Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70386 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2010, 10:15:17 AM »
1998 wasn't a close contest onstage.

it was close on paper only. flex had a lot of push going at the time you know. he had his name on the contest, and this elevated his scoring considerably. side by side, it wasn't close at all.

as far as 2001 goes, same thing - the judges were way off in having jay win the first two rounds. way way off.

the mistake you always make is you assume the judging always accurate.

it isn't. see 1994, see 1997 see 98 scoring, see etc etc.

you seem to be the only one stupid enough not to understand this..duh. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #451 on: January 17, 2010, 10:18:56 AM »
ND thinks 98 was close:

yeah, its real close LOL:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #452 on: January 17, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »
<ND frantically trying to come up with some sort of rebuttal, but its no use..its back to the flowershop he goes..>

;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #453 on: January 17, 2010, 11:15:18 AM »
ND thinks 98 was close:

yeah, its real close LOL:

::)
In that shot Ronnie is owning Flex

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #454 on: January 17, 2010, 11:22:52 AM »

it was close on paper only. flex had a lot of push going at the time you know. he had his name on the contest, and this elevated his scoring considerably. side by side, it wasn't close at all.

as far as 2001 goes, same thing - the judges were way off in having jay win the first two rounds. way way off.

the mistake you always make is you assume the judging always accurate.

it isn't. see 1994, see 1997 see 98 scoring, see etc etc.

you seem to be the only one stupid enough not to understand this..duh. ::)

yeah it wasn't close ( 3 points ) that's not close at all lmao

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: January 17, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
<ND frantically trying to come up with some sort of rebuttal, but its no use..its back to the flowershop he goes..>

;D

Funny you bring up Gay calling  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: January 17, 2010, 11:28:58 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: January 17, 2010, 11:29:44 AM »
:o

:-X  :-X  :-X

Hulkster will die defending his black love muffin

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #458 on: January 17, 2010, 11:32:06 AM »
In that shot Ronnie is owning Flex

very common at the 98 O.

but ND insists that it was really close because the scorecard (where ronnie was overlooked in the early rounds) says so. so it must be true no matter what the comparisons show..LOL

::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2010, 11:36:46 AM »
very common at the 98 O.

but ND insists that it was really close because the scorecard (where ronnie was overlooked in the early rounds) says so. so it must be true no matter what the comparisons show..LOL

::) ::)

No it was like 2001 where Ronnie dominated LMMFAO and 2002 where he destroyed Gunther  ;D

you make statement it contradicts reality & the experts , we all laugh and you get pissed-off , keep going pumpster  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: January 17, 2010, 11:43:27 AM »
No it was like 2001 where Ronnie dominated LMMFAO and 2002 where he destroyed Gunther  ;D

you make statement it contradicts reality & the experts , we all laugh and you get pissed-off , keep going pumpster  ;)
Gunther was a huge mofo in 2002 got any more pics ND/

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #461 on: January 17, 2010, 11:44:23 AM »
LOL it contradicts reality? oh really?:

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ND has no idea what the 98 O. actually showed: ::)

get  your head out of your ass and start opening your eyes:

this was not a 3 point difference: it was ronnie by a landslide:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: January 17, 2010, 11:47:24 AM »

Now kids I hate to say this but that second pic looks like Nasser is owning, I hope team Nasser dont see my post.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #463 on: January 17, 2010, 12:20:29 PM »
no, Nasser is not owning, look at his oil filled arms. hell, look at flex's.

ronnie is the only one in that shot with real arms..notice how his actually have definition and cuts, unlike the oil filled bags on his competitors..

but no, retard ND says it was a close contest just because the scores were close on paper LOL ::)

what he doesn't realize is that the overlooking of ronnie at the beginning skewed his overall scoring down.

but this is simple mathematics/statistics, and I wouldn't expect ND to have a clue about that..
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #464 on: January 17, 2010, 12:25:20 PM »
Dorian: 7
Ronnie: 0

I believe the usual line is. Thanks for playing  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: January 17, 2010, 12:26:40 PM »
Dorian: 7
Ronnie: 0

I believe the usual line is. Thanks for playing  ;)
;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #466 on: January 17, 2010, 12:49:58 PM »
Dorian beat a career best Haney in the muscularity round despite being 10 pounds lighter Who did Haney face? Dorian at his very first Olympia and only his 3rd professional show and Yates pushed Haney to the limit , Haney won because he enjoyed advantages over Yates especially in posing & presentation.

blah blah blah. It doesn't matter b/c Haney still won. In fact, you only weaken your argument each time you bring up Dorian winning the muscularity round.

