Author Topic: Drinking and Dbol  (Read 21388 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Drinking and Dbol
« on: January 10, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
Ok if i am do b/c of taking 30mg of dbol a day should i not drink b/c of the strain  on the liver?  I drink on the weekends pretty heavly.....should i chill with the boze while i am kick starting my cycle?
First Rock

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: Drinking and Dbol
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 06:49:56 PM »
steroids are used to improve  your body if your going to habitually poison your body with binge drinking you shouldn't even use Anabolics but hey its your liver so do what you want.....but while your on oralls you shouldn't drink more than a beer Or two every once an a while....you should take not drinkin At all into consideration while on cycle your body Is already under stress why add anymore to It

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 06:52:34 PM »
Ok- i have drank before while on cycle and had no problems but I have never taken oral and i dont want to do anything stupid i will just chill with drinking while on dbol, then once the long ester kicks in I will go back to regular business
First Rock

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 12:41:14 AM »
Ok- i have drank before while on cycle and had no problems but I have never taken oral and i dont want to do anything stupid i will just chill with drinking while on dbol, then once the long ester kicks in I will go back to regular business
if you only drink on the weekends you will be fine........ if you start to notice an orange-red color in urine then you should stop the dbol and drinking for awhile...... i drink everyday and the last blood work was fine but i dont take orals anymore

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 04:21:05 AM »
Drinking on occasion is ok...just don't drink excessively

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 04:29:18 AM »
At least drop the dianabol on the days you do drink and on the hangover days too...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 06:05:48 AM »
steroids are used to improve  your body if your going to habitually poison your body with binge drinking you shouldn't even use Anabolics but hey its your liver so do what you want.....but while your on oralls you shouldn't drink more than a beer Or two every once an a while....you should take not drinkin At all into consideration while on cycle your body Is already under stress why add anymore to It

I told this dude the same shit about a year ago on here....Many people said it was fine occasionally with injectables but never with orals......now he's wanting his orals & drink to.....I'm with you man why drink at all on a cycle.....It's no wonder roids get there bad rep when you got people takin other shit thats not conducive to use while "on"then juice gets all the blame when they fuck themselves up....
DAWG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 06:59:28 AM »
Your completely wrong...drinkin occasionally on orals is not going to harm you or give steroids a bad rap...have your ever been on orals and drank on the weekend  and had your live values checked? Because I have..don't give out advice unless you have the experience to back it up

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 08:12:07 AM »
Your completely wrong...drinkin occasionally on orals is not going to harm you or give steroids a bad rap...have your ever been on orals and drank on the weekend  and had your live values checked? Because I have..don't give out advice unless you have the experience to back it up

good for you....That doesn't mean you can make a blanket statement like drinking occasionally won't harm you...Your personal experience don't mean jack to anyone...It's a case by case basis(age,weight,family history,years of drug,alcohol use,all are factors)....besides the man didn't say he occasionally drinks a little he stated he drinks heavily on the weekends...I don't know what your version of occasional drinkin is but to me drinking or being drunk every or most weekends is not occasional....
 As far as you telling me not to give out advice...go fuck yourself...just because I personally don't juice doesn't mean I can't comment...I have a close family member who has 20 plus years experience as an endocrinologist and I talk to regularly...and a family doctor that I speak frankly with on topics like this.I've also done plenty of research on my own...Not to mention I have been in gyms for the better part of 18 years and have seen it all....just because I personally have decided not to juice don't mean shit....you stating that I'm completely wrong simply from you getting your liver values checked after drinkin is laughable... :: ::) wow I guess that makes it all good for anyone thats "on" to go out and booze it up.....
DAWG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 08:41:40 AM »
Calm down sally...first of all anyone who's juicing should get regular blood work done..sally, if you talk to a lot of the vets on here drinking on the weekends isn't going to harm you...of course I mean drinking in moderation..I'm very happy you talk to a doctor and an endo about steroids..unless you've experienced taking steroids you can then give out advice.what's written on paper and what people experience is often times two completely different things ..don't be so sensative baby girll

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 08:54:13 AM »
Calm down sally...first of all anyone who's juicing should get regular blood work done..sally, if you talk to a lot of the vets on here drinking on the weekends isn't going to harm you...of course I mean drinking in moderation..I'm very happy you talk to a doctor and an endo about steroids..unless you've experienced taking steroids you can then give out advice.what's written on paper and what people experience is often times two completely different things ..don't be so sensative baby girll

the fact that you resort to elementary school name calling instead of addressing my very valid points shows the mentality & maturity (or lack there of)you have...just because you take steroids and drink does not make you an authority on the topic....& as far as talkin to vets on here that think it's all good...thats fine but like I said it's a case by case thing And I've talked to hundreds if not thousands of people over the nearly 2 decades I have trained, in gyms & on forums that agree with me....so to each there own.....drink up... :-*
DAWG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 08:58:33 AM »
I agree it can be case by case but I'm speaking for the majority...telling me to fuck off was real mature as well

