Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70251 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #375 on: January 16, 2010, 09:53:23 AM »
Pics video pics video pics video pics video pics video pics videos. Throw a couple of quotes in there you like (conveniently ignoring those that speak against your POV) selective pictures to boot and we have ourselves an opinion! Never mind the fact you've never seen any of them in real life.

LOL someone is a little bitter that dorian is nowhere near as good and how obvious it is.

interesting..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #376 on: January 16, 2010, 09:53:52 AM »
Pics video pics video pics video pics video pics video pics videos. Throw a couple of quotes in there you like (conveniently ignoring those that speak against your POV) selective pictures to boot and we have ourselves an opinion! Never mind the fact you've never seen any of them in real life.

I've seen them both....Ronnie owned him

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #377 on: January 16, 2010, 09:54:14 AM »
Never mind the fact you've never seen any of them in real life.

others have, and their opinion corroborates all the pics and videos you are so quick to ignore.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #378 on: January 16, 2010, 09:54:40 AM »
because the rest of him looked like this:

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

enjoy the movie.

Lol, '99. No need to link it to me. I was THERE not far from the front. I form my opinions by attending shows, than poring over media. I tell you what kiddo, Ronnie only ever won the FDB that night compared to ANY Dorian showing. How can you be this blind?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #379 on: January 16, 2010, 09:55:34 AM »
I've seen them both....Ronnie owned him

like I said, others have and it corroborates exactly what the pics and vids show.

cue the excuses!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #380 on: January 16, 2010, 09:59:15 AM »
Lol, '99. No need to link it to me. I was THERE not far from the front. I form my opinions by attending shows, than poring over media. I tell you what kiddo, Ronnie only ever won the FDB that night compared to ANY Dorian showing. How can you be this blind?

LMAO are you a gimmick account for one of the nuthuggers?  I have never heard anything so stupid.. :-\

fuck, even dorian's front lat gets crushed by ronnie 99.

perhaps you were taking a piss when he hit that shot LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #381 on: January 16, 2010, 09:59:28 AM »
Groink's opinion is FAR more valid than your non-opinion devised from bias Hulk. It may be contradictory to mine, but at least I can respect that seeing he saw them (unless he is lying which appears to be prevalent as I read backposts) live. Again, hand-me-down opinions and second hand accounts from carefully picked sources. What is your opinion then on Ronnie admitting Dorian would've won? Politics I suppose?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #382 on: January 16, 2010, 10:00:35 AM »
LMAO are you a gimmick account for one of the nuthuggers?  I have never heard anything so stupid.. :-\

Way to go with posting selective pics again! Are you really trying to compare Ronnies back to Dorian?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #383 on: January 16, 2010, 10:01:40 AM »

Where did ND go?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #384 on: January 16, 2010, 10:03:00 AM »
because back in the 90's thats what they did. see the 1994 Ms. Olympia and the 94 Mr. O for great examples of the judging back then.

Ronnie lost to gunter to generate interest in the Mr.O that year and it worked. even bodybuilding.com agrees it was a fix.

and its pretty clear when you see shots from the show, ronnie easily won:

I guess we agree on that then. Gunter should not have won that show. Then again, I wasn't there so I reserve a very vocal opinion.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #385 on: January 16, 2010, 10:03:51 AM »
its quite clear it was politics and being humble too.

unless you really think 97 dorian could come close: LOL

what is interesting though is that in the quote where ronnie say he would win, it could be argued he was referring to politics also, as he said it was the era of ronnie coleman etc.

I am going to dig up that quote, its on here somewhere, just because ND in his usual forgetfullness, does not believe it ever was said..dude must have dementia or something LOL ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #386 on: January 16, 2010, 10:04:37 AM »
Where did ND go?

to jump off a bridge from the owning he his getting on this thread?
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #387 on: January 16, 2010, 10:10:03 AM »
Dude, in all due respect. You might as well not waste time posting SELECTIVE pictures as it makes you look silly. We can back and forth this for years going through an endless cycle of regurgitating selective pics. You were not there, therefore your opinion cannot be taken seriously. You're really just fighting the side of other's opinions that happen to fit your POV on this issue. Ronnie is only two years younger than Dorian and by all accounts started training years before Dorian did therefore having a head start and still couldn't best him ... SEVEN times. (again, I think it's seven times, haven't counted properly). I suppose you're one of those that will tell me body building right now is better than it was in the 90's ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #388 on: January 16, 2010, 10:12:57 AM »
The WHOLE FUCKING ANSWER was politics

Sure it was  ::) yes contests are fixed and guys are handpicked and it's a whole plot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: January 16, 2010, 10:15:13 AM »
"could be argued"  LOL....the guy was onstage literally with one arm hanging by a thread.  And was awarded the title of "world's best built, most muscular man" and he was afraid to flex his left arm because the thought he was going to completely rip his tri off the bone.

