Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70478 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #525 on: January 18, 2010, 06:34:20 PM »
Great points ND.  The only reviews credible to Hulkster are those that support his bias -- and he even has to stretch those out of context to prove his desperate points.

Remember, Hulkster claims to know Ronnie's best better than Ronnie himself....nuff said  ;D

Yeah and his fans go to great lengths to interperate what he really meant  ::) Ronnie said his best Olympia was 1998 because his conditioning was spot-on , Hulkster outright said he was wrong and a liar , he lied about being a cop and being injured hahahahahaha

Flex magazine is right when they say Ronnie has the best back but Flex magazine is wrong when they say Ronnie wasn't as conditioned in 99  ::) Flex magazine said Joel Stubbs has the best back they were wrong but now they're right

textbook weak logic called cherry-picking , counting the pluses while ignoring the minuses

He's a hypocrite and not a very bright one

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #526 on: January 18, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »
he has all these magazines you claim to quote from, and he scans images from them

and he avoids posting the quotes about dorian that are negative. and there are many at least in musclemag.

what a coward. and you support the guy LOL

::)

If I were you I would be embarassed to be on ND's side with the stuff he tries to pull..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: January 18, 2010, 06:37:23 PM »

LOL where the fuck are you getting this from?

I dismiss Peter McGough as wrong because he was. He has said many stupid things regarding ronnie and dorian, you are the only one on this board that even listens to the guy.. ::)\

the rest of us know better.

where you get this idea that I dismiss contest reviews in general I don't know.

but I understand, you and your guy friends are being thoroughly embarassed in this thread, from the 1996 dorian shots that you hyped up and then posted (what a distaster that was lol) to the blatant lack of knowledge of contest history and events the list just continues.

so you are desperate and it shows badly.

this thread is the very definition of guy ownage by me.

meltdown

You're the moron whose now reduced to some pathetic ass deflection of your own brutal ownage and claim we're getting owned  ::)

Where are you? you're trolling on another Dorian Yates thread you lost the moment you first posted in here.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #528 on: January 18, 2010, 06:38:27 PM »
Flex magazine is right when they say Ronnie has the best back but Flex magazine is wrong when they say Ronnie wasn't as conditioned in 99

yes, because Peter McGough didn't say ronnie had the best back. the fans did.

but Peter McGough said ronnie wasn't as well conditioned in 99 as 98 (something that ronnie had disagreed with in his victory seminar)

LOL that one backfired on you didn't it?

I say again: stop trying to argue with someone who is one step ahead.

you are embarassing youselves badly. this is just example #56574989859686
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: January 18, 2010, 06:44:57 PM »
yes, because Peter McGough didn't say ronnie had the best back. the fans did.

but Peter McGough said ronnie wasn't as well conditioned in 99 as 98 (something that ronnie had disagreed with in his victory seminar)

LOL that one backfired on you didn't it?

I say again: stop trying to argue with someone who is one step ahead.

you are embarassing youselves badly. this is just example #56574989859686

Oh Ronnie is right now? when he says Dorian had the thickest , freakiest back he ever seen he's wrong but now he's right  ::) when Ronnie said he wouldn't beat Dorian he's a liar but now he's not  ::) hypocrite

and what did Ronnie said multiple times at the end of his career? 1998 was his best Olympia because his conditioning was spot-on , that statement at the seminar has been amended stop using it

the experts all claim 2001 was the best Ronnie ever looked , you said they're all wrong

one thing is for certain you have a very long history of contradicting the professionals and history

What's embarrassing is you're in another Yates thread getting corrected

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: January 18, 2010, 06:47:23 PM »
and he avoids posting the quotes about dorian that are negative. and there are many at least in musclemag.

If I were you I would be embarassed to be on ND's side with the stuff he tries to pull..

