Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70393 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #725 on: January 25, 2010, 10:21:26 PM »
this 'you had to be in person' shit is getting to sound like a broken record .... coleman looks more ridiculous than anyone who ever ever ever lived ... lol ...
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #726 on: January 25, 2010, 10:36:48 PM »
this 'you had to be in person' shit is getting to sound like a broken record .... coleman looks more ridiculous than anyone who ever ever ever lived ... lol ...
ill agree with that. That doesn't make him a better BB IMHO.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #727 on: January 25, 2010, 10:38:27 PM »
ill agree with that. That doesn't make him a better BB IMHO.
In that case Shawn Ray was Mr O a couple of times, no >?
L

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #728 on: January 26, 2010, 03:55:33 AM »
That doesn't make him a better BB IMHO.

Of course it doesn't. There were plenty of other competitors with bigger looking biceps than Yates when he was competing, but where did it get them? Those guys had poor proportions IMO, poor condition and that's why they didn't win. I would put this guy in that category:

A physique with bags of potential but never quite good enough to be a world champion.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: January 26, 2010, 04:01:28 AM »
Bigger BBers "naturally " (strange word in the BBing world) tend to have problems getting in proper condition. Dorian and to a lesser extent Ronnie (specially his first two Sandows) were able to achieve great conditioning while keeping a lot of size. Other mass monsters either had to put their health in danger (like Benazizza) to dial it in or just always be a little short of that like Dillett, Fux, Nasser at his heavier weight, etc....

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #730 on: January 26, 2010, 04:02:22 AM »
this 'you had to be in person' shit is getting to sound like a broken record

well, what else are the nuthuggers going to say?

its clear ronnie has a much better physique at his peak so they need some sort of bullshit excuse to shout in order to make their hero look better.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #731 on: January 26, 2010, 04:36:21 AM »
LOL you want your proof?

here is the first fucking hit that comes up on google LMAO:

http://forums.johnstonefitness.com/archive/index.php/t-5800.html

why oh why are you people so incredibly dumb?

you really think that dorian has some magical property that no other pro has that makes him look better in real life than in pics? LMAO

ALL PRO's are like that.

its just sad that you need smart people like me to show you this.

its fucking hilarious.

look, I know you all seem to have a beginners knowledge of the sport, but you really should understand this sort of basic stuff by now.. ::) :P

This is what you're trying to pass off as proof ? some guy on johnstonefitness LMMFAO and again he's talking about from a size prospective different thing we're talking about a guy not looking as good in pictures vs live and that doesn't apply to everyone stupid

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example)

The funny thing is you searched high and low and this is all you came up with , it's pathetic and then you beat your chest as if you accomplished something  ::) very weak but that's you in a nut shell

Experts NOT some guy on some sight no one every heard of talking about a size prospective you think that even comes close to touching the list of experts I posted? keep trying stupid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: January 26, 2010, 04:39:02 AM »

Well stupid people need to be reminded that you can't sit there and say " Oh Ronnie is better conditioned " when they're basing everything off of pictures & video when the majority says pictures don't do Yates justice

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: January 26, 2010, 04:44:54 AM »

its clear ronnie has a much better physique at his peak so they need some sort of bullshit excuse to shout in order to make their hero look better.

You don't even know what his peak is lmfao you mistakenly think it's 1999 when NO ONE worth anything agrees

You don't believe Ronnie was better than Dorian for a moment which is exactly why you're in a Yates thread trolling trying to prove Ronnie wrong when he said he couldn't touch Dorian

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #734 on: January 26, 2010, 04:52:32 AM »
Hahaha, oh heaven. How did I miss this little gem of a reply. Hulkster providing 'proof' from a fucking site that has never been heard of, by a nobody that will never be heard of. Hulkster is getting desperate which is understandable. He is being bitch slapped, exposed for lies and laughed at. Half his posts are pleas for numbers to strengthen his position the other half are made up of bullshit. The kiddo should stop posting now while he still has a shred of dignity left and go troll in fitness figure threads. Nothing left here to gain or lose for him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: January 26, 2010, 05:00:56 AM »
Hahaha, oh heaven. How did I miss this little gem of a reply. Hulkster providing 'proof' from a fucking site that has never been heard of, by a nobody that will never be heard of. Hulkster is getting desperate which is understandable. He is being bitch slapped, exposed for lies and laughed at. Half his posts are pleas for numbers to strengthen his position the other half are made up of bullshit. The kiddo should stop posting now while he still has a shred of dignity left and go troll in fitness figure threads. Nothing left here to gain or lose for him.

