Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70405 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #350 on: January 16, 2010, 08:43:22 AM »
LOL here we go again. the nuthuggers have been throwing out the excuse that dorian look great in person but shitty in pics for years now. and its just as sad now as it was then. ::)

newsflash: EVERY pro including ronnie looks way better and bigger live and in person than in pics/videos.

I know, I have met a top 15 Mr. O. pro at a seminar before and as you know, pics/vids do not do them justice.

problem is, this sorry excuse by the dorian fans doesn't hold water.

why? because Ronine ALSO looks way better in person than in pics and videos, so its no use.

he looks better in vids/pics and he IS better in person up close. end of story.
You truely are fucking desusional. Everyone who has seen Dorian says he has special special photos don't pick up.. NO ONE has said that about Ronnie... so now your trying to make things up. You are a fucking moron.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #351 on: January 16, 2010, 08:48:18 AM »
LOL here we go again. the nuthuggers have been throwing out the excuse that dorian look great in person but shitty in pics for years now. and its just as sad now as it was then. ::)

newsflash: EVERY pro including ronnie looks way better and bigger live and in person than in pics/videos.

I know, I have met a top 15 Mr. O. pro at a seminar before and as you know, pics/vids do not do them justice.

why? because Ronine ALSO looks way better in person than in pics and videos, so its no use.

This is sad. You're resorting to second hand accounts to 'prove' your personal point. What if others say that Dorian was better? I suppose they would be idiots too for not dancing to your point of view kiddo. I saw Ronnie in '99 close up, I saw Dorian close up for years (with Ronnie fading in the background those years). The last time I saw Coleman was the 2004 English GP. Without even having to think about it once, the Yates of the 90's would've whacked him in '99 and '04. That's the years I saw Coleman, the Mr Olympia LIVE and could form my own opinions. Not pick and choose accounts to that satisfy your point of view.

If you want to talk about Yates getting gifts, an argument can be made for '97 (In the end he was still too strong for them) and no other year. That is what history says. Seven victories (iirc) over Coleman and still better than Coleman during Ronnie's Olympia reign.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #352 on: January 16, 2010, 08:50:07 AM »

Hahahahahaha " I met Nimrod King who placed dead last at an Olympia " so your affinity for ebony men pre-dates Ronnie

Was Nimrod your ' black love muffin ' as well  :-X  :-X  :-X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #353 on: January 16, 2010, 08:54:16 AM »
This is sad. You're resorting to second hand accounts to 'prove' your personal point. What if others say that Dorian was better? I suppose they would be idiots too for not dancing to your point of view kiddo. I saw Ronnie in '99 close up, I saw Dorian close up for years (with Ronnie fading in the background those years). The last time I saw Coleman was the 2004 English GP. Without even having to think about it once, the Yates of the 90's would've whacked him in '99 and '04. That's the years I saw Coleman, the Mr Olympia LIVE and could form my own opinions. Not pick and choose accounts to that satisfy your point of view.

If you want to talk about Yates getting gifts, an argument can be made for '97 (In the end he was still too strong for them) and no other year. That is what history says. Seven victories (iirc) over Coleman and still better than Coleman during Ronnie's Olympia reign.
Win.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #354 on: January 16, 2010, 09:10:13 AM »
The thing is, anyone can pick quotes quotes from years ago they like and ignore the others that places them in a tight spot. It's up to those with experience of meeting these guys, dropping thousands flying around the world to watch them battle it out, meet them afterwards, check them out from closer (no homo) or watch them flex it out from 20 foot away (again, no homo). Ronnie appears fuller with rounded muscles from close up, Yates is a fucking piece of granite with layer of layer of muscle and wide as anything with this weird alien like wet tissue non existent skin. Just watching him sign autographs after a show seeing the tendons and muscles in his arms move in small ripple effects proves of dryness and shredded-ness no other body builder ever achieved. I used to go with guys from my gym to the Olympias but stopped going from '99 as standards across the boards was dropping (giving the back benchers from the 90's a chance to win something). The last of my pals stopped going in '07 as it was becoming too bad to watch, with the exception of Ronnie, Jay and perhaps Dexter. There was never any question amongst any of the guys that was there LIVE, Dorian wins hands down, ANY ERA.

Like I said before, I could not really care about either of them as Aaron Baker, Priest and Fux was always more approachable, willing to stop a few minutes for a chat and would ask about YOUR training, give tips and encouragement to any fans.

Either way Hulk, you don't know how wrong you are. But please, go ahead.

Edit.

Oh, Ronnie is your stud muffin? Show real objectivity. I guess you're fucked now. No fanboy can be objective.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #355 on: January 16, 2010, 09:13:34 AM »
The thing is, anyone can pick quotes quotes from years ago they like and ignore the others that places them in a tight spot.

