Author Topic: Emails Suggested Real Reason There Probably Won't Be Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight  (Read 7818 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
For 30 mil, I would submit to blood tests every 5 minutes during the fight if they wanted me to.

Unless I was trying to hide something, then I'd bow out of 30 mil and take on a much less money making fight so I could take a standard test that I've already figured out how to beat.

yeah...30mil was heavy weight money...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
I can't believe getbiggers are buying this bullshit, this guy has something to hide

And after you read the paragraph you quoted of me, you still didn't understand that is a moot point.

I realize Manny is on something.

I realize he is hiding something.

Do you think Mayweather is clean?

Seems that all of you defending Mayweather are neglecting this aspect.

They're ALL dirty.

SizZ

• Getbig II
The guy has never tested positive. The 24 day window has worked for thousands of other fights. Why should Mayweather get to dictate new rules? He's coming off as a bitch looking to duck Manny in anyway he can.

QFMFT
SizZ

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
You do realize that it was Mayweather that walked away after arbitration.

The fight should have been made.
Top Rank and Golden Boy both had a agreed to a deal and Mayweather bitched out.

I really liked Mayweather, but he never had any intention of taking this fight.

Too bad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4803490

I for one am done with his crap.
Floyd needs to step up his competition anyway. He only seems to fight guys smaller and slower then him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4814829
According to sources, Mayweather's list of potential opponents includes former junior welterweight titlist Paulie Malignaggi and Golden Boy-promoted former lightweight titlist Nate Campbell, both smaller men than Mayweather, as well as former welterweight titlist Kermit Cintron, who is a similar kind of opponent as Clottey is for Pacquiao. There is also a more remote possibility of Mayweather facing junior welterweight titlist Timothy Bradley Jr., who has ties to Showtime, which may not want to let him walk away for a possible fight on rival HBO PPV.
Z

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
You do realize that it was Mayweather that walked away after arbitration.

The fight should have been made.
Top Rank and Golden Boy both had a agreed to a deal and Mayweather bitched out.

I really liked Mayweather, but he never had any intention of taking this fight.

Too bad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4803490

I for one am done with his crap.
Floyd needs to step up his competition anyway. He only seems to fight guys smaller and slower then him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4814829
According to sources, Mayweather's list of potential opponents includes former junior welterweight titlist Paulie Malignaggi and Golden Boy-promoted former lightweight titlist Nate Campbell, both smaller men than Mayweather, as well as former welterweight titlist Kermit Cintron, who is a similar kind of opponent as Clottey is for Pacquiao. There is also a more remote possibility of Mayweather facing junior welterweight titlist Timothy Bradley Jr., who has ties to Showtime, which may not want to let him walk away for a possible fight on rival HBO PPV.

What the fuck...i just listened to it...it said that manny said he could move the test to no further than 24 days before the fight...Why not up until the fight like floyd...Dude why should Floyd move on that..What the fuck is the 24 days for...why are we having this conversation...like i stated before

floyd to Manny:we shold test all the way up to the fight and we get atleast 30mil each...

Manny to floyd: um na..we can test but i need 24 days of no testing leading up to the fight

Floyd...: whats the fuckin point...if youre clean youll test up until the day before the fight...and we get 30 mil

Manny :screw your 30 mil...i need a 24 day window or nothing...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather
Pacquiao has reportedly agreed to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr. on March 13, 2010, for a split of $50 million up front, at the MGM Grand Las Vegas which the promoters of both camp already agreed.[48] The bout has been in jeopardy, due to disagreements about Olympic-style drug tests. Floyd Mayweather's camp wanted blood tests by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, which conducts the tests anytime from the fight is signed to the fight date.[49] However the Pacquiao camp refused to provide these samples, only willing to allow blood to be taken from Pacquiao at least 30 days before the fight date as well as immediately after the conclusion of the bout. Freddie Roach, on the other hand, has commented that he would allow a blood sample to be taken from Pacquiao at least one week before the fight.

I mean what the fuck is the argument about

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Mayweathers camp just doesn't get it? First let's retire for a year and half during the peak of his career. Then lets walk away from a possible 40 million dollar payday with Manny. These guys think he's the superstar here and he's not. Manny has stolen his spotlight. Now the Pac camp has played this perfect in my eyes. Manny is going to go on and fight another legitimate welterweight. Knock him out. Fight in a bigger stadium. And break another 1 million PPV buys. Mayweather is gonna take on Paulie Malinaggi. Not sell out the MGM grande. Not sell 1 million PPV's. And once again give us another snoozer of a fight. When these guys meet again for negotiations for a September or November showdown? Mayweather has absolutely nothing to bargain with. Manny will just go on to Face the winner of Berto/Mosley. Mayweather is not one of the greats and will not be rememberer as one of the greats. He's gonna go down the exact road as Roy Jones and Evander Holyfield. He's just trying to hold on to little spotlight he has left. He wants absolutely nothing to do with anyone that has a chance of beating him even if there was 100 million on the table. Thats what fear does to a person.

spot on post
DAWG

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Jesus H Christ

take test we fight...
Dont take test...we dont fight...
Case Closed

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather
Pacquiao has reportedly agreed to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr. on March 13, 2010, for a split of $50 million up front, at the MGM Grand Las Vegas which the promoters of both camp already agreed.[48] The bout has been in jeopardy, due to disagreements about Olympic-style drug tests. Floyd Mayweather's camp wanted blood tests by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, which conducts the tests anytime from the fight is signed to the fight date.[49] However the Pacquiao camp refused to provide these samples, only willing to allow blood to be taken from Pacquiao at least 30 days before the fight date as well as immediately after the conclusion of the bout. Freddie Roach, on the other hand, has commented that he would allow a blood sample to be taken from Pacquiao at least one week before the fight.

