Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70223 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #400 on: January 16, 2010, 11:01:07 AM »
Black Love Muffin? You're biased, which qualifies you as a fanboy, which in return renders your opinion void as fanboys can't be objective. I know I'm new here, but it appears to me you're just trolling.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #401 on: January 16, 2010, 11:03:05 AM »
you are not new. no one believes that for a minute.

you are using the same phrases and lines that only nuthuggers familiar with these debates would know.

you are a gimmick account from someone who participates in these ronnie dorian threads.

nice try, but you are not fooling anyone.

::)

you may not realize it, but you have given away some major clues that you are a gimmick account just based on some of the things you have said.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #402 on: January 16, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »
you are not new. no one believes that for a minute.

you are using the same phrases and lines that only nuthuggers familiar with these debates would know.

you are a gimmick account from someone who participates in these ronnie dorian threads.

nice try, but you are not fooling anyone.

you may not realize it, but you have given away some major clues that you are a gimmick account just based on some of the things you have said.

LMFAO Hulkster the detective is on the case.

who is it? and is he a black love muffin?  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #403 on: January 16, 2010, 11:16:51 AM »
Go on then. Let a mod check IP's and anything else they need. I'm a first time poster and a long time reader, that's just the way it is, sorry kiddo.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #404 on: January 16, 2010, 11:30:26 AM »
LOL I love it.

when called on about how obvious it is that you are not new as you tried to claim, now all of a sudden you are a 'long time reader'

LOL

this just gets better and better.
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #405 on: January 16, 2010, 11:33:49 AM »
The only thing that is obvious here is that Black Love Muffin aren't as good as you make him out to be. That's all kiddo.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #406 on: January 16, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »
no, the only thing obvious here is that you were caught in a lie and were exposed.

and you expect people to believe what you post? LMAO.

Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #407 on: January 16, 2010, 11:50:14 AM »
Even if you lost, act as if you won, heh boy?  ;D

again, ask the mods to check IP's kiddo, there is IP tracing software that can 'expose' me in seconds. This is my one and only account and you're a troll. That's it  :-*

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #408 on: January 16, 2010, 12:00:26 PM »
no, the only thing obvious here is that you were caught in a lie and were exposed.

and you expect people to believe what you post? LMAO.

Fanboy!  Pics are selective because they are the pics that editors and writers chose to have posted in magazines and on websites.  If you could search through every single pic from every contest Ronnie and Dorian entered and then compared them then there would be hint on legitamacy to your claim.  That is if the pics backed it up.  But there is no way to see every single pic. So with out being at the actual shows then your opinion is just that. A simple fanboys meaningless opinion and not fact at all.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #409 on: January 16, 2010, 12:07:10 PM »
Pics are selective because they are the pics that editors and writers chose to have posted in magazines and on websites

but they are selective based on the quality of the pics which is good. the fact that most are not shitty pics is a good thing

it means that comparisons of peak ronnie and peak dorian are even more accurate.

and dorian still loses LOL

nice try. I love it when nuthuggers try and argue and end up shooting themselves in the foot.

but then again, when you are arguing for a losing cause, that happens a lot I guess..
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #410 on: January 16, 2010, 12:08:47 PM »
He's an idiot. I show up and whip his ass and now get accused of being a gimmick and act as if I'm being 'exposed' because he has ZERO hard facts to back up his outrageous claims. The fool can't looked past his own limited POV when it comes to glorifying Ronnie and absolutely refuses to give any way when it comes to awarding Dorian plus points. I can settle for Dorian being handed a gift in '97, but does it mean Ronnie should have won? LOL. Here's a thing Hulk, had Flex showed up in actual contest shape on '98, your boy would've settled for a non-winners place again.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #411 on: January 16, 2010, 12:10:37 PM »
^
LOL

someone is quite bitter about losing their credibility LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #412 on: January 16, 2010, 12:11:47 PM »
but they are selective based on the quality of the pics which is good. the fact that most are not shitty pics is a good thing

it means that comparisons of peak ronnie and peak dorian are even more accurate.

and dorian still loses LOL

nice try. I love it when nuthuggers try and argue and end up shooting themselves in the foot.

but then again, when you are arguing for a losing cause, that happens a lot I guess..

Look, it's clear your debating skills start and finish with 'It don't matter if I get my ass whipped, post any old crap, pass if off as the truth and act as if I won'. Love Muffin may have won more than Dorian, but Dorian's record against Love Muffin speaks for itself.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #413 on: January 16, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »
^
LOL

someone is quite bitter about losing their credibility LOL

Again, act as if you're right  ;) Do you suffer a mild case of brain damage?  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #414 on: January 16, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
yeah dorian's record.

LOL

newsflash: the whole IFBB roster kicked ronnie's ass many times before he actually added the size and obtained the necessary condition to begin winning Mr. O's.

that doesn't mean any of them would still beat him in his post Mr. O winning form.

Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #415 on: January 16, 2010, 12:17:42 PM »
During Ronnie's reign the line up couldn't compete with the line up in the 90's. Per you own admission. Ronnie won because he wasn't being challenged by anyone with the quality of Yates for starters. The rest of the 90's gang was getting on in age and not in their best showings anymore. Is it not obvious for you?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #416 on: January 16, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »
yeah dorian's record.

LOL

newsflash: the whole IFBB roster kicked ronnie's ass many times before he actually added the size and obtained the necessary condition to begin winning Mr. O's.

that doesn't mean any of them would still beat him in his post Mr. O winning form.

Yes I find that funny too.  Levrone and Nasser beat Ronnie plenty before ron became RON.....then he beat their asses repeatedly.

But Dorian is so fucking super-special he would have still beat Ron....with one arm no less  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #417 on: January 16, 2010, 12:27:48 PM »
Yes I find that funny too.  Levrone and Nasser beat Ronnie plenty before ron became RON.....then he beat their asses repeatedly.

But Dorian is so fucking super-special he would have still beat Ron....with one arm no less  ::)

yeah, he was so special he looks better in person than in pics and videos - but this doesn't happen with any other pro especially not to Ronnie Coleman according to the dorian fans LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #418 on: January 16, 2010, 12:29:39 PM »
Let us not then overlook the fact that while Dorian may not have had ONE arm, Ronnie didn't have TWO calves. Whichever way this is looked at, all body builders have weak points. Mark Dorian down for FDB then. Even Sonbaty would beat him in FDB, but when Dorian turns around, so does the scorecard  ;)

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #419 on: January 16, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »
never was a big dorian fan,,, respected him but,,,,  maybe it was the tear what ev...  recently i have been really understanding why everybody likes his build...
hew was awesome when he was younger and even up to the tear...
awesome olympian build
ronnie fan for a while but it could really go either way,,, one things for sure they were both in a league of their own.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #420 on: January 16, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »
yeah, he was so special he looks better in person than in pics and videos - but this doesn't happen with any other pro especially not to Ronnie Coleman according to the dorian fans LOL

Again kiddo, they all look better in person, you said so yourself on a previous page when you fired on about some lowly pro you've seen. It's just the fact that Dorian looks better than Love Muffin. Bloody hell fella, Ronnie having a hawt muscular black ass that turns you on is no reason to lose objectivity.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #421 on: January 16, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »

The difference is NONE of them ever beat Dorian  ;)

two people beat Dorian in the IFBB and that's it one was a career best Lee Haney who actually lost the muscularity round to Dorian and the other was a Momo in a close contest when Dorian was 228 pounds

And the debate was who would beat who at their best Dorian at his best didn't have a torn bicep and you still haven't commented on Ronnie not one but two missing calves .

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #422 on: January 16, 2010, 06:47:56 PM »
never was a big dorian fan,,, respected him but,,,,  maybe it was the tear what ev...  recently i have been really understanding why everybody likes his build...
hew was awesome when he was younger and even up to the tear...
awesome olympian build
ronnie fan for a while but it could really go either way,,, one things for sure they were both in a league of their own.
Absolutely, it was the same when Haney was on top mostly in the 80s and recall thinking @ the time Lee Haney has crap arms and calves...the 2 things Arnold (who @ that point was still number 1 with 7 MR Os) had...massive arms and calves so of course "Arnold would crush Haney"...lol it wasn't till he was long retired and i started taking a OBJECTIVE view on how Physiques are judged etc etc,

You could actually see how great Haney was, and its the same with Yates his extra order-nary Conditioning, consistency, and Physique seems to always be over looked with "well look his arms were crap" and in that PARTICULAR year his gut was extended, so he would lose to Coleman, the same old people over and over again post those pics showing him looking like crap, but for some reason the Man they are consistently endorsing all you see is these selective pictures, screen caps, Videos etc, they never discuss the fact that the Calves on their guy, the CONSISTENT conditioning, and actual full set of ABS would be needed to compete with Yates because he has better arms, quads etc so of course he would "beat him" ...

BTW no i doubt very much Yates would have had a shit show in hell in his 1997 condition against Ronnie in 1998...in fact id say only his 1993 O and Perhaps his 1995 O (due to his conditioning being slightly sharper than 93) showing would stand a chance against Coleman in 1998...that sort of contest would be IMO too close to call.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2010, 07:05:55 PM »
true, had dorian competed in 98 in his 97 shape it would have been game over for him.

although as Ronnie has alluded to in the past, the extreme political nature of his reign might have caused him to win anyway.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2010, 07:45:27 PM »
two people beat Dorian in the IFBB and that's it one was a career best Lee Haney who actually lost the muscularity round to Dorian

guess what? Haney still beat Dorian. ;)

why do you suppose that is?

And the debate was who would beat who at their best Dorian at his best didn't have a torn bicep and you still haven't commented on Ronnie not one but two missing calves.

<yawn> following your rationale, Jay is two missing calves also. ::)