Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70278 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #700 on: January 24, 2010, 05:09:15 PM »
What's funny is you can't post one single person saying so and I can post dozens ever wonder why that is?

because you spend hours digging up quotes of people stating the bloody obvious?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #701 on: January 24, 2010, 05:12:37 PM »
um. there are tons of posts on this board alone from people who have met ronnie and they all say he looks 10x freakier in real life than in photos.

the same can be said for just about any pro.

duh. ::)

what are you trying to prove by denying the obvious here? ::)

that pros look huge and freaky up close is nothing new..

but then again, you and your nuthuggers do seem to have a novice knowledge of the sport soo..

maybe you really are just that naive? I don't know.

Experts , experts where is proof? and we're not talking about from a size prospective

I've posted dozens of quotes saying that Dorian specifically looks better live & person than he does in pictures & video you can't do the same

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: January 24, 2010, 05:15:15 PM »
because you spend hours digging up quotes of people stating the bloody obvious?

::)

It's not the obvious and so many have made this claim yet I've never seen that claim repeated so often compared to anyone else and it has to do with his conditioning which they often point out

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #703 on: January 24, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »
um. there are tons of posts on this board alone from people who have met ronnie and they all say he looks 10x freakier in real life than in photos.

the same can be said for just about any pro.

duh. ::)

what are you trying to prove by denying the obvious here? ::)

that pros look huge and freaky up close is nothing new..

but then again, you and your nuthuggers do seem to have a novice knowledge of the sport soo..

maybe you really are just that naive? I don't know.

No theres not. you just made that up.
Theres plenty of people saying he looks huge.. but no one saying that he has something Pics dont capture, like Multiple Eyewitness' say about Dorian.
Your a tool

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: January 24, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »
No theres not. you just made that up.
Theres plenty of people saying he looks huge.. but no one saying that he has something Pics dont capture, like Multiple Eyewitness' say about Dorian.
Your a tool

Typical Hulkster he can't post the truth so he makes it up  ;) the kid's a liar and he knows it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #705 on: January 24, 2010, 05:41:57 PM »
yes a mark of sheer stupidity...

leave it to the dorian nuthuggers to insist that their hero looks better in real life but that no one else, especially ronnie, does too.. ::)

I believe we touched in this in the truce thread, and it was called the 'photoelectric effect' in honour of einstein who won a nobel prize for its explanation.

but I doubt einstein would have ever thought that a theory that he helped make famous would be used to name a pathetic dorian guy excuse..LOL
The only reason you really find it so hard to believe that there is something different about Dorian's musculature that pics don't capture, is because no one has said it about Ronnie.
You just can't handle the fact Dorian might have something your hero doesn't. More evidence of you idiocy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: January 24, 2010, 05:46:46 PM »
The only reason you really find it so hard to believe that there is something different about Dorian's musculature that pics don't capture, is because no one has said it about Ronnie.
You just can't handle the fact Dorian might have something your hero doesn't. More evidence of you idiocy.

Great post ! Hulkster does that often where he says ' all of us ' or ' plenty of ' a constant appeal to numbers as if that validates his case and his pleas are empty anyway he just makes the shit up

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #707 on: January 24, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »
Great post ! Hulkster does that often where he says ' all of us ' or ' plenty of ' a constant appeal to numbers as if that validates his case and his pleas are empty anyway he just makes the shit up
He has a legit mental disorder of some form,... he makes shit up and truly believes it in order to validate his opinion. It's rediculous.
Some day something is going to shatter his false reality and it's going to destroy him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: January 24, 2010, 06:11:35 PM »
He has a legit mental disorder of some form,... he makes shit up and truly believes it in order to validate his opinion. It's rediculous.
Some day something is going to shatter his false reality and it's going to destroy him.

Then when people call him on his stupidity it's then he claims " it's just to get a rise out of them " bullshit

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #709 on: January 24, 2010, 06:12:21 PM »
Then when people call him on his stupidity it's then he claims " it's just to get a rise out of them " bullshit
But he truly believe he is. He is in a rediculous amount of denial in general....

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #710 on: January 24, 2010, 06:20:31 PM »
yes a mark of sheer stupidity...

leave it to the dorian nuthuggers to insist that their hero looks better in real life but that no one else, especially ronnie, does too.. ::)

I believe we touched in this in the truce thread, and it was called the 'photoelectric effect' in honour of einstein who won a nobel prize for its explanation.

but I doubt einstein would have ever thought that a theory that he helped make famous would be used to name a pathetic dorian guy excuse..LOL

So do you dream of a sexual encounter with your Ronnie or not? Cmon we all know the answer but just want you to finally admit it and come out of the closet.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #711 on: January 24, 2010, 07:19:53 PM »
I see the nuthuggers are having a circle jerk again.. :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #712 on: January 24, 2010, 07:22:35 PM »
Stop projecting. We all know you dream of nothing more than a circle of black muffin BB's circle jerkin on your face, queerbait.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #713 on: January 25, 2010, 04:20:32 PM »