I don't care what Musclemag says they're NOT IFBB judges they could say Dorian should have lost who cares? I don't fear subjective opinions

Muscletime says Dorian should have lost in 1992 who cares? they're not IFBB judges

the judges have the final say

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: January 18, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »
A Hulkster argument

Ignorance
Bias
Ad populum pleas
Ad Hominem attacks
Cherry picking
Lies

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #532 on: January 18, 2010, 08:28:56 PM »
I don't care what Musclemag says

you don't care about any quote that doesn't fit your agenda, and there are hundreds of them.

typical flowerboy ND. sweeps all contradictory info/pics/vids under the carpet like someone who truly knows they are losing but can't come to terms with it...

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #533 on: January 18, 2010, 08:30:47 PM »
that statement at the seminar has been amended stop using it

you just hate it when I use your own quotes game against  you don't you?

LOL loser.

what a whiny little bitch you are.

"oh please hulkster stop using that quote please I beg you!" LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #534 on: January 18, 2010, 09:32:05 PM »

Pot meet kettle.
He doesnt have to post negative things.. thats your job. Like youd EVER admit Ronnie had ANY weak point. ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #535 on: January 18, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »

LOL loser.

You are such a fucking MORON!
Ronnie at the end of his career, looked back and said... yeah... 98 was the best conditioning.

That statement occured AFTER the 99 victory speech when he was excited he won and he wasnt thinking of the previous year at all!
 That means the previous statement is null and void. You are a fucking moron, plain and simple.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #536 on: January 18, 2010, 09:39:37 PM »
Is this what you tools have been reduced to?

LITERALLY a he said/she said argument?

Geezus give it up already LOL

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #537 on: January 18, 2010, 09:40:05 PM »

Lol. Touche.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: January 19, 2010, 01:34:07 AM »

LOL loser.

You didn't use my own quote against me dummy , again he may have said that in 1999 and has said on two occasions past that 1998 was better specifically because of his conditioning , you need to cling to anything because you're taken a vicious beaten in this thread

keep using it I will continue to post the amended quote and make you look moronic as usual  ;)

Ronnie what was your best Olympia?

RC : I would have to say my first because my conditioning was spot-on.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: January 19, 2010, 01:51:15 AM »
you don't care about any quote that doesn't fit your agenda, and there are hundreds of them.

typical flowerboy ND. sweeps all contradictory info/pics/vids under the carpet like someone who truly knows they are losing but can't come to terms with it...

Oh really ? who posted the quote saying the best physique he's seen ( on stage ) was Ronnie 2001? I did  ;)

I don't fear subjective opinions YOU do which is exactly why you called Ronnie a liar when he said Dorian would beat him , ' he lies all the time , he lied about being a cop , he liked about injuries so that means he's lying when he says Dorian is better '

hahahahaha stop projecting your weak points of view on me  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: January 19, 2010, 01:52:57 AM »

No this has been reduced to Hulkster trolling in another Dorian Yates thread and getting his ass kicked

Some posted " A cool Dorian video " absolutely NOTHING to do with Hulkster or Ronnie Coleman , but hey trolls will be trolls.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #541 on: January 19, 2010, 02:14:48 AM »
There is always one troll that screws up a thread for everyone else. This thread was about an interesting Dorian video which had NOTHING to do with Ronnie. I'm starting to realise that Hulkster has been doing the same shit in every thread that just mentions Dorian's name. I'm pretty sure he is not being put in Time Out for the sole purpose of not wanting to take away Getbig's punch bag. It must be because RONNIE himself ended the argument by agreeing Dorian is better. What's left to gain for Hulkster? Nothing. He just trolls and get bitch slapped every day. The kid must be addicted to pain.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #542 on: January 19, 2010, 03:54:55 AM »
yup. its from 1996, the year your fellow nuthuggers hyped up for 3 pages LOL

