Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70453 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #500 on: January 18, 2010, 01:55:27 PM »
I see the few nuthuggers on this board are having a circle jerk.

how sad.

Like I said you prove me right with every post troll 

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #501 on: January 18, 2010, 02:14:08 PM »
Nice picture selection up there Hulkster ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #502 on: January 18, 2010, 02:21:35 PM »
LOL yeah, great impartial judging: judging muscularity in mandatories simply by having them stand relaxed..

yeah.. ::)

you are digging yourself a hole that is deeper and deeper here..

its much easier if you call it what it is: biased and predetermined judging.

dude, hulky get real man. they were compared in bdb, rear lat, fdb, fls etc etc. do i really need to scan the 93 pics and post? again?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: January 18, 2010, 02:38:52 PM »
hulkster owned. did they really need to compare in the muscularity round? i mean really?

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #504 on: January 18, 2010, 03:03:11 PM »
no, based on the 1998 Arnold Classic where he showed up in what some say (including Flex himself) was his best ever shape.

learn your history people.

jesus. :-\

I can see why you get so frustrated. it must be hard trying to debate with someone who knows more than you do, and who exploits this on a regular basis..

You don't know anything all you have is an opinion.  Now you talk about physique criteria which is what judges go by but you yourself claim that when Dorian was competing the judges were wrong.  Sure someone could say King looks better than say Shawn Ray.  In their opinion that's how it is.  Nothing wrong with that.  I personally would disagree but hey it's my opinion.  Bottom line Ronnie looked good three times in his career (98 and 99 Mr O and the 01 Arnold). The rest of the time he just had a big ugly physique. Dorian looked good in 93 and 94 and other than that pretty ugly himself.  Face it you are in love fan boy.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #505 on: January 18, 2010, 03:07:31 PM »
hulkster owned. did they really need to compare in the muscularity round? i mean really?
Dorian owning again

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #506 on: January 18, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »

Unbelievable ownage of Ray, Wheeler & Hulkster. LOL

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #507 on: January 18, 2010, 03:57:25 PM »
This shot is sick. Dorian was great in 93.

Team Yates

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: January 18, 2010, 04:14:57 PM »
 :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: January 18, 2010, 04:30:39 PM »

They did compare Dorian's muscularity to his competitors just just did it in the symmetry round and decided it was redundant to do it again because he was so far and beyond

Hulkster built Ronnie up so much and bashed Dorian so much he just can't fathom how this could happen to Dorian but Ronnie never managed to pull it off even in 2003

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #510 on: January 18, 2010, 05:22:58 PM »
I know you supposedly haven't been around the sport for a while (yeah sure..lol ::) :P), so I will enligten you as to how politically motivated wins in bodybuilding work.

they have never been about marketing, selling tickets etc except in the obvious case of gunter over ronnie, where guntermania was running wild and it was painfully obvious based on how gunter and ronnie actually compared - ronnie beat him easily.

its all about if Uncle Joe likes you, you will do well. look at Arnold 1980, Uncle Joes good friend, look what happened. Franco 1981, same thing. Jay over chris at the AC where Jay had one side of his body atrophied. If you are close to Joe, you win. its that simple. its contest. if he wants you to win, you do, even if you show up looking awful, like dorian 97 over nasser etc.

the IFBB has never been smart enough to really push their guys like they should have in terms of marketing, something that Vince McMahon and the WBF tried to actually do.
Interesting...the fact is Bodybuilding is about marketing/promotion/seminars etc etc and has been since the Pro era (roughly 1965 onwards) without it the top finishers in Pro competition wouldn't receive a cent this is not bias speculation this is a clear fact so i find your first statement very bazaar however each to their own i guess,

The 1980 and 1981 Mr Olympias were and always be surrounded in controversy however the 1980 O was ran and Promotered by Former Mr Australia Paul Graham and the 1981 Mr O Promoted By Arnold in both Mr Olympias Joe Weider Did Not Organize or Run ether contest  and the first of Dorian's Questionable wins in 1994...are you Suggesting Joe "liked" Dorian in 1994....so he you are Mr Yates...heres your O???...this whole "liked you" statement really sounds Ridiculous in the Professional era simply because there are more than several People involved in the Organizing/Promoting/formatting etc etc of contests mostly from the Mid 1980s onwards, however again if that's your belief that unless Joe "likes you" you will never win the O kudos to you knock yourself out.

