Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 69688 times)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #600 on: January 22, 2010, 01:18:46 AM »
not sure why you are trying to highlight detail that dorian doesn't have by darkening the pics so much to increase contrast.

it doesn't help: he still gets blown off the stage:

The pics happen to be screen caps taken directly from the Blood & Guts Ultimate Edition bonus DVD. They are completely untouched and anyone who has seen the DVD will be able to confirm that. To tell you the truth no one really cares what you think. Everyone on here knows that you are the biggest guy of ebony bodybuilers in the history of Getbig. 'Nuff said.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #601 on: January 22, 2010, 12:49:35 PM »
The pics happen to be screen caps taken directly from the Blood & Guts Ultimate Edition bonus DVD. They are completely untouched and anyone who has seen the DVD will be able to confirm that. To tell you the truth no one really cares what you think. Everyone on here knows that you are the biggest guy of ebony bodybuilers in the history of Getbig. 'Nuff said.
confirmed. for some reason it is dark.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #602 on: January 22, 2010, 02:20:01 PM »
LOL funny how the nuthuggers have been whining for two years about the untouched Ronnie 99 stuff, and then they post this darkened crap, and it still gets blown off the stage LOL

even their doctored shots don't cut it LMAO.

thats just how much better ronnie was at his peak..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #603 on: January 22, 2010, 02:54:28 PM »
LOL funny how the nuthuggers have been whining for two years about the untouched Ronnie 99 stuff, and then they post this darkened crap, and it still gets blown off the stage LOL

even their doctored shots don't cut it LMAO.

thats just how much better ronnie was at his peak..

The difference is dummy bizzy's pics weren't just dark they were also SHARPENED  ;) big difference

I have the the 99 Olympia on video and the version I have is dark but not sharpened

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #604 on: January 22, 2010, 02:58:01 PM »
The difference is dummy bizzy's pics weren't just dark they were also SHARPENED  ;) big difference

I have the the 99 Olympia on video and the version I have is dark but not sharpened
Post it up ND

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #605 on: January 22, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »
The difference is dummy bizzy's pics weren't just dark they were also SHARPENED   big difference

nope, sorry ND. I know you cling to that belief but you are wrong.

eg. original screencap from ForcedReps (VHS source I believe) compared to Bizzy (from DVD)

no sharpening at all:

ND's bullshit exposed for the 4 billionth time.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #606 on: January 22, 2010, 03:46:29 PM »
^
notice, slight colour difference, no sharpening or enhancing of any kind.

physiques look identical striation for striation and vein for vein.

ND = embarassed, bitter loser.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #607 on: January 22, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »
Hulkster went away to Mexico and still posted on GetBig?  That's actually quite hilarious.

He also thinks he has a reputation to maintain on a forum such as this?  Now that is rather sad. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #608 on: January 22, 2010, 06:43:10 PM »
Hulkster went away to Mexico and still posted on GetBig?  That's actually quite hilarious

uh no. if you notice there is a week where I did not post. I was in Mexico.

ND was too stupid to realize I had left and came back already and resumed posting.

but I am not surprised, considering it is, after all, ND.. ::)

even simple everyday stuff like this goes right over this guy's head..duh. :-\

but that is typical of the dorian guy fanbase :P lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #609 on: January 22, 2010, 06:48:04 PM »
Shall I bring up the posts from when you were?  ;) I can do it if you like?

please do.

I would love to see how I posted for 7 days while I had no access to a fucking computer.. ::)

you will see that I was in cozumel by dec. 24th and I got back on dec. 31st.

you will find no posts from me during this time.

but ND claims there was because he must be on crack.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #610 on: January 22, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »
please do.

I would love to see how I posted for 7 days while I had no access to a fucking computer.. ::)

Interesting that you feel the need to justify yourself.  Oh sorry, you have a "reputation" to maintain.  Too much!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #611 on: January 22, 2010, 07:41:24 PM »
no, I feel the need to expose ND's usual stupidity in this case, thats all.

