Truce thread. ;) You act like I never posted in there. lol

and you found your way out

not really. Just don't feel like sorting through your clusterfuck of a post. Once again you're the one who messed up yet somehow it's a mark against me. Only a retard like you can justify placing blame on others for your faults. lmao

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2010, 02:23:15 PM »
dumb post is dumb. Are you saying Ronnie's shape is enough to trump a 20 lbs heavier Dorian with better conditioning? ???

More comprehension problems? The reason why Peter thinks Dorian at 269 would beat Ronnie is because Dorian's shape is better at that weight than when he was lighter

Dorian , bigger , harder , drier and better balanced = Yates victory

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2010, 02:32:16 PM »
actually, no. You've done it many times in the Truce thread. ;) You act like I never posted in there. lol

not really. Just don't feel like sorting through your clusterfuck of a post. Once again you're the one who messed up yet somehow it's a mark against me. Only a retard like you can justify placing blame on others for your faults. lmao

bullshit 99.9% of my posts are perfect

I responded to every single one of your points you getting frustrated because I'm exposing your weak logic , subterfuge , diversion and bias , you can't respond and found an excuse out not the first time and wont be the last 

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2010, 02:34:18 PM »
More comprehension problems? The reason why Peter thinks Dorian at 269 would beat Ronnie is because Dorian's shape is better at that weight than when he was lighter

apparently you're the one with comprehension problems. I will make this easy since you seem to have difficulty grasping my question.

you argue that Dorian had better conditioning and balance than Ronnie.

so why do Peter and Shawn feel a 20 lbs heavier Dorian would be necessary to compete with 01 ASC Ronnie?

why does he need 20 more lbs if he already has better conditioning and balance? (according to you)

in other words, why do they feel 01 ASC Ronnie may be the best ever if he's 20 lbs lighter with worse conditioning and balance? lol

either they don't know what the hell they're talking about or you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You can't both be right.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2010, 02:39:12 PM »

And you concede your opinion is biased , ignorant and the result of inaccurate means. yet we're supposed to take it over someone as well respected as McGough. Gotcha   did you measure them? NO did you hycrostatically weigh them? NO yet this didn't prevent you from spouting off your nonsense , I see others are bound to this criteria with the sole exception of yourself thanks for conceding you're an idiot and a hypocrite but I figured this out long ago

Evidence which is based on ignorance and bias isn't evidence. YOU never seen Dorian live and in person and you haven't seen Ronnie either , you gathered you ' evidence ' from a magazine scan of Dorian and a screen capture from a video of Ronnie two entirely different sources ( inaccurate already ) you're under this delusion striations , separations and vascularity are NOT genetic and whoever has more is better conditioned NOT how it works obviously one needs to be in great shape to have the above mentioned but striations , separations and vascularity are genetic and not everyone will have the same amount in the same places with equal conditioning

Now we have to factor in a very important caveat that you're willing to overlook ( bias ) Dorian looks eons better live and in person than he does in pictures and video , you know this because it's been explained to you ad nasuem , only a moron would attempt to say who is better conditioned knowing this , couple with the fact you still can't seem to grasp what great conditioning is , the fact the comparison pics are from two vastly different sources , different quality , different lighting , etc and outright contradict people who claim otherwise , but you don't mind exposing yourself as a moron

subterfuge ...you changed my quotes around now you're reduced to lying , what was that about desperate again?

if it makes you feel better, I will acknowledge Dorian's superior conditioning if you acknowledge Ronnie as the superior bodybuilder. ;

No , no I asked for quotes proving Ronnie was better conditioned than Dorian as usual when push comes to shove Neo looks for a way out , the quotes you posted have NOTHING to do with the topic at hand more weak logic from a weak mind , diversion   

As already explained to you pictures aren't accurate so I'll take someone word on the subject , someone who was there and seem both over their entire careers and what does he have to say on the subject?

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.
/b]

Ronnie was never drier or harder than Dorian , not in 1998 NOT in 2001 and NOT in 2002 BFTO I asked you to look up the word never obviously you didn't so allow me

Main Entry: nev·er
Pronunciation: \ˈne-vər\
Function: adverb
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English nǣfre, from ne not + ǣfre ever — more at no
Date: before 12th century
1 : not ever : at no time <I never met her>
2 : not in any degree : not under any condition <never the wiser for his experience>
/b]

I know you have comprehension problems but please keep reading the above

I don't need you to acknowledge Dorian's superior conditioning LMMFAO it's there you're the idiot whose in denial , and Ronnie was never superior to Dorian they competed in the same era and Dorian kicks his ass for years so Dorian was a superior bodybuilder directly compared to Ronnie Coleman , Ronnie is statistically the greatest bodybuilder ever due to his 8 Olympia titles and the most pro wins but NONE of them were against Dorian

Fixed , respond or not either way your fucked  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2010, 02:40:50 PM »
in other words, why do they feel 01 ASC Ronnie may be the best ever if he's 20 lbs lighter with worse conditioning and balance? lol

either they don't know what the hell they're talking about or you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You can't both be right.

this is a no brainer. ND is wrong as always.

2001 AC ronnie crushes dorian easily. even if he is 10 pounds lighter:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2010, 02:41:30 PM »
bullshit 99.9% of my posts are perfect

that means 31 posts of yours contain mistakes. lol. Obviously your posts aren't perfect.

I responded to every single one of your points you getting frustrated because I'm exposing your weak logic , subterfuge , diversion and bias , you can't respond and found an excuse out not the first time and wont be the last 

hate to break it to you, flower boy, but anyone with a brain who reads our exchanges will see that I have thoroughly dismantled your argument.