Manny is the one that is a bitch....he's a fucking cheater and the Mayweather camp called him on it.  without his winstrol and EPO he would get his fucking face smashed in and he knows it

I mean what the fuck is the argument about

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Manny is the one that is a bitch....he's a fucking cheater and the Mayweather camp called him on it.  without his winstrol and EPO he would get his fucking face smashed in and he knows it

Man I seriously dont see what the argument is..its pretty plain to see from my pov...Take test...fight...get paid

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
those emails were utter bullshit made by associates from the Mayweather camp

Who the fk is he going to fight now? Matthew Hatton? hahahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
those emails were utter bullshit made by associates from the Mayweather camp

Who the fk is he going to fight now? Matthew Hatton? hahahaha
Fact remains...take the test...we fight...he dont wanna take the test

SizZ

• Getbig II
fact remains, keep status quo on testing and fight is on. Mayweather has no say in the testing requirements, never did till now. why now?
SizZ

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
fact remains, keep status quo on testing and fight is on. Mayweather has no say in the testing requirements, never did till now. why now?

Because he smells a rat and is calling him on it.

Manny= dirty.... or we wouldn't even be talking about this, he would say "whatever dude" and the fight would be on.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Mayweathers camp just doesn't get it? First let's retire for a year and half during the peak of his career. Then lets walk away from a possible 40 million dollar payday with Manny. These guys think he's the superstar here and he's not. Manny has stolen his spotlight. Now the Pac camp has played this perfect in my eyes. Manny is going to go on and fight another legitimate welterweight. Knock him out. Fight in a bigger stadium. And break another 1 million PPV buys. Mayweather is gonna take on Paulie Malinaggi. Not sell out the MGM grande. Not sell 1 million PPV's. And once again give us another snoozer of a fight. When these guys meet again for negotiations for a September or November showdown? Mayweather has absolutely nothing to bargain with. Manny will just go on to Face the winner of Berto/Mosley. Mayweather is not one of the greats and will not be rememberer as one of the greats. He's gonna go down the exact road as Roy Jones and Evander Holyfield. He's just trying to hold on to little spotlight he has left. He wants absolutely nothing to do with anyone that has a chance of beating him even if there was 100 million on the table. Thats what fear does to a person.
Superb post, Tim.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
manny is a big pussy. here is what he asked for during negotiations and recieved

1. $10 million for every single pound he is over the limit ( since when has anyone asked such an outrageous request)

2. fighting with 8oz gloves to give the advantage to the heavy hitter ( direct advantage for manny)

3. smaller ring ( direct advantage for manny so mayweather cant move as freely as he would like to_

the only thing floyd asked for was an olympic style testingn which both have to take   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
In light of the Mark Mcguire situation, Manny kinda has a tarnished image now. It's kinda like girl accusing a her male teacher of sexual misconduct. It may not have happened, but there is still doubt. And just with Manny...you won't test and get a garanteed 30 mil? Hmmm.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Because he smells a rat and is calling him on it.

Manny= dirty.... or we wouldn't even be talking about this, he would say "whatever dude" and the fight would be on.

You keep spinning this towards Manny being the only user...and coming from you that's really interesting!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
manny is a big pussy. here is what he asked for during negotiations and recieved

1. $10 million for every single pound he is over the limit ( since when has anyone asked such an outrageous request)

2. fighting with 8oz gloves to give the advantage to the heavy hitter ( direct advantage for manny)

3. smaller ring ( direct advantage for manny so mayweather cant move as freely as he would like to_

the only thing floyd asked for was an olympic style testingn which both have to take   

What's the problem? PBF always comes in several pounds overweight.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

And after you read the paragraph you quoted of me, you still didn't understand that is a moot point.

I realize Manny is on something.

I realize he is hiding something.

Do you think Mayweather is clean?

Seems that all of you defending Mayweather are neglecting this aspect.

They're ALL dirty.

Maybe they are, but Mayweather was willing to do the test, Manny was not, the fight gets dropped.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joel_A

• Getbig III
Mayweather was ignorant about PED testing. Urine testing is actually the preferred method of WADA(what Floyd demands) for EPO, not blood testing. As far as HGH, no one's ever been caught, regardless of if it's blood or urine.

Either he's ignorant or just really shady about these tests knowing Pacquiao has issues with blood drawing(from the first Morales fight).

Joel_A

• Getbig III
Maybe they are, but Mayweather was willing to do the test, Manny was not, the fight gets dropped.

Umm, if you're proposing something, you better agree to it. Why do you even bring that point up?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Umm, if you're proposing something, you better agree to it. Why do you even bring that point up?

Did you read the post I quoted, fuckwit?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
You keep spinning this towards Manny being the only user...and coming from you that's really interesting!

How so?

You aren't imply that i have used PEDs are you  :D

PBF is the only one that doesn't have a problem with stricter testing.

skillz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Manny agreed to take the test gentlemen. 14 days before the fight and directly after the fight. The test directly after the fight being the most important.