The IFBB were smart enough to Promote there guys starting (in a mainstream sense) with Arnold then Lou etc, however by the mid to late 1980s mostly due to Arnold s and Lou's exposure the "sport" was starting more or less to pay for its self RE: the IFBB actually starting to make real money...not the non placing BBers... the ifbb...so wether Joe blow and mickey mouse was "winning" the O IMO didnt make a Difference to the IFBB or Joe IMO this is not wrong that's called Business nothing personal, when you say (more or less) its "up to Joe" wether he likes you or not that's the reason for Yates "wins" that sounds a little "personal" to me and doesn't add up.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: January 18, 2010, 05:34:42 PM »
Interesting...the fact is Bodybuilding is about marketing/promotion/seminars etc etc and has been since the Pro era (roughly 1965 onwards) without it the top finishers in Pro competition wouldn't receive a cent this is not bias speculation this is a clear fact so i find your first statement very bazaar however each to their own i guess,

The 1980 and 1981 Mr Olympias were and always be surrounded in controversy however the 1980 O was ran and Promotered by Former Mr Australia Paul Graham and the 1981 Mr O Promoted By Arnold in both Mr Olympias Joe Weider Did Not Organize or Run ether contest  and the first of Dorian's Questionable wins in 1994...are you Suggesting Joe "liked" Dorian in 1994....so he you are Mr Yates...heres your O???...this whole "liked you" statement really sounds Ridiculous in the Professional era simply because there are more than several People involved in the Organizing/Promoting/formatting etc etc of contests mostly from the Mid 1980s onwards, however again if that's your belief that unless Joe "likes you" you will never win the O kudos to you knock yourself out.

The IFBB were smart enough to Promote there guys starting (in a mainstream sense) with Arnold then Lou etc, however by the mid to late 1980s mostly due to Arnold s and Lou's exposure the "sport" was starting more or less to pay for its self RE: the IFBB actually starting to make real money...not the non placing BBers... the ifbb...so wether Joe blow and mickey mouse was "winning" the O IMO didnt make a Difference to the IFBB or Joe IMO this is not wrong that's called Business nothing personal, when you say (more or less) its "up to Joe" wether he likes you or not that's the reason for Yates "wins" that sounds a little "personal" to me and doesn't add up.  

Great post exposing how little thought Hulkster puts into his statements which defy logic when dismantled

pumpster used to claim Dorian was handpicked by the Weiders to be Mr Olympia but somehow Ronnie wasn't.  ??? the pasty British guy with a very unaesthetic physique appeals to who?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: January 18, 2010, 05:42:20 PM »
Unbelievable ownage of Ray, Wheeler & Hulkster. LOL
there are more, ill be scanning tomorrow. hulkster on suicide watch again.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #513 on: January 18, 2010, 05:52:19 PM »
Nice picture selection up there Hulkster ::)

yup. its from 1996, the year your fellow nuthuggers hyped up for 3 pages LOL

::)

human stupidity knows no bounds.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #514 on: January 18, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »
did they really need to compare in the muscularity round? i mean really?

if they wanted to do their job and judge the contest properly, impartially and fairly - free of bias and preconcieved notions as it should be?

YES.

its truly amazing that you nuthuggers do not seem to understand how judging works, and that you don't seem to understand that what they did was by definition partial judging.

maybe you don't understand what bias is and how it would manifest itself in a judging system?

because this is about as clear of an example as you can possibly get..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #515 on: January 18, 2010, 05:58:16 PM »
yup. its from 1996, the year your fellow nuthuggers hyped up for 3 pages LOL

human stupidity knows no bounds.. :-\

Take off your blinders Hulkster and watch....Dorian dominated in 1996 despite what your carefully selected blurry black and white photo may show....

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #516 on: January 18, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »
also, for you people who don't have a clue what happened in the 93 Olympia (ie all of you), the judges were NOT going to call out dorian during the muscularity round.

but Wayne Demilia made the call knowing that the fans wanted to see dorian flex again.

read the flex review. its all there.

so the comparisons you see were not because of the judges call (they weren't going to do their job  properly at all)

but rather for the fans.

hope this helps it up for all of you historically challenged nuthuggers LOL

wait - has there ever even been a guy who even knows their history?

none to date..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #517 on: January 18, 2010, 06:00:59 PM »
Take off your blinders Hulkster and watch....Dorian dominated in 1996 despite what your carefully selected blurry black and white photo may show....

hey, so now not only muscletime posts carefully selected anti dorian pics, but so does bodybuilding.com?

this is a mass conspiracy!! LOL

the excuses are just hilarious. please keep them coming! ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #518 on: January 18, 2010, 06:03:28 PM »
Excuses  ??? I posted a video of the prejudging so that we could objectively view the contest; you posted the shittiest pic you could find of Dorian versus the best of Ronnie (nothing new there).  At least try to be objective, dude.

