Author Topic: Did ARNOLD mess up to go from Barbara to Maria???  (Read 7862 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Did ARNOLD mess up to go from Barbara to Maria???
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2010, 10:18:56 AM »
Not for nothing but Arnold was already a master at politics. He was not the best bodybuilder of the 20th century, but he was the smartest by far .

He was hardly the smartest as far as knowledge and intelligence.  He was the most cunning for sure.  Willing to do and say anything to get ahead. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 12:27:04 PM »
But why did Maria marry Arnold?

She always wanted to be part of the prestigious world of bodybuilding.  She knew that bodybuilders were the epitome of being an athlete.  They are all successful and healthy.  She was tired of being only known as rich, powerful and connected.   ;D
No Worries 4 me

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2010, 03:21:17 PM »
Too true. Too true. :'(

Very True..... When her mother died, the media stated that Eunice Kennedy Schriever (sp) Mother in law of Gov. Arnold S. of Cal....Maria was not mentioned.  I thought it was ironic, and kind of sad! :'(

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2010, 05:02:47 PM »
Oh please  -  way too many conspiracy theories and ulterior motivation theories going on here.  My parents were very accomplished people and they loved and enjoyed each other immensely.  Despite whatever may be in their pasts or whatever may have added to their attraction, I would bet that Arnold and Maria love each other strongly and are extremely attached.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2010, 05:05:39 PM »
Oh please  -  way too many conspiracy theories and ulterior motivation theories going on here.  My parents were very accomplished people and they loved and enjoyed each other immensely.  Despite whatever may be in their pasts or whatever may have added to their attraction, I would bet that Arnold and Maria love each other strongly and are extremely attached.

WHO are your parents??

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2010, 07:23:45 PM »
Getbiggers, I was just talking about LOOKS-WISE, nothing more. Seems to me Arnold downgraded in looks to go from Barbara to Maria.  :-X

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2010, 09:04:51 PM »
she has the same sunken, blacked eyes, cheek and jaw/smile structure as the Predator pictured above. ive always wondered if, while starting into her eyes, the thought ever crossed arnold's mind

LOL, exactly what I was thinking while looking at the pics in this thread... I bet she inspired the movie predator more then she realizes!!! lol

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2010, 09:22:26 PM »
So rich and powerful people hang around over rich and powerful people?  :o :o :o
A