Dorians era was the biggest bullshit era in BBIng...

Actually the most dominating era in the history of the IFBB  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #390 on: January 16, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »
Way to go with posting selective pics again! Are you really trying to compare Ronnies back to Dorian?

LOL since when is a shot of ronnie onstage hitting a lat spread in 99 a 'selective' pic?

::)

you really must be a gimmick account because you are rehashing the same bullshit that the nuthuggers have been doing for years:

every pic that shows ronnie 99/98 or whatever being better than dorian it is automatically a 'selective' pic.. ::)

no, it is a representative pic- he was better and it shows all the time.

its not our fault. thats just the way it was.

you think we go hunting around to find the few good ronnie shots and post them? LOL ::)

no, we take shots from the contest where he was in shape and post them. end of story.

they happen to be better than dorian and thats it.

it has nothing to do with being selective about the shots.

it has everything to do with ronnie having a better physique when he was at his peak.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: January 16, 2010, 10:18:54 AM »
he never said he was "better"  he said he would have won, because he has "a lot going for him"  and "it's hard to knock off the champ"

NOT ONCE does he say..."Dorian has a better build than me"...and that's no accident

The old semantics game huh? he never said a lot of things but what does that have to do with it? I know it pains you that Ronnie feels Dorian would beat him but please don't presume to speak for him

Dorian is a man who routinely beat Ronnie so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he feels he would beat him again and I've always maintained that just because Ronnie says so doesn't make it true but it's always laughable to see the lengths his fan go to try and downplay or dismiss him

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #392 on: January 16, 2010, 10:18:54 AM »
I suppose you're one of those that will tell me body building right now is better than it was in the 90's ?

hell no.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #393 on: January 16, 2010, 10:19:48 AM »
Are you really trying to compare Ronnies back to Dorian?

its common knowledge that ronnie at his peak had a back that surpassed dorian's back.

so this should not be so shocking to you.

I know you have been away from bb for the last few years as you say, but times have changed.

dorian's back is not the best ever any more.

ronnie's was.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: January 16, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »
But a guy who never had any calves could win it 8 times?

Great point but these hypocrites are very much willing to overlook that caveat  ;D selective criteria

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: January 16, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »
its common knowledge that ronnie at his peak had a back that surpassed dorian's back.

so this should not be so shocking to you.

Not to Ronnie  ;)

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen

2003 BTW

hey wait that contradicts your claim Dorian's back was flat

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #396 on: January 16, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »
ive been saying this for a long time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: January 16, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »
because back in the 90's thats what they did. see the 1994 Ms. Olympia and the 94 Mr. O for great examples of the judging back then.

Ronnie lost to gunter to generate interest in the Mr.O that year and it worked. even bodybuilding.com agrees it was a fix.

and its pretty clear when you see shots from the show, ronnie easily won:

Actually Bob Chick already corrected you on this as well as another member who were both in attendance  ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #398 on: January 16, 2010, 10:37:55 AM »
LOL since when is a shot of ronnie onstage hitting a lat spread in 99 a 'selective' pic?

::)

you really must be a gimmick account because you are rehashing the same bullshit that the nuthuggers have been doing for years:

every pic that shows ronnie 99/98 or whatever being better than dorian it is automatically a 'selective' pic.. ::)

no, it is a representative pic- he was better and it shows all the time.

its not our fault. thats just the way it was.

you think we go hunting around to find the few good ronnie shots and post them? LOL ::)

no, we take shots from the contest where he was in shape and post them. end of story.

they happen to be better than dorian and thats it.

it has nothing to do with being selective about the shots.

it has everything to do with ronnie having a better physique when he was at his peak.

It's the fact you've never seen them in real life which forms your strange opinion. I've now realised why you focus so much on second hand accounts, a plethora of media and selective quotes. You don't personally have a live account of Dorian. Why do you even post?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: January 16, 2010, 10:41:56 AM »
It's the fact you've never seen them in real life which forms your strange opinion. I've now realised why you focus so much on second hand accounts, a plethora of media and selective quotes. You don't personally have a live account of Dorian. Why do you even post?

What's funny when pressed on this very topic before he said he didn't need to see him live & in person and he's just as qualified to judge a contest via pictures & video as the IFBB judges are live and in person

There is a very good reason why Hulkster prefers Ronnie over Dorian   :-X