I don't let him get away with posting bullshit, and this is just one more example in a list that is longer than the truce thread itself.
Flower Boy Ran Away

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #612 on: January 23, 2010, 01:20:05 AM »

Damn I'm alittle embarrassed for Ronnie :-X

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #613 on: January 23, 2010, 01:45:08 AM »
Ronnie did have a extraordinary Most Muscular in 1998 and 1999 ether version very full, ripped, etc...id give him that one out right over Yates the other mandatory's are always up for debate.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: January 23, 2010, 05:46:05 AM »
nope, sorry ND. I know you cling to that belief but you are wrong.

eg. original screencap from ForcedReps (VHS source I believe) compared to Bizzy (from DVD)

no sharpening at all:

ND's bullshit exposed for the 4 billionth time.. ::)

Those are not the pics I'm talking about and you know it once again Mr Stupid trying to prove a point no one is arguing , the pic I'm talking about is the one Kevin Horton shamed you into not posting again when he outright exposed you for using sharpened pics

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: January 23, 2010, 05:57:49 AM »
^
notice, slight colour difference, no sharpening or enhancing of any kind.

physiques look identical striation for striation and vein for vein.

ND = embarassed, bitter loser.

More pathetic logic from Hulkster , let me explain to you stupid what you just did you set up a stawman , you created an illusion of refuting my point by posting two screencaps NO ONE is claiming is sharpened  ;D

You set yourself up for failure all the time , as the above post mentioned no one is claiming either of those pics you posted are the enhanced ones , the one that is you don't dare post because Kevin Horton exposed you for another misrepresentation trying to pass off sharpened pics of Ronnie as an accurate portrayal of how he looked , you have a long history of false arguments and misrepresentation

The case on sharpened pics has been closed for a very long time now especially considering the creator of your screencaps admitted he sharpened pics and after Kevin Horton busted you both  ;)

Here is Kevin once again proving you used manipulated images  ;)

you said something about a bitter loser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: January 23, 2010, 06:00:42 AM »
please do.

See now you're looking really stupid because my post was on 1-10 and now you're just responding to it on the 22nd  ;) what's the matter I wasn't wrong then but am now? now you have a need to claim I'm wrong but when I told you before mums the word  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: January 23, 2010, 06:20:12 AM »
Interesting that you feel the need to justify yourself.  Oh sorry, you have a "reputation" to maintain.  Too much!

he has a reputation alright of being wrong and a troll  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: January 23, 2010, 06:30:12 AM »
no, I feel the need to expose ND's usual stupidity in this case, thats all.

I don't let him get away with posting bullshit, and this is just one more example in a list that is longer than the truce thread itself.

Oppppssssss someone looks real stupid right now  ;) notice I never once said you were smart in fact I've been exposing how stupid you are for years now  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: January 23, 2010, 06:35:25 AM »

Great point , he always has a need to justify himself which is exactly why he's in yet another Dorian Yates thread trying to prove a negative and really trying extra hard trying to prove me wrong when he knows I'm right

I made him look so stupid on so many occasions he's constantly trying to get me back , I don't blame him for trying I mean after all I made him look like a fucking idiot on so many occasions but hey if he wants to troll I'll rub his face in his own poop  ;D

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #620 on: January 23, 2010, 08:56:00 AM »
Lol, I started this thread because I came across a Dorian video that I had never seen before.  Naturally, Hulkster's insecurity and Dorian hate obsession (for what ever reason it exists  ???) got the best of him (as always).  The best part is that his usual desperate attempts to discredit Dorian completely backfire and he gets repeatedly owned by people much more knowledgeable. 

Hulkster, give it up and go find something else to do with your time.  The saddest part is you spend more of your time trying to bash Dorian than you do worshipping Ronnie....and that's saying something.

:-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: January 23, 2010, 09:00:43 AM »
Lol, I started this thread because I came across a Dorian video that I had never seen before.  Naturally, Hulkster's insecurity and Dorian hate obsession (for what ever reason it exists  ???) got the best of him (as always).  The best part is that his usual desperate attempts to discredit Dorian completely backfire and he gets repeatedly owned by people much more knowledgeable. 

Hulkster, give it up and go find something else to do with your time.  The saddest part is you spend more of your time trying to bash Dorian than you do worshipping Ronnie....and that's saying something.

Great post

The kid's bullshit is old already

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #622 on: January 23, 2010, 09:04:27 AM »

I dont Ronnie ever beat Dorian did he?

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #623 on: January 23, 2010, 09:17:51 AM »
Nobody ever beat Dorian after 1992 did they?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: January 23, 2010, 09:18:33 AM »
Nobody ever beat Dorian after 1992 did they?

nope