Author Topic: Easy gear  (Read 1352 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Easy gear
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:38:50 PM »
k
l

dustin

Re: Easy gear
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 03:04:18 PM »
It varies heavily from one place to another. Just doctor shop like any other pill junkie or drug addict would. Someone's going to cave in sooner or later. And if you can lower your test and IGF-1 levels (which is pretty easy) then it's in the bag. Just a matter of finding a person who'll prescribe a liberal amount.

One thing you'll probably encounter is a lot of people very quick to prescribe topical solutions though. As long as you're prepared to turn these guys down or BS your way out of it, it's a pretty sure thing. I was offered some TRT after my steroid cycle, so I'm probably just going to stay on for more than a year and get a legit script one day. Pretty much planning on staying on forever or until.... yeah.... probably just forever lol

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 05:33:09 PM »
Yea you def can get that much from an hrt clinic

dustin

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 09:17:38 PM »
Dustin, I see what your saying.
The thing is for my first few cycles I want to use around 400mg of test until I start going crazy with it ... If I did find a doctor who is cool, do you think I could get one to give me this much year round?(400mg per week would obviously put me into supraphysiologcal range lol)

Yup, but most docs will whip out a paper and pen and start writing a script for Testim or Androgel before you're even finished explaining. SOME docs will just write one for injectables if you present yourself in a professional, educated manner. It's been known to happen. But for most lay people, they don't want to fuck around with pins and the doctors aren't used to people who are so eager to get on the sauce legally, unless they're a juicer ;)

Just be smart about it, respectful and cross your fingers that you talk to a good doc otherwise you've wasted a few hours of your day, right? Hopefully you can find some reputable HRT or anti-aging clinics that are liberal with the injectable referrals. I would never fuck with pills or gels. FUCK THAT. Gimme some test cyp, sir!!! :)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 09:16:49 AM »
If I wanted 300-400mg of test and hit the jackpot in a phonebook by finding a fairly openminded antiaging clinic , what are my chances of getting it? That is all the test I want at the moment.

Im seeing these idiots on other message boards like Tnation, saying there starting HRT and its 400mg of test cyp every week.....meanwhile they cant tell the difference between winstrol or dbol. That tells me it must be pretty easy. ?
I can get my test levels low very easily all the way down to 150ng/dl for a blood test with a little voodo magic a friend showed me, yes it worked from recent blood tests ;D

thanks guys for any help

care to share?