ND does this for a living on getbig..
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #356 on: January 16, 2010, 09:14:41 AM »

And you do ... what? Live off second hand accounts and hand-me-down opinions from others with a few selective pics thrown in?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 16, 2010, 09:15:26 AM »

Ronnies quotes trump any you van come up with  ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #358 on: January 16, 2010, 09:17:50 AM »
I'm not really up to date with body building the last 5 years. Did any of them ever concede in who is most likely the best ever? Did Dorian ever admit or Ronnie ever admit?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: January 16, 2010, 09:21:09 AM »
I'm not really up to date with body building the last 5 years. Did any of them ever concede in who is most likely the best ever? Did Dorian ever admit or Ronnie ever admit?

Hulkster doesn't like to talk about that....hurts to much  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #360 on: January 16, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »
no.

but ronnie stated dorian would have won had he competed in 98 due to politics, as we know, dorian 97 was awful and ronnie 98 was fantastic. but the judges probably would have gone with the current Mr. O as they always did back then no matter what.

ronnie has also stated when asked who would win, that he would - quote is in the truce thread.

so ronnie has contradicted himself as far as this goes.

but ronnie also lies about being a cop, being injured etc. so you what he says means nothing.

as always, talk is cheap.

real life is the deciding factor, which is why the dorian fans have to come up with excuses as to why the pics and vids show him to be far below ronnie.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #361 on: January 16, 2010, 09:23:12 AM »
And you do ... what? Live off second hand accounts and hand-me-down opinions from others?

At least he didn't post an ONLINE POLL as proof that Dorian had the best back of all time, as ND did  ;)

they both do it, but IMO ND is by far the worst of the two.  he posts quotes from any BBing rag he can find....if the person praises Dorian, it's the word of god.

He just posted a quote where Coleman supposedly called Yates a "true friend, a great competitor...and blah blah blah.."

Like Coleman really said that  ::) ::)  EVERYONE knows these rags are 99.9% ghost written......

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #362 on: January 16, 2010, 09:24:39 AM »
At least he didn't post an ONLINE POLL as proof that Dorian had the best back of all time, as ND did  ;)

they both do it, but IMO ND is by far the worst of the two.  he posts quotes from any BBing rag he can find....if the person praises Dorian, it's the word of god.

He just posted a quote where Coleman supposedly called Yates a "true friend, a great competitor...and blah blah blah.."

Like Coleman really said that  ::) ::)  EVERYONE knows these rags are 99.9% ghost written......

yup ND is about as biased and retarded as you can get. a true guy.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #363 on: January 16, 2010, 09:25:48 AM »
but IMO ND is by far the worst of the two

yup. I happen to prefer ronnie's physique, and show why based on real evidence.

ND just pics some quotes and ignores all others, and thats it.

thats why he is the laughing stock of getbig.
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #364 on: January 16, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »
no.

but ronnie stated dorian would have won had he competed in 98 due to politics, as we know, dorian 97 was awful and ronnie 98 was fantastic. but the judges probably would have gone with the current Mr. O as they always did back then no matter what.

ronnie has also stated when asked who would win, that he would - quote is in the truce thread.

but ronnie also lies about being a cop, being injured etc. so you what he says means nothing.

real life is the deciding factor, which is why the dorian fans have to come up with excuses as to why the pics and vids show him to be far below ronnie.

Why would judges always go for the current Mr O? Didn't Ronnie lose a show to Gunter in the middle of his reign? The last few Olympias has all been about Cutler, Dex and Ron and it sure has been a back and forth between those three. The best package on the day is judged. If you don't bring it on the day, don't go complaining if you take a beating for it. The 'politics and bias' is strangely always raised by the losers of the day. The fans that attend the show aren't stupid (ok, granted, some of them are), the only time I ever heard a few jeers being flung about was with Dorian's '97 showing which as I mentioned before, could be argued.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: January 16, 2010, 09:37:17 AM »
no.

but ronnie stated dorian would have won had he competed in 98 due to politics, as we know, dorian 97 was awful and ronnie 98 was fantastic.

ronnie has also stated when asked who would win, that he would.

no.

but ronnie stated dorian would have won had he competed in 98 due to politics, as we know, dorian 97 was awful and ronnie 98 was fantastic.

Uh oh someone's not being honest  ;D Hulkster you know Ronnie never said he would win due to politics that's you trying to speak for him since you didn't like the fact he admitted Dorian would beat him.

See you can't be taken seriously when you're reduced to lying  ;) here is Ronnie's quote in it's entirety and I don't see one single mention of politics

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

It's pretty clear cut and dry what he said. 

ronnie has also stated when asked who would win, that he would.

