Author Topic: Becoming a bouncer  (Read 5983 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Becoming a bouncer
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2010, 07:16:06 AM »
You dont need to know how to fight, how to restrain people or how to talk and diffuse situations! All you need to do is go to the gym,take a few roids get all pumped up and you re automatically a hard ass and can be a bouncer!!

I was at a Club in Miami last Summer and there were two Bouncers there who were at least 6'6 and I guess they weigh around 300+ lbs. I heard the club barely got problems with patrons there.....hahahahahaha. who would wanna fuck around with these two monsters
Get Big, or Die Trying

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2010, 07:23:54 AM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2010, 07:35:31 AM »

I was at a Club in Miami last Summer and there were two Bouncers there who were at least 6'6 and I guess they weigh around 300+ lbs. I heard the club barely got problems with patrons there.....hahahahahaha. who would wanna fuck around with these two monsters

Because being big automatically means you can fight!

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2010, 07:58:03 AM »

Exactly. All this "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" stuff is bullshit.

In my drunken experience, it's more a case of "the bigger they are, the harder they hit you".

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2010, 08:54:28 AM »

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »
Exactly. All this "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" stuff is bullshit.

In my drunken experience, it's more a case of "the bigger they are, the harder they hit you".

lol....... it pays to have huge motherfuckers protecting your clubs. Patrons tend to behave when they see oversize bouncers.
Get Big, or Die Trying

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2010, 09:10:13 AM »

yes. alot of tiny guys like to dream about watching big guys get pummeled by some super small, super fast, superhuman.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2010, 11:53:01 AM »
well you see about 80% the same people, and for some reason they just have no clue how pathetic they look and sound...you see 21 year old girls end up looking like they're 36 before they turn 23, and all the guys who run their loud mouths all night cause they're  so tough but their muscles have the consistancy of jello from constant drinking...and people really wonder why bouncers are assholes lol, go spend two weeks in a club, sober, and babysit drunk retards and see how nice you are

Agreed 100%

spot on post..

underthestar

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2010, 12:26:02 PM »
this is true, hearing about how they used to date someone that looked like me, or how big they used to be. Seeing alcoholics come in with an excuse to drink: "just here for a nightcap", "pre-dinner cocktail", "after work cocktail" etc.
and worst is the over complimenters who tell people how good looking and hot they are...oh brother.

lol those are awful, they never shut up and most times they're all touchy feely too, I really wish they made a reality show that followed bouncers..just so everyone could see for themselves how retarded they act in a club
and all these little guys talkng about bouncers just being big dudes and not knowing how to fight obviously have never been in a club or have been or met a bouncer...rule #1 always as a bouncer is you have each others backs, so no matter how skinny fast, superhuman mma fighter you are, if you start trouble, rarely ever will just one bouncer take you on...and I don't care how tough you think you or your friends are, when there are 3-5 guys who outweigh you by over 100 pounds trying to subdue you it's going to happen...and you will be choked, dominated and embarressed...

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2010, 12:41:43 PM »
i do it 1x night a week. It is not a dream job or a career. Gets me some extra cash for not a lot of work.

The MAJORITY is using your mouth more than your muscles.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2010, 12:52:49 PM »
one of the biggest bouncers i ever saw was in the tropicana in atlantic city, guy has his own zip code must be well over 7 ft tall and close to 400 lbs.
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »
I used to help out a friend that ran a security company and run the door at raves.  This was the bomb. A  bunch of little ravers.  I would look into their bags for weapons and snag a fucking boat load of drugs. Also make a lot of money from people trying to get in without tickets and they'd slip me a $50 or $100 for them and friends to get in.  I could easily make $1000 in a night and for a guy in college that was bank!  Later on in the night when I was done I'd head into the rave, hit up the nice chicks and hook them up with some free drugs that I nabbed earlier.  It was way too easy.

Anyways I was asked to help bounce at this black club worked on a saturday night and holy shit what a fucking mess.  Nothing serious went down but then the next night a couple haitians were causing trouble and got thrown out and shot up the front of the club hitting a few people including one of the doormen.  That was enough for me to never do that shit again.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2010, 01:18:47 PM »
vince goodrum bouncing at the zoo

Quite simply one of the funniest things posted on GB - AN INSTANT CLASIC  :D