Dorian won the muscularity round yet Haney won the contest for having a better physique. Similarly, Dorian may beat Ronnie in conditioning but Ronnie has the better physique. ;)

If Haney 1991 would have faced Dorian 1993 he would have been left for dead

lmao, that's like me saying if 89 Dorian faced 91 Haney, he would have been left for dead. Haney was a born champion. What makes you think Haney wouldn't have continued to improve or done whatever it takes to win?

still trying to connect the dots huh? this picture is suppose to prove what exactly? Ronnie's calves are missing that classic diamond shape , Ronnie's calves are missing separation between the gastrocnemius inner & outter heads on top of inserting high much worse than having one bicep shorter than the other

there is no connecting the dots, idiot. They are standing next to each other on stage. You fear pics b/c they always prove you wrong. So you frantically come up with any excuse you can to discredit them. Yeah, I'm "trying to connect the dots" by posting a pic of them standing side by side. I'm reaaaaally reaching here by posting an unedited pic. ::)

And try using a picture from a competition

what's your excuse now, b*tch?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #467 on: January 17, 2010, 01:00:42 PM »

it was close on paper only.

You make a great point.  If only the professional judges at the contest were able to see the Muscletime pictures instead of the live event up close in person, he would have won by so much more.
Y

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: January 17, 2010, 01:31:36 PM »
blah blah blah. It doesn't matter b/c Haney still won. In fact, you only weaken your argument each time you bring up Dorian winning the muscularity round.

Dorian won the muscularity round yet Haney won the contest for having a better physique. Similarly, Dorian may beat Ronnie in conditioning but Ronnie has the better physique. ;)

lmao, that's like me saying if 89 Dorian faced 91 Haney, he would have been left for dead. Haney was a born champion. What makes you think Haney wouldn't have continued to improve or done whatever it takes to win?

there is no connecting the dots, idiot. They are standing next to each other on stage. You fear pics b/c they always prove you wrong. So you frantically come up with any excuse you can to discredit them. Yeah, I'm "trying to connect the dots" by posting a pic of them standing side by side. I'm reaaaaally reaching here by posting an unedited pic. ::)

Okay so you're saying that it doesn't matter that it was his first Mr Olympia showing and it doesn't matter it was only just his third professional show and it didn't matter he was ten pounds lighter and it doesn't matter that Haney had years of experience in posing & presentation , Gotcha  ;)

Ah we're forgetting other factors like posing & presentation , you have to learn Neo more to a contest than just size & conditioning , by 1993 when Dorian came into his own he would have trampled Haney's best and Dorian not only beat Ronnie in conditioning but in balance as well and depending on the year muscular bulk oh and lets not forget the posing & presentation aspect of the game , nice novice attempt at trying to guess who would win by leaving out half the criteria  ;D

Haney actually had a lot of area's he needed to improve but never did . his quads while good certainly weren't on par with his torso , his hamstrings were lacking as were his calves , his conditioning was very hit-or-miss admittedly Haney always maintained he never peaked the day of the contest ( 1991 being the sole exception ) and his conditioning even at it's best wasn't in Yates' league

Dorian eclipsed him in muscular bulk , density & dryness and had better balance same with Ronnie so even hypothetically saying he could improve he's still down to much , even if Yates never came along Haney would have lost to Flex Wheeler , the sport passed him by

I fear pics? that pic prove me wrong ? really?  ??? sorry Neo his calves are missing and in that pic they're missing that classic diamond shape which I don't see , they're missing separation between the inner & outer heads of the gastrocnemius I don't see that either and they're missing that low insertion  and the pic doesn't show that either ' bitch '  ;)

His calves are MISSING they're horrible but fan boys are willing to overlook them and harp on Dorian's one bicep , hypocrites the whole lot of you  ;)

And keep running from my responses it shows you're to much of a coward to respond and you concede defeat I will continue to expose how little you know .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: January 17, 2010, 01:34:14 PM »

Like I said Hulkster types , contradicts reality , we all laugh and point out how stupid you are  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: January 17, 2010, 01:37:54 PM »
no, Nasser is not owning, look at his oil filled arms. hell, look at flex's.

ronnie is the only one in that shot with real arms..notice how his actually have definition and cuts, unlike the oil filled bags on his competitors..

but no, retard ND says it was a close contest just because the scores were close on paper LOL ::)

what he doesn't realize is that the overlooking of ronnie at the beginning skewed his overall scoring down.

but this is simple mathematics/statistics, and I wouldn't expect ND to have a clue about that..

Notice I never ever once said you were smart and I never will because you're not  ;D

Hulkster has many excuses and little facts  :-\

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #471 on: January 17, 2010, 03:48:04 PM »
Coleman couldn't touch this:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: January 17, 2010, 04:32:01 PM »
Coleman couldn't touch this:

Great shots even his arms looks big

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #473 on: January 17, 2010, 05:18:09 PM »
You make a great point.  If only the professional judges at the contest were able to see the Muscletime pictures instead of the live event up close in person, he would have won by so much more.

no, if the professional judges did not have a preconcieved notion of what Flex was going to look like, Ronnie would have scored better at the onset of the contest.

Flex did not live up to the hype that the judges thought he was going to look like.

its human nature. flex was expected to win, the judges knew that, and it influenced their scoring at the beginning. thankfully, they quickly realized their mistake by the nightshow. and Ronnie won. and his later rounds were a lot higher in scoring. why? because the judges realized that Flex was not as good as expected, and Ronnie was 10x better than expected..
Flower Boy Ran Away

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #474 on: January 17, 2010, 06:31:01 PM »
christ..are you at it again. in every fucking thread?  ::)