He actually didn't Hulkster I see a trend of you not being honest why gives?  ??? When posed with the question who would beat whom in a contest of Arnold , Yates , Haney and himself Ronnie's quote was " come one this is Ronnie's time " and he said " I couldn't beat them in their day "

He never says he would beat them and in fact admits he couldn't beat them in their day , dude when you're reduced to lying you look foolish  ;)

Ronnie has never contradicted himself on this topic in fact he's remained pretty consistent , here's another quote

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

I believe there is one other time he said Dorian would beat him and you're constantly changing what he says in order to do damage control , now it's because he lies about being a cop and injuries before it was because of politics lol I know it kills you Ronnie feels Dorian is better but you look foolish trying to speak for him and outright lying

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: January 16, 2010, 09:38:34 AM »
Why would judges always go for the current Mr O? Didn't Ronnie lose a show to Gunter in the middle of his reign? The last few Olympias has all been about Cutler, Dex and Ron and it sure has been a back and forth between those three. The best package on the day is judged. If you don't bring it on the day, don't go complaining if you take a beating for it. The 'politics and bias' is strangely always raised by the losers of the day. The fans that attend the show aren't stupid (ok, granted, some of them are), the only time I ever heard a few jeers being flung about was with Dorian's '97 showing which as I mentioned before, could be argued.

"could be argued"  LOL....the guy was onstage literally with one arm hanging by a thread.  And was awarded the title of "world's best built, most muscular man" and he was afraid to flex his left arm because the thought he was going to completely rip his tri off the bone.

Dorians era was the biggest bullshit era in BBIng...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #367 on: January 16, 2010, 09:40:31 AM »
quote - Ronnie feels Dorian is better but you look foolish trying to speak for him and outright lying -

Even Ronnie says Dorrian is better than him - oh brother

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: January 16, 2010, 09:40:37 AM »
Uh oh someone's not being honest  ;D Hulkster you know Ronnie never said he would win due to politics that's you trying to speak for him since you didn't like the fact he admitted Dorian would beat him.

See you can't be taken seriously when you're reduced to lying  ;) here is Ronnie's quote in it's entirety and I don't see one single mention of politics

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

It's pretty clear cut and dry what he said. 

He actually didn't Hulkster I see a trend of you not being honest why gives?  ??? When posed with the question who would beat whom in a contest of Arnold , Yates , Haney and himself Ronnie's quote was " come one this is Ronnie's time " and he said " I couldn't beat them in their day "

He never says he would beat them and in fact admits he couldn't beat them in their day , dude when you're reduced to lying you look foolish  ;)

Ronnie has never contradicted himself on this topic in fact he's remained pretty consistent , here's another quote

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

I believe there is one other time he said Dorian would beat him and you're constantly changing what he says in order to do damage control , now it's because he lies about being a cop and injuries before it was because of politics lol I know it kills you Ronnie feels Dorian is better but you look foolish trying to speak for him and outright lying

The WHOLE FUCKING ANSWER was politics

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: January 16, 2010, 09:43:12 AM »
quote - Ronnie feels Dorian is better but you look foolish trying to speak for him and outright lying -

Even Ronnie says Dorrian is better than him - oh brother

he never said he was "better"  he said he would have won, because he has "a lot going for him"  and "it's hard to knock off the champ"

NOT ONCE does he say..."Dorian has a better build than me"...and that's no accident

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #370 on: January 16, 2010, 09:47:43 AM »
"could be argued"  LOL....the guy was onstage literally with one arm hanging by a thread.  And was awarded the title of "world's best built, most muscular man" and he was afraid to flex his left arm because the thought he was going to completely rip his tri off the bone.

Dorians era was the biggest bullshit era in BBIng...

But a guy who never had any calves could win it 8 times?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #371 on: January 16, 2010, 09:49:07 AM »
he never said he was "better"  he said he would have won, because he has "a lot going for him"  and "it's hard to knock off the champ"

NOT ONCE does he say..."Dorian has a better build than me"...and that's no accident

very true.

but you see when every pic and video shows ronnie being clearly better, the nuthuggers need whatever they can get.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #372 on: January 16, 2010, 09:49:40 AM »
But a guy who never had any calves could win it 8 times row?

because the rest of him looked like this:

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

enjoy the movie.
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #373 on: January 16, 2010, 09:51:26 AM »
very true.

but you see when every pic and video shows ronnie being clearly better, the nuthuggers need whatever they can get.. ::)

Pics video pics video pics video pics video pics video pics videos. Throw a couple of quotes in there you like (conveniently ignoring those that speak against your POV) selective pictures to boot and we have ourselves an opinion! Never mind the fact you've never seen any of them in real life.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #374 on: January 16, 2010, 09:52:15 AM »
Why would judges always go for the current Mr O? Didn't Ronnie lose a show to Gunter in the middle of his reign

because back in the 90's thats what they did. see the 1994 Ms. Olympia and the 94 Mr. O for great examples of the judging back then.

Ronnie lost to gunter to generate interest in the Mr.O that year and it worked. even bodybuilding.com agrees it was a fix.

and its pretty clear when you see shots from the show, ronnie easily won:
Flower Boy Ran Away