Author Topic: Cheney: Palin a 'reckless choice'  (Read 1710 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cheney: Palin a 'reckless choice'
« on: January 10, 2010, 08:09:37 PM »
 :o

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Bush administration officials were hesitant to enthusiastically vouch for Sarah Palin’s credentials as a potential future vice president. Then-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was reluctant to say Palin had “enough experience” in foreign policy. Then-Vice President Dick Cheney described her potential by tepidly stating that “each administration’s different and there’s no reason why Sarah Palin can’t be a successful vice president.” A new book by Time’s Mark Halperin and New York Magazine’s John Heilemann reports that Cheney actually thought Palin was a “reckless choice” by McCain:

Upon finding out that McCain had tapped Palin as his running mate, Vice President Dick Cheney called it a “reckless choice,” believing the Alaska governor was unprepared for high office.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Cheney: Palin a 'reckless choice'
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 08:14:11 PM »
Arnet you the one screaming about people focusing on trivial topics and not issues 240?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »
Arnet you the one screaming about people focusing on trivial topics and not issues 240?

Yeah really.  The Senate Majority Leaders comments are apparently a frivolous distraction, but Palin...that's some important shit.  ::)

I think he has a crush on her...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 08:20:57 PM »
Thats the only statment that cheney has ever made that is true.   What a sad little satanic man that cheney is.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »
what was that thing you said today about distractions from the real issues?  ;)

silver line much?  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 08:26:50 PM »
I think the leadership the GOP appoints to steer things right in 2012 is VERY relevant and important.

Cheney was known as the smartest/most experienced man in DC, in 2000.  He took a lot of heat for engineering and profiting from 2 wars, but he did essentially run the USA, and de facto the world, for 8 years.

His opinion is valid here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 08:27:50 PM »
I think the leadership the GOP appoints to steer things right in 2012 is VERY relevant and important.

Cheney was known as the smartest/most experienced man in DC, in 2000.  He took a lot of heat for engineering and profiting from 2 wars, but he did essentially run the USA, and de facto the world, for 8 years.

::)  ::)  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 08:30:44 PM »

LOL again 240 youve earned your major league tool reputation that you have achieved here...

you live up to it daily  :-X

240 draws a moral equivalency in 3...2...1...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 08:30:54 PM »
Seriously, cheney is an evil dude, but he's also HIGHLY intelligent.  He ran the world for 8 years, doing what he wanted to further his agenda, both personally and nationally.

He is making Palin obsolete so that a QUALIFIED person can be selected in 2012 to beat obama's pants off... nothing wrong with that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »
Seriously, cheney is an evil dude, but he's also HIGHLY intelligent.  He ran the world for 8 years, doing what he wanted to further his agenda, both personally and nationally.

He is making Palin obsolete so that a QUALIFIED person can be selected in 2012 to beat obama's pants off... nothing wrong with that.
have you checked the nat enq lately 240?

how about the daily kos?

I heard palin was impregnated by an alien and travelled light years to give birth, Im surprised your late on this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 08:43:25 PM »
i started 3 favorable threads on Sen Thune yesterday.

I think it's fair I'm called a kneepadder for him as well.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 08:46:52 PM »
i started 3 favorable threads on Sen Thune yesterday.

I think it's fair I'm called a kneepadder for him as well.
how many pro liberal/obama threads did you start?

LOL better yet how many times did you silver line or draw moral equivalents to justify obama or liberals?

hahahahah again 240 youve earned the tool status youve achieved on here

you live up to it daily  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 08:48:43 PM »
obama does some things right.  the repubs are also right about a lot of things.

I think part of being an independent thinker is having the honesty to admit neither party is right about everything.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 08:53:23 PM »
obama does some things right.  the repubs are also right about a lot of things.

I think part of being an independent thinker is having the honesty to admit neither party is right about everything.
and that has what to do with your constant silver lining and drawing of moral equivalencies?

LOL you truly are a tool bro

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 08:54:57 PM »
In this thread, I praised one repub leader (cheney).  I didn't know republicans (i'm a registered republican as you know) weren't allowed to prefer one 2012 candidate over another. 

But, it's all about name calling again.  Really, that gets old.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 08:58:24 PM »
In this thread, I praised one repub leader (cheney).  I didn't know republicans (i'm a registered republican as you know) weren't allowed to prefer one 2012 candidate over another. 

But, it's all about name calling again.  Really, that gets old.
LOL what really really really gets old you tool is the constant silver lining and excusing of obama by saying well "bush did it" or well "this rep did this"  ::)

get over it again youve earned the name calling  ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »
Palin has big flaws. Should not be elected perhaps. But at least she's not a blatant corporate crook like Cheney. He's about the worst that's happened to the democratic world in a long time. Big devastating impact.
As empty as paradise

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 06:12:29 AM »
Thats the only statment that cheney has ever made that is true.   What a sad little satanic man that cheney is.
lol; thought the same thing!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 06:14:50 AM »
lol; thought the same thing!

Hysterical, yet Biden was not reckless considering his being on the wrong side of almost every issue? 

Jobs, jobs, jobs anyone?

Palin had two weeks prep time for this and Biden had had 30 years at least and she still held her own under the circumstances.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 06:17:46 AM »

But his opinions on Obama putting America in harms way are not valid.Typical lib double standard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2010, 06:22:46 AM »
But his opinions on Obama putting America in harms way are not valid.Typical lib double standard.

Ha Ha!!!!

240 - just give up now. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 03:02:28 PM »

The strategy of playing "texas cowboy" to the world was building hostility faster than ever.   Its amazing that obama has repaired as much of our reputation as he has in this short of time.    The extremest groups are still there, but we'd be in much deeper shit if one of you dumbass neo-cons were calling the shots.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 06:32:54 AM »

The strategy of playing "texas cowboy" to the world was building hostility faster than ever.   Its amazing that obama has repaired as much of our reputation as he has in this short of time.    The extremest groups are still there, but we'd be in much deeper shit if one of you dumbass neo-cons were calling the shots.

A liberal lie!!!Iran is jinning up their nuke program,North Korea is as well,Russia is launcing missels all the time.Obama has done NOTHING but make America look gutless and spineless to the rest of the world,which shouldnt be a surprise because he HATES this country and all it stands for.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 06:49:22 AM »
too much caffeine so early in the morning?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 06:51:28 AM »
too much caffeine so early in the morning?

No.  People who are sober and see what is going on and are pissed off by the daily insults and outrages we have to endure by Mr. Openess and Transparency.