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 10:16:13 AM »
wow you guys lol in my opinion personal experaince out weights what somebody has heard or read.....thats just somethin I have learned in life i would rather hire somebody with a few years experiance than hire somebody who just had a 4.0 gpa and had no experaince.....
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 10:31:47 AM »
Exactly

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 11:01:28 AM »
Sorry guys, but studies have shown that some people that use low doses of orals only with no alcohol, or anything else to tax the liver have ended up with lesions on their liver. These drugs will harm some and some will get away with using them for ever. So a blanket statement across the board will not work out for everyone. Alcohol along with steroids can be a dangerous mix for some while others may have no problems at all. be careful and remember we only get one set of organs in this life. Be careful, use smart, and train smart.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 11:30:20 AM »
Exactly

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 12:14:49 PM »
yup, I love to go out and get fucked up but its not worth it i will just chill and be DD for a month.........I am not to worried about my liver getting messed up its more that since my liver will be on over drive my tolerance will be lower and i tend to do dumb shit when i am fucked up and that was my main concern I dont want to get drunk and drive around or bring some fatty with 3 kids home......or make somebody eat their teeth at the bar...
First Rock

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 12:17:17 PM »
Sorry guys, but studies have shown that some people that use low doses of orals only with no alcohol, or anything else to tax the liver have ended up with lesions on their liver. These drugs will harm some and some will get away with using them for ever. So a blanket statement across the board will not work out for everyone. Alcohol along with steroids can be a dangerous mix for some while others may have no problems at all. be careful and remember we only get one set of organs in this life. Be careful, use smart, and train smart.

thankyou...4thAD spot on....

what do you mean exactly tstmaniac^^^you making a blanket statement that"occasionally drinkin on steroids will not harm you"is exactly what I called you on....I believe I made a valid case regardless of my personal drug use....& like I already pointed out which you so conveniently ignored was that the man said he was "drinking heavily on weekends"(thats not occasionally)...I don't give a damn how much personal experience anyone on here has...If they think getting hammered every weekend while doing orals is fine I will continue to voice my opinion to the contrary....but if this 1-503rd dude would rather take your advise simply because your a fellow user & he wants his gear & alcohol to well then....fuck it... it's his life & his organs...so I digress...
DAWG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 02:18:18 PM »
I said drinking moderately on the weekends isn't an issue for the majority...you and jersey were also agreeing that people should not drink at all while on...I disagree...  drinkin moderately while on orals and gettin blood work done is not dangerous (FOR THE MAJORITY...4th did u even read all of my posts?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 03:26:46 PM »
I personally would not drink while taking dbol.  Not that I know for a fact it will fuck you up, but I just would not do it.

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2010, 04:15:31 PM »
I said drinking moderately on the weekends isn't an issue for the majority...you and jersey were also agreeing that people should not drink at all while on...I disagree...  drinkin moderately while on orals and gettin blood work done is not dangerous (FOR THE MAJORITY...4th did u even read all of my posts?

Yes, I read your posts! (this was not directed to you personally. Just stating opinion) I will also say this drinking on an already taxed liver from using oral c17 alkaloids is not a good idea for anybody. Drinking alcohol especially the way I-503rd described on its own with no steroid use is not a good idea.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 04:26:16 PM »
Yes, I read your posts! (this was not directed to you personally. Just stating opinion) I will also say this drinking on an already taxed liver from using oral c17 alkaloids is not a good idea for anybody. Drinking alcohol especially the way I-503rd described on its own with no steroid use is not a good idea.

i agree...the way 1503rd described is very unhealthy...i was referring to two or three beers on a saturday..to each his own tho...

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 04:28:28 PM »
i agree...the way 1503rd described is very unhealthy...i was referring to two or three beers on a saturday..to each his own tho...

Hey I will admit I have had a drink or two when on cycle. I'm still here haha.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 04:30:23 PM »
Yes brotha we still have to enjoy the pleasures of life...we can't be robots all the time lol

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 05:43:55 PM »
i Got wasted quite a few times on cycle i'm not saying i do It perfectly but what i was saying is idealy not drinking while on cycle would be best