Author Topic: Blago: 'I'm blacker than Obama & WTF everything he says is from a Teleprompter"  (Read 679 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Blagojevich: 'I'm blacker than Barack Obama'
 Advertisements [?]
Source: Associated Press

________________________ ________________________ _______

Ousted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich says he's "blacker than Barack Obama" and tells Esquire magazine that he was a real person in a political arena dominated by phonies.

Blagojevich, referring to the president as "this guy," says Obama was elected based simply on hope.

"What the (expletive)? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter," Blagojevich told the magazine for a story in its February issue, which hits newsstands Jan. 19.

"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."

The White House refused to comment.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/0

________________________ ________________________ ____________-

Ha ha.  Sad but true.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
This guy is still grinding that ax huh?... Needs to move on, find a new career or trouble to get into.
C

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
So what?  Michael Steele blacker than both of them and says to STFU or else he gonna take 'em to the streets with his off the hook skillz.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
So what?  Michael Steele blacker than both of them and says to STFU or else he gonna take 'em to the streets with his off the hook skillz.

Stelle is a joke. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Blagojevich: 'I'm blacker than Barack Obama'
 Advertisements [?]
Source: Associated Press

________________________ ________________________ _______

Ousted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich says he's "blacker than Barack Obama" and tells Esquire magazine that he was a real person in a political arena dominated by phonies.

Blagojevich, referring to the president as "this guy," says Obama was elected based simply on hope.

"What the (expletive)? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter," Blagojevich told the magazine for a story in its February issue, which hits newsstands Jan. 19.

"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."

The White House refused to comment.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/0

________________________ ________________________ ____________-

Ha ha.  Sad but true.   

You gotta love Blagojevich.

The guy's nuts.

But he's got some balls.

And he's got charisma.

His appearance on Daily Show was hilarious, and he didn't make an ass of himself either, it was just weird.

I can definitely understand why Blagojevich gets votes even when he still is tainted by criminal charges.
As empty as paradise

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You gotta love Blagojevich.

The guy's nuts.

But he's got some balls.

And he's got charisma.

His appearance on Daily Show was hilarious, and he didn't make an ass of himself either, it was just weird.

I can definitely understand why Blagojevich gets votes even when he still is tainted by criminal charges.

I agree 100%.That guy should get a show on tv.Hes a funny ass dude.His Elvis impersination is classic.I love that guy,dont agree with his politics,but the guy is entertaining as hell.Christ if boring ass Mike Hukabee has a show,this guy should have three shows.