He really is and then he goes on this tangent about how smart he is LMFAO joe-blow from johnstone fitness says lmao all the while dismissing the real experts

He's the complete moron who insists Peter McGough is dead wrong when he claims Dorian is better conditioned but some dude from John Stone fitness is right on the money and he's not even talking about the same thing to boot !!

Hulkster backfire yet again

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: January 26, 2010, 05:03:21 AM »
Hulkster is the dumbest poster on Getbig by far, only Goodrum can compete. He never posted pics but I'd guess he pretty mcuh looks the same as Vince.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #737 on: January 26, 2010, 05:53:29 AM »

So would you say you constantly dream of having sex with Ronnie or is it more of just an occasional dream for a few hours a day?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #738 on: January 26, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »
Bump  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #739 on: January 27, 2010, 03:39:07 AM »
I see Fagster is laying low now after his otherworldly stupid 'proof' comment. That's good though. The kiddo need to regain some confidence for his next salvo of bullshit. It's fun going troll hunting. They're easy to spot, does/say incredibly stupid things and when you're tired of playing with them, you bitch slap them down back into place and wait for them to recover or a next one to come along.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #740 on: January 27, 2010, 07:30:58 AM »
paul said it best, Yates made him want to retire.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: January 27, 2010, 09:06:52 AM »
bump for ownage.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: January 27, 2010, 11:20:38 AM »
hulkster is afraid to read it. owned again. how many times is this now? like Vader said "all too easy".

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #743 on: January 27, 2010, 12:11:28 PM »
Hulkster owned again:

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: January 27, 2010, 12:34:59 PM »
read the article.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: January 27, 2010, 12:46:31 PM »
30 pages already, you re a retard hulkster

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #746 on: January 27, 2010, 12:58:18 PM »
paul said it best, Yates made him want to retire.

hulkster is afraid to read it. owned again. how many times is this now? like Vader said "all too easy".

hahaha, what is this suppose to prove? That Dorian was unbeatable back in 93? Nice quote but this one is better ;)

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

I love it when the Dorian nuthuggers post a quote b/c for every one praising Dorian, there's like 2-3 saying Ronnie is the best.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: January 27, 2010, 01:04:52 PM »
get off hulksters cock, you are going to be squirting cum from your ass.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: January 27, 2010, 01:51:58 PM »
hahaha, what is this suppose to prove? That Dorian was unbeatable back in 93? Nice quote but this one is better ;)

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

I love it when the Dorian nuthuggers post a quote b/c for every one praising Dorian, there's like 2-3 saying Ronnie is the best.

How about this one?  ;)

Flex 2002

Do you still dream of winning the Mr. Olympia?

I spoke with Ronnie Coleman, the reigning Mr. Olympia, about six months ago, and he admitted that I was the one bodybuilder who he thought could beat him if I was at my best. So, yes, I still' believe in my heart that I can win the Sandow.

I like how he wanted to quite bodybuilding after he seen pictures of Yates and he still felt he could beat Ronnie and Ronnie agreed  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: January 27, 2010, 01:57:55 PM »

Oh let's not forget what Paul said about Dorian 1995

I've seen Jesus Christ and he looks like Dorian Yates

And that quote didn't say Ronnie is the best in fact all it did was state the obvious he set new standards for size which was directly after the 2003 Mr Olympia , like Dorian did in 1993/1995

What I find funny is Paul wanted to quit after he saw Dorian and he thought he could beat Ronnie  ;D