Author Topic: Obama Believes 'Liberal Angst' Over Healthcare Will Go Away. (What a POFS!)  (Read 6846 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
33, I'm saying we've lost a ton of jobs.

But I'm also agreeing with pawlenty and jindal that SOME jobs were indeed created.
yup yup yup

what was that one stat? 1.5 million to create 3 jobs?

but youre correct 240 a few jobs have been created with the nearly 1 trillion dollars  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
LOL 240 admiring politicians for playing the game  ::)

the should be condemned for playing the game not given props you fuktard...

That's a great point Tony. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
tony,

i see.  Do you intend to 'change the political game'?

No.  We're just observers. 

I admire a Rove for using the politics of division to get your 50% to back ANYTHING you do.  I admire Obama for painting hilary as part of the establishment and right up there with Bush.  I admire FOX for hiding the story of Edwards' affair, with the possible release once he won the candidacy.  I don't agree with all of these moves - some are downright shady.  But I admire their political skill, no doubt about it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
tony,

i see.  Do you intend to 'change the political game'?

No.  We're just observers. 

I admire a Rove for using the politics of division to get your 50% to back ANYTHING you do.  I admire Obama for painting hilary as part of the establishment and right up there with Bush.  I admire FOX for hiding the story of Edwards' affair, with the possible release once he won the candidacy.  I don't agree with all of these moves - some are downright shady.  But I admire their political skill, no doubt about it.
do you admire drug dealers for concealing there drugs?

do you admire pedophiles for talking kids into sex with them?

do you admire drunk drivers for getting home without crashing?

LOL  ::)

silver line much

when shit is wrong it is wrong on monday through sunday, not just on fridays you dip shit...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
well, then i'm silver lining for fox and rove now too then.

I hate the patriots, but I admire their ability to coax officials into phantom calls on hitting tom brady.  Am I a patriot kneepadder?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
seriously tony, it's hard to have a discussion with someone who calls names in every single post.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
also tony, the drug dealing and other crimes you bring up are illegal.

the politics these guys play = legal.

It's a game they play for money and power.  It's certainly not morally responsible, but some people (myself included) are a fan of the shrewdness that people on both sides display when playing the game of politics.

Obama was VERY shrewd to convince the nation that despite his lack of experience and questionable associates - he was better than a war hero like Mccain.  I'm not kneepadding, I'm stating facts - that is some seriously shrewd shit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
well, then i'm silver lining for fox and rove now too then.

I hate the patriots, but I admire their ability to coax officials into phantom calls on hitting tom brady.  Am I a patriot kneepadder?
yes you were and are and more so an idiot to the n^th degree

again youve earned the name calling try not silver lining and being truthful and im sure you will see it decline.

what does legality have to do with anything? laws are simply man made same as the "game" as you call it...

so youre ok with someone manipulating one "game" but not another?  ::) your idiocy is endless

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Tony, tony tony.   Poor little tony.  Running around all emotional and up in arms.   When you converse with 240 you look like a 5yr old babbling on in a grocery store aisle.     You see, some people in this world have already been thru all the drama and can now sit back and see things as they are.   They watch the young and immature take on causes for right or wrong and are amused by the whole scene.    There are other ways to change things, you just dont know it yet.

Just because someone doesnt see things as you do, doesnt make them wrong.  There are other ways to see things and to get things done.    Its like that old saying a parent says to an "all knowing" child...."Son, Ive been 16 but you aint been 40 so belive me i have the edge"     Lol at your constant name calling when you cant seem to convert someone to your ways......pure entertainment for the old dogs of life. ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Tony, tony tony.   Poor little tony.  Running around all emotional and up in arms.   When you converse with 240 you look like a 5yr old babbling on in a grocery store aisle.     You see, some people in this world have already been thru all the drama and can now sit back and see things as they are.   They watch the young and immature take on causes for right or wrong and are amused by the whole scene.    There are other ways to change things, you just dont know it yet.

Just because someone doesnt see things as you do, doesnt make them wrong.  There are other ways to see things and to get things done.    Its like that old saying a parent says to an "all knowing" child...."Son, Ive been 16 but you aint been 40 so belive me i have the edge"     Lol at your constant name calling when you cant seem to convert someone to your ways......pure entertainment for the old dogs of life. ;D
;D I do believe you are my very first getbig stalker...first a unprovoked attack in a thread then my very own thread on the G&O and now stalking me in other threads...nice

its called being consistent brain child, if legality was the only definition of right and wrong then I guess slavery was ok before it was outlawed...

only a jack ass doesnt understand that legal isnt synonymous with right...

I guess 240 admires the guy who cheats on his wife too after all it takes a shrewd man to run around on his wife and not get caught?

::) the idiocy overfloweth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
;D I do believe you are my very first getbig stalker...first a unprovoked attack in a thread then my very own thread on the G&O and now stalking me in other threads...nice

its called being consistent brain child, if legality was the only definition of right and wrong then I guess slavery was ok before it was outlawed...

only a jack ass doesnt understand that legal isnt synonymous with right...

I guess 240 admires the guy who cheats on his wife too after all it takes a shrewd man to run around on his wife and not get caught?

::) the idiocy overfloweth

Ha ha.  240 - do you admire OJ for playing the legal system like he did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
again, OJ broke the law.

FOX holding back the edwards affair wasn't illegal.  It was political gamesmanship.

I guess the big diff here... is that I'm an admirer of politics, and other people are admirers of their own political parties or beliefs.    I have my own beliefs, but I don't let them skew my appreciation of politics.