human stupidity knows no bounds.. :-\
what the fuck? i mean really i posted pics of the 96 german gran prix and you can plainly see the domination and seriously, Yates was that far ahead that it didnt matter if he was compared in the muscularity round. if they did it with ronnie you wouldnt care. get over it you are/ have been and always will be..... owned.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #543 on: January 19, 2010, 04:39:13 AM »
On the previous page Delta posted pics from the 93 Olympia to prove to Hulkster that comparisons were made in the muscularity round,Hulkster then said the pics were from the 96 Olympia.He then brags about the fact he`s the only one who knows his history of the sport.So if he`s such an expert on the histroy how come he doesn`t know that Labrada and Baccianini competed in the 93 Olympia but not the 96 one.There they are in Deltas pics,plain to see.
Also Hulkster,if you don`t believe they were compared against each other you obviously have never seen the 93 Olympia video,were there is footage at the end of the tape of the pre-judging.Some people like me and ND have got the mags from 20-30 years ago and all the videos from the 82 Olympia onwards,we don`t just rely on a few pics off the net or youtube to use as "proof".

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: January 19, 2010, 07:58:34 AM »
owned again hulkster. when i get back from lunch ill be scanning some more from 93.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #545 on: January 19, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »
On the previous page Delta posted pics from the 93 Olympia to prove to Hulkster that comparisons were made in the muscularity round,Hulkster then said the pics were from the 96 Olympia.He then brags about the fact he`s the only one who knows his history of the sport.So if he`s such an expert on the histroy how come he doesn`t know that Labrada and Baccianini competed in the 93 Olympia but not the 96 one.There they are in Deltas pics,plain to see.
Also Hulkster,if you don`t believe they were compared against each other you obviously have never seen the 93 Olympia video,were there is footage at the end of the tape of the pre-judging.Some people like me and ND have got the mags from 20-30 years ago and all the videos from the 82 Olympia onwards,we don`t just rely on a few pics off the net or youtube to use as "proof".

LOL you completely missed the point ::). they were compared. but not because the judges asked for it.

they were prepared to score him without even seeing him in the mandatories next to flex shawn et al..

Wayne made the call for the fans as he knew they wanted to see dorian flex again. it is very specific about this in Flex magazine.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: January 19, 2010, 01:51:30 PM »
LOL you completely missed the point ::). they were compared. but not because the judges asked for it.

they were prepared to score him without even seeing him in the mandatories next to flex shawn et al..

As usual you missed the point , the judges did in fact judge his muscularity directly against his competition it was so outstanding they concluded in the it was redundant to include him in that round , they just did in the symmetry round instead. 

And FYI Mr BB History they also directly compared them in the mandatories in the posedown at the night show  ;) if you knew anything about competitive bodybuilding you would know this  ;D

but as usual it's me explaining to YOU how contests are conducted.

Thanks for playing.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #547 on: January 19, 2010, 01:55:08 PM »
the judges did in fact judge his muscularity directly against his competition it was so outstanding they concluded in the it was redundant to include him in this round

LOL so you are saying that they can judge how dorian looks in all the mandatories simply by seeing him relaxed?

well, yes they can, but only if they have bias and already know dorian is going to be crowned the winner no matter what he looked like relative to his competition in those madatory poses.. ::)

that would never happen with competent judges free of bias.. ::)

if they were competent and impartial, they would have asked dorian to pose in the muscularity round next to shawn flex etc. and THEN scored him based on what they saw.

you know, how impartial judging works.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: January 19, 2010, 01:59:01 PM »
LOL so you are saying that they can judge how dorian looks in all the mandatories simply by seeing him relaxed?

well, yes they can, but only if they have bias and already know dorian is going to be crowned the winner no matter what he looked like relative to his competition in those madatory poses.. ::)

dude what the fuck? seriously. you didnt see the comparison pics i posted? back double bi and others are there.
open your eyes mang!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: January 19, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »

What I am saying is the judges directly judged his muscularity compared to his competition which you ignorantly keep insisting they did not do

They do have a bias for bodybuilders who meet the criteria you keep typing like this is a bad thing

You don't know how contests are judged and I will continue to expose you for this  ;)

there were two more rounds , one in which Dorian's mandatories were directly compared to his competition