Are you now kidding yourself into believing that Dorian's 93 win was part of some IFBB conspiracy....boy you keep sinking deeper and deeper.  It's no wonder the other Ronnie fans have distanced themselves from you - surely you miss Pumpster.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #519 on: January 18, 2010, 06:11:50 PM »
also, for you people who don't have a clue what happened in the 93 Olympia (ie all of you), the judges were NOT going to call out dorian during the muscularity round.

but Wayne Demilia made the call knowing that the fans wanted to see dorian flex again.

so the comparisons you see were not because of the judges call (they weren't going to do their job  properly at all)

but rather for the fans.

none to date..

The best part is you trying to discredit people with no evidence to corroborate your story, and by claiming people dont know there history when clearly ND is a walking encylopedia of BB... he has all these magazines you claim to quote from, and he scans images from them.. and corrects you when you try and reword quotes from people... therefore... it is clear YOU dont know your history... and your projecting your shotcomings on the people your arguing agaisnt.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: January 18, 2010, 06:13:29 PM »
if they wanted to do their job and judge the contest properly, impartially and fairly - free of bias and preconcieved notions as it should be?

YES.

its truly amazing that you nuthuggers do not seem to understand how judging works, and that you don't seem to understand that what they did was by definition partial judging.

maybe you don't understand what bias is and how it would manifest itself in a judging system?

because this is about as clear of an example as you can possibly get..

They were biased towards a physique that best meets the criteria , you act like that's a bad thing.  and idiot how can they have a preconceived notion of what Yates looked like in 1993?

They were biased & partial to the best physique and that's how judging works dummy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: January 18, 2010, 06:20:32 PM »

but rather for the fans.

none to date..

Oh the review , the review  ::) you're the idiot who dismissed the reviews as wrong but now you like them  ::) the review said Ronnie wasn't as hard or as dry as he was in 98 compared to 99 but that review is wrong , hypocrite

Historically challenged? 2001 Ronnie dominated by losing the whole prejudging lmfao how about that review?

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: January 18, 2010, 06:26:10 PM »
Oh the review , the review  ::) you're the idiot who dismissed the reviews as wrong but now you like them  ::) the review said Ronnie wasn't as hard or as dry as he was in 98 compared to 99 but that review is wrong , hypocrite

Historically challenged? 2001 Ronnie dominated by losing the whole prejudging lmfao how about that review?
Great points ND.  The only reviews credible to Hulkster are those that support his bias -- and he even has to stretch those out of context to prove his desperate points.

Remember, Hulkster claims to know Ronnie's best better than Ronnie himself....nuff said  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: January 18, 2010, 06:29:22 PM »
The best part is you trying to discredit people with no evidence to corroborate your story, and by claiming people dont know there history when clearly ND is a walking encylopedia of BB... he has all these magazines you claim to quote from, and he scans images from them.. and corrects you when you try and reword quotes from people... therefore... it is clear YOU dont know your history... and your projecting your shotcomings on the people your arguing agaisnt.

Great post ! And he's a hypocrite when anyone says anything negative about Dorian it's LAW , it's proof , but when it's against Ronnie it's not factual

He's the same complete moron who never knew the IFBB judging criteria until I posted it , he was the same dummy who asked how can Dorian win the symmetry round with a torn bicep NOT knowing that both high & low scores are tossed out and that all rounds are physique rounds which means all the criteria is assessed at once not as separate individual entities , and you can still lose a couple of poses and still finish with straight firsts

he doesn't know how contests are judged or what to look for , hence why he comes to the stupid conclusions Ronnie's calves are more detailed than Dorians and Dorian's conditioning was nothing but a myth and Ronnie was more grainy than Dorian ever was and 1998 wasn't close and 1999 is Ronnie best showing despite Ronnie saying numerous times it wasn't

he contradicts the experts and the pros constantly when he said the 2002 SOS was fixed Bob Chick owned him he has a long history of being wrong .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #524 on: January 18, 2010, 06:32:08 PM »
you're the idiot who dismissed the reviews as wrong

LOL where the fuck are you getting this from?

I dismiss Peter McGough as wrong because he was. He has said many stupid things regarding ronnie and dorian, you are the only one on this board that even listens to the guy.. ::)\

the rest of us know better.

where you get this idea that I dismiss contest reviews in general I don't know.

but I understand, you and your guy friends are being thoroughly embarassed in this thread, from the 1996 dorian shots that you hyped up and then posted (what a distaster that was lol) to the blatant lack of knowledge of contest history and events the list just continues.

so you are desperate and it shows badly.

this thread is the very definition of guy ownage by me.

Flower Boy Ran Away