When I saw hannity destroying Ron paul and swaying repubs away from a repub who could actually help fix things (and get elected!), I was bummed because I really liked Ron Paul.  But it was fascinating to me to see the power one talking head had over ten million GOP primary voters, ya know?  I mean, hannity questioned the legitimacy of FOX's own online polling results every time RPaul won the debates - it was humorous and shocking and just a great study in political psychology.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Face it 240 - since Obama's trip to Ft. Meyers, you have loved the guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i was hoping you'd discuss what I wrote - I am a fan of politics more than I am a fan of political party beliefs.  Most people here are more passionate about their own party, and not the system itself.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
LOL.   I just saw the teleprompter in that pic 3333.   that was funny stuff.  ;D

But once again you guys seem to think that anyone that sits on the porch and watches the show is somehow needs to be  pigeonholed into a label of  "Lib" or Neocon.    Theres another humorous idiot here called coach or jme or somthing that is the same way.   He cant appreciate both sides of the story or why they exist.....its kind of a retarded way of seeing things.   All my party or all your party.

I admit that 240 is a master of stirring the pot in sly kind of fox way.  But you should be ble to appreciate this quality.....its actually an advanced technique. ;D

I know that im with 333 on all this ct stuff , its actually interesting to see how someone is actually calling the shots and the president is most likely a puppet.      What i dont get is that he cant admit that theres huge coincidences in the 9/11 bombing such as a building falling that wasnt even struck and the jewish owner saying on film to "Pull it"

But this is advanced stuff and may take you a few more years to catch up... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
33 has caught up on the Luscitania bombing, which I will give him props for learning.

Give it time.  As he moves through history, the pieces will come together.  He should have been here 3-4 years ago when the rest of us were putting those pieces together.  In a few years, he'll be jaded like many of us, just not giving a F what washington theater presents to us on a daily basis and just watching for the lunacy of it all.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
again, OJ broke the law.

FOX holding back the edwards affair wasn't illegal.  It was political gamesmanship.

Not according to the law he didn't.  He and his legal team played the system like grandmasters of chess.  According to your own standards they should be admired.

You're attempting to pick and choose who should be admired for working the system.  But, when you structure an argument like that, by default, it means that unsavory people will have to be admired for their prowess.  

War-Horse

• Getbig V

Not according to the law he didn't.  He and his legal team played the system like grandmasters of chess.  According to your own standards they should be admired.

You're attempting to pick and choose who should be admired for working the system.  But, when you structure an argument like that, by default, it means that unsavory people will have to be admired for their prowess.  

Skip you get to pick what amuses you and what doesnt.   The next level is to appreciate the ridiculousness of it on both sides.  Most people dont have the guts to think out of the box but it can take alot off your shoulders.
Dems are crooks and repubs are crooks but only a few will admit it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL.   I just saw the teleprompter in that pic 3333.   that was funny stuff.  ;D

But once again you guys seem to think that anyone that sits on the porch and watches the show is somehow needs to be  pigeonholed into a label of  "Lib" or Neocon.    Theres another humorous idiot here called coach or jme or somthing that is the same way.   He cant appreciate both sides of the story or why they exist.....its kind of a retarded way of seeing things.   All my party or all your party.

I admit that 240 is a master of stirring the pot in sly kind of fox way.  But you should be ble to appreciate this quality.....its actually an advanced technique. ;D

I know that im with 333 on all this ct stuff , its actually interesting to see how someone is actually calling the shots and the president is most likely a puppet.      What i dont get is that he cant admit that theres huge coincidences in the 9/11 bombing such as a building falling that wasnt even struck and the jewish owner saying on film to "Pull it"

But this is advanced stuff and may take you a few more years to catch up... ;D

There are huge questions, but questions alone are not evidence.  Think of it as a court case and you are the prosecutor.  Tell me the best evidnce of a CT wer you in the courtroom presenting your case to the jury. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Skip you get to pick what amuses you and what doesnt.   The next level is to appreciate the ridiculousness of it on both sides.  Most people dont have the guts to think out of the box but it can take alot off your shoulders.
Dems are crooks and repubs are crooks but only a few will admit it.

In order to define what's ridiculous and what isn't, you first have to be standing on solid ground.

IMO, his argument is ridiculous.  Trying to present yourselves as being "above the fray" just makes it egotistical and ridiculous.

Ever heard of Miles' Law?

"Where you stand, depends on where you sit."

Since you're so much more advanced then the rest of us, I'll let you figure out how that applies.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
240 do you admire a man for cheating on his wife after all he is just playing the game?  ::)

war horse its called consistency, as in not picking and choosing which person to excuse etc...

240 do you admire bush for "tricking" the american ppl into invading iraq? after all he was just playing the politics game... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
240 do you admire a man for cheating on his wife after all he is just playing the game?  ::)

war horse its called consistency, as in not picking and choosing which person to excuse etc...

240 do you admire bush for "tricking" the american ppl into invading iraq? after all he was just playing the politics game... ::)

My mind just does not work this way.  These people are criminals and need to be mocked not admired.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
My mind just does not work this way.  These people are criminals and need to be mocked not admired.
agreed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yes - they are criminals in that they're all getting rich and hooking up their buddies with taxpayer dollars - and can we admit it's not jsut a little bit fascinating?

I mean, you can get mad at it - I used to - but it doesn't do any good.  So i just choose to watch it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yes - they are criminals in that they're all getting rich and hooking up their buddies with taxpayer dollars - and can we admit it's not jsut a little bit fascinating?

I mean, you can get mad at it - I used to - but it doesn't do any good.  So i just choose to watch it.

30 posts to go! 

240 - can you make you 40,000th post to one of my threads?