Author Topic: Sarah Palin Signs Multi-Year Deal With Fox News Channel  (Read 2248 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Sarah Palin Signs Multi-Year Deal With Fox News Channel
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 12:35:04 PM »
One thing though.Palin is good looking,but the women on FOX are better looking.That lady Jenna Lee on FOX BUISINESS is incredible and they have about 6 others just as good looking.Palin will be bringing up the rear against that group.

theres some pretty good looking ass on fox. but palin has em beat in the facial dept. Palin is gorgeous + shes a milf of epic proportions. Shes stil hotter than anyone on tv.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2010, 12:36:24 PM »
Good point again billy (holy crap we're in agreement a lot today haha).

Palin refused to stand next to Tina Fey while doing SNL skits with her also - why work with the lady if you won't allow yourself to be compared in person - many thought it's because Fey was skinnier and lot hotter as palin.

Either way, yeah... she'll be a 7 or 8 compared with the beauty queens they have at FOX... and in their little controlled deabtes, once everyone stops sucking up to her, you will have Huck, Rudy, Rove and others destroying her in arguments.

Palin is great from the teleprompter... but when she's thinking hard while talking aloud, it can bea  train wreck.   I'm betting her show isn't live ;) I'm betting they pre-record pieces.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2010, 12:38:16 PM »
Sign me up.  National Right to Carry - Thune 2012.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2010, 12:38:49 PM »
You guys are all hatin on Palin when if you were her you'd do (well you should do) the EXACT SAME THING.  She would have never been the GOP frontrunner in 2012, and basically her political career is dead and she knows it.  Shes smarter than everyone gives her credit for.  Shes takin the money and running.  She'll make more than she ever would as a politician with a whole let less work/stress.   

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »

Palin refused to stand next to Tina Fey while doing SNL skits with her also - why work with the lady if you won't allow yourself to be compared in person - many thought it's because Fey was skinnier and lot hotter as palin.

"you kiddin me?"

tine fey was/is NOT hotter than palin. Tomfoolery.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2010, 12:41:45 PM »
One thing though.Palin is good looking,but the women on FOX are better looking.That lady Jenna Lee on FOX BUISINESS is incredible and they have about 6 others just as good looking.Palin will be bringing up the rear against that group.

You just made 333 cry.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2010, 12:42:58 PM »
frack that 3333, I modded your first post to include me in the list of haters ;D  Hope you don't mind :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2010, 12:45:40 PM »
frack that 3333, I modded your first post to include me in the list of haters ;D  Hope you don't mind :D

I have never seen you hate on her Hugo. 

She probably is doing the right thing here since the media would aboslutely be like jackals against her family. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2010, 12:53:46 PM »
I have never seen you hate on her Hugo. 

She probably is doing the right thing here since the media would aboslutely be like jackals against her family. 

I would totally love on her :) but I'll be watching her on Fox with one hand on the mute button and the other on...... ohhhhh... ajblakjkjdksdfkhsdklhsa;khsdfs.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2010, 12:56:05 PM »
I would totally love on her :) but I'll be watching her on Fox with one hand on the mute button and the other on...... ohhhhh... ajblakjkjdksdfkhsdklhsa;khsdfs.....

Ha ha.  Dont you have a wife and kid?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2010, 01:15:54 PM »
Ha ha.  Dont you have a wife and kid?
yup, and my wife just lol'd at the post. ;)  Yes, I'm a very lucky man :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2010, 01:18:23 PM »
yup, and my wife just lol'd at the post. ;)  Yes, I'm a very lucky man :D

I'm not even going to ask.  I have always been very open about my liking of Palin as well as her flaws.  

She is probably making the right move here knowing what is at stake for her family.    

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2010, 01:24:39 PM »
I'm not even going to ask.  I have always been very open about my liking of Palin as well as her flaws.  

She is probably making the right move here knowing what is at stake for her family.    
you know she'll be nothing but another manchurian don't you....  Yea I know it's likely the outcome either way but....  with that said and known by us both, I'd rather go ahead and toss my vote toward a third option at this point.

but if we're just talking about Sarah as a person, Ok, I'll sign on.  I like her.  Just not as president.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2010, 01:36:12 PM »
you know she'll be nothing but another manchurian don't you....  Yea I know it's likely the outcome either way but....  with that said and known by us both, I'd rather go ahead and toss my vote toward a third option at this point.

but if we're just talking about Sarah as a person, Ok, I'll sign on.  I like her.  Just not as president.

From what I can tell, she is a genuine decent person and not evil enough or coniving or rutheless enough to deal with these jackals since she would come with no backing whatsoever. 

Bush had his family and that regime and Obama had all the Clinton re-treads. 

Sarah would be attacked by all sides ast once. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2010, 01:39:42 PM »
From what I can tell, she is a genuine decent person and not evil enough or coniving or rutheless enough to deal with these jackals since she would come with no backing whatsoever. 

Bush had his family and that regime and Obama had all the Clinton re-treads. 

Sarah would be attacked by all sides ast once. 
dude, she's an easy Manchurian face it....  I'm not wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »
dude, she's an easy Manchurian face it....  I'm not wrong.

Maybe she knows that she has more potential for good doing what she is doing. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 01:49:04 PM »
Maybe she knows that she has more potential for good doing what she is doing. 
Dude, now you're getting into "FAITH"...  yup... Are we voting for messiah or president?  People already got reamed recently for that.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2010, 01:49:18 PM »
I really hate to give credit to her, but she is smarter than she seems from a business/hustle standpoint. She is smart enough to know that all the publicity is just money in the bank for her and she cashed in on it big time! From her book to quiting her job she made the most money she can, and could, from all her fame. Her husband must be proud to have a wife with that much hustle, serious.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2010, 01:55:19 PM »
Agree with 240, bigman, 333 and others.  Very smart move for Palin and as much as I think she is a decent person, she wouldn't have been a strong candidate for 2012.  This will allow her to rally the base for a solid conservative candidate in 2012.  This is best for her family too.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2010, 04:09:08 PM »
She will get massive ratings on Fox. 
i'll watch just for the comedy of the thing!
w

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2010, 04:34:08 PM »
Shes known as a quitter.   Shell quit soon and leave all the toothless hillbillies wondering why.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 06:26:26 AM »
Shes known as a quitter.   Shell quit soon and leave all the toothless hillbillies wondering why.

Hmmm,toothless hillbilys.Lets see on FOX you have knockouts on at almost every hour of the day,at MSNBC you have a butch dyke with a bad hair cut as one of your top two hosts.On top of that,the guy at 5 spits all over the desk when he speaks,the guy at 6 is a fat slob and the guy at 8 is a clear closet homo.Toothless hillbillys?MSNBC looks like inbred goofballs.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 06:28:26 AM »
Actually, if she quit and remains out of political office then I am more likely to believe the reason she gave for quitting.  If she quit as governor then ran for president in 2012, I would think it's ridiculous.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 06:31:17 AM »
Actually, if she quit and remains out of political office then I am more likely to believe the reason she gave for quitting.  If she quit as governor then ran for president in 2012, I would think it's ridiculous.

Shoot - what happened to her and her families was horrible and I dont blame her not wanting to subject herself and family to PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY as a result of sick perverts on the left. 

She will probably be able to be far more influencial in the media now and have an overall bigger impact. 

Right now, we need to do everything to stop the Obamanation and reid/pelosi.