Way to deflect from the question. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #714 on: January 25, 2010, 04:42:54 PM »
do a google or yahoo search. you will find lots of first hand accounts of how much freakier ronnie is in person than in pics/vids.

duh.

the nuthuggers are such a delusional bunch.. ::)

they think that the "photoelectric effect" LOL is real and only applies to their man crush haha ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #715 on: January 25, 2010, 04:53:45 PM »
LOL, nice gay look on Coleman's face for Hulkster here:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: January 25, 2010, 05:04:20 PM »
do a google or yahoo search. you will find lots of first hand accounts of how much freakier ronnie is in person than in pics/vids.

duh.

they think that the "photoelectric effect" LOL is real and only applies to their man crush haha ::)

You can't  post one single quote verifying your claim

Dorian Yates interview bodybuilding.com 2008
Everyone who sees my physique in person always comments on how much better I look in person than in pictures. That's because my physique is thick and developed from all angles. From the front, from the back, from the side, standing on my head: it doesn't matter. Everywhere is fully developed from every angle. And this might not show in one-dimensional photos. When you turn somebody to the side and they are twice as thick as everyone else, then that shows up.

JohnnyTosh GetBig 12-20-07

Hulkster, I have one question for you? .... Were you there in Long Beach in 97?  Because I was.  AND I was there in 93 & 95 in Atlanta & 96 in Chicago.  It's been said a million times. Yates has a Thickness & density from every angle that had to be seen in person, and that NOBODY else had.

I think Milos is awesome. I would LOVE to have his body, but Yates smoked everybody in the totality of ALL poses.  From the side & from the back, yates crushed everybody.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately.  BTW, Demilia gave me tickets right behind the judges every year.

Not flaming, but Yates reigned supreme.. YES. HIS GUT was sticking out in 97 & Nasser looked as good, or maybe a hair better from the front in 97, but when they turned to the side & rear, DORIAN ruled again.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example). Despite that caveat, and despite the fact that these peepers

try it oh wait you can't as usual

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #717 on: January 25, 2010, 06:24:24 PM »

duh.

You're retarded. It's your job to post your proof, not mine fucktard. You always say shit exists but never posting the proof... know what that means? IT DOESN'T EXIST WITHOUT PROOF.
Again, you're just pissed because people have said Dorian has something that doesn't show up in pics, and no one has ever said the same for Coleman. Thats why you're mad. You can't admit Dorian might have something that just doesn't apply to Ronnie.  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #718 on: January 25, 2010, 07:53:58 PM »
LOL you want your proof?

here is the first fucking hit that comes up on google LMAO:

http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/archive/index.php/t-5800.html

Coleman seriously looks like he is not human when you see him in real
life.

why oh why are you people so incredibly dumb?

you really think that dorian has some magical property that no other pro has that makes him look better in real life than in pics? LMAO

ALL PRO's are like that.

its just sad that you need smart people like me to show you this.

its fucking hilarious.

look, I know you all seem to have a beginners knowledge of the sport, but you really should understand this sort of basic stuff by now.. ::) :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #719 on: January 25, 2010, 07:56:14 PM »
Fucking absolutely hate you guys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #720 on: January 25, 2010, 07:57:37 PM »
Fucking absolutely hate you guys.

yeah, its hard to watch them get publicly embarassed by me day in and day out.

but maybe they are learning something? finally. lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: January 25, 2010, 08:01:22 PM »
yeah, its hard to watch them get publicly embarassed by me day in and day out.

but maybe they are learning something? finally. lol
You're right up there on the list too, stickdick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #722 on: January 25, 2010, 08:53:28 PM »
Boooom!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: January 25, 2010, 09:02:06 PM »
Ball peen hammer to every one of your faces.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #724 on: January 25, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »
LOL you want your proof?

here is the first fucking hit that comes up on google LMAO:

http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/archive/index.php/t-5800.html

why oh why are you people so incredibly dumb?

you really think that dorian has some magical property that no other pro has that makes him look better in real life than in pics? LMAO

ALL PRO's are like that.

its just sad that you need smart people like me to show you this.

its fucking hilarious.

look, I know you all seem to have a beginners knowledge of the sport, but you really should understand this sort of basic stuff by now.. ::) :P
Well, at least you provided proof. Too bad its not the same thing the industry people are sayingl... that picsjust dont capture Dorians musculature. Look you can keep spewing your rhetoric and calling people newbies and shit but it doesn't change the fact your complely blind to outside information.. making you in complete denial and incapable of having any sort of a rational argument. You just keep saying, look he's better! Thats your opinion and it has absolutley no basis in fact.