Author Topic: King Kamali on Jerry Springer - pictures  (Read 30769 times)

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
Re: King Kamali on Jerry Springer - pictures
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2010, 03:37:22 AM »
say what you want about king but that's a decent gig. dude is on springer and you guys are watching him. think about it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2010, 03:46:52 AM »
say what you want about king but that's a decent gig. dude is on springer and you guys are watching him. think about it.
Suzy, if he were on cops, would you still make that analogy? Think about it. Also think about this, he's gone from saying he could take out the best bodybuilders in the world to having a multimillion dollar Puma contract, to driving leased Hummers, to hawking Plazmosis to now being mutated gorilla hybrid on a Jerry Springer episode entitled "I slept with your Momma". It that is your idea of success, then you have brains in your breast implants than in your head.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2010, 03:50:55 AM »
Suzy, if he were on cops, would you still make that analogy? Think about it. Also think about this, he's gone from saying he could take out the best bodybuilders in the world to having a multimillion dollar Puma contract, to driving leased Hummers, to hawking Plazmosis to now being mutated gorilla hybrid on a Jerry Springer episode entitled "I slept with your Momma". It that is your idea of success, then you have brains in your breast implants than in your head.

haha, alright "parker" why don't you share with us your experiences on talkshows watched by millions or driving hummers ::)
the point ain't how successful he is, it's that the guys laughing at him haven't done shit

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2010, 03:59:52 AM »
haha, alright "parker" why don't you share with us your experiences on talkshows watched by millions or driving hummers ::)
the point ain't how successful he is, it's that the guys laughing at him haven't done shit
Before you start going on about that. Kamali used to "laugh" at Jonathan Ogden. You know the football player. He said in a old a Musclemag that he used to make fun of him. Kamali also bragged about going down to a "friend's" place in MIA, where he had yachts and ferraris and suck. Seems like to me, he has been trying to pose like he is a baller, by hanging around ballers.
Kamali has been a failure at everything he does, and that why people laugh. There are far more people on getbig who have done more than Kamali has, including the ones who laugh. Hell you probably have as well.

Women today need to stop defending the losers of society (he's got a momma) that is one of the reasons why the US has gone downhill. Don't feel sorry for the fuckups, because it helps them to keep fucking up.
I haven't watched Jerry Springer in yrs, because I believe it helps dumbdown people.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2010, 05:16:51 AM »
Springer makes 15 million per year.

'nuff said.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2010, 05:17:52 AM »
I recall when Springer went on the floor of either the republican or democratic national convention.

EVERYONE loved him and EVERYONE wanted a pic with him.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2010, 05:23:59 AM »
I recall when Springer went on the floor of either the republican or democratic national convention.

EVERYONE loved him and EVERYONE wanted a pic with him.
Have you seen his daughter? She looks just like him. He may make 15 mil a yr, but he couldn't buy a plastic surgeon to make her look better.
Springer counts on dumbfucks to be in the audience and to watch. It's not even good for laughs anymore. His protege Richard Bey went off a long time ago. Is Ricki Lake still on?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2010, 05:55:08 AM »
Springer Nasser militay pressed 350 the 1st time he steped into a gym at age 14.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2010, 05:59:30 AM »
In the case on 3 month old Kai Jr....     Shari, you are NOT the father!!!  Toney, you ARE the father!!!

I toooooold youuuuuu! I toooooold youuuuuuuu!

and what? and what? and what?   (doing the Soulja Boi dance)

Fat white broad running off stage crying............ & cut to DeVry commercial

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2010, 06:00:17 AM »
King......whatever the getbiggers say, I love ya!

Jade

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Anybody see Kamali on Springer
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2010, 06:08:02 AM »
Gotta hand it to King - even after life as a pro bodybuilding, he attracts the attention.

This image of King Kamali with the slogan is just too funny...

there is nothing to hand to king here, Ron. any smucks with a madeup story can be on the "trashy Springer Show"
Get Big, or Die Trying

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2010, 06:28:00 AM »
Still surprises me that even after 'Kim' Kamali's carreer is basically over and done with, no matter what he does it attracts Ron's attention and forces him to get on two knees and basically E-service him for the forum to see..
L

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2010, 06:30:13 AM »
Kamali is an insult to all persians. Probably just their most vile representative after Ahmadinejad.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2010, 06:31:18 AM »
I only caught a couple of glimpses, but I am sure it was him.

I wonder if he at least got introduced like Freeman?

he belongs on that show..he is as fucked up as the white trash that embarrass themeselves in front of national TV.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2010, 09:59:31 AM »
point is they're comparable, and that is sad.

oh, and u can go suck a dick.

See, that is where you half-wit muslim trash show your complete stupidity.....comparing people who watch a pointless TV show for entertainment to your garbage religious members who blow themselves up in the name of their pedophilic prophet.....and you simpletons can't see the difference.

and unlike you, I prefer the lady folk.....so keep me out of your fantasies, Ahkmad,.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2010, 11:06:04 AM »
See, that is where you half-wit muslim trash show your complete stupidity.....comparing people who watch a pointless TV show for entertainment to your garbage religious members who blow themselves up in the name of their pedophilic prophet.....and you simpletons can't see the difference.

and unlike you, I prefer the lady folk.....so keep me out of your fantasies, Ahkmad,.
what the fuck are you on about?

You don't get what a joke is, and you want to say I'm a simpleton. Kindly do fuck off you c unt, and please do not address me directly anymore.
follow the arrows

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2010, 11:12:30 AM »
Kamali rocked the house and you bitches know it.

The guy is a babe magnet and Springer felt downright punk'd that the King was dominating his show!

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2010, 11:20:32 AM »
A friend of mine works backstage at the Springer show and she said the place was an absolute riot when Kamali entered the building.

Apparently the babes were screeching like a pack of ravenous hyenas and chanting for the King to remove his underarmour.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2010, 02:40:47 PM »
what the fuck are you on about?

You don't get what a joke is, and you want to say I'm a simpleton. Kindly do fuck off you c unt, and please do not address me directly anymore.

haha, oh brother now it's "a joke."   ::) And 3rd tier posters such as yourself, can't dictate anything to anybody, Ahkmad.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2010, 04:16:14 PM »
KIM Kamali was not a guest, he was just security - even more pathetic...
K

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
fat as hell and whats with the walking around with the arms stuck way out and sticking the chest out as far as possible,,,please tell me that no one here s doing that bullshit he was doing,how stupid

ILS(imaginary lat syndrome) King didn't invent it...But he sure as hell mastered it...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2010, 04:32:04 PM »
is he a regular on the show now?  i might have to watch an episode

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2010, 04:44:49 PM »
kamali doesnt even look like a bodybuilder in these pics, looks like a short fat man

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2010, 04:45:53 PM »
kamali doesnt even look like a bodybuilder in these pics, looks like a short fat man
he might do a belly dance, the next show   lol

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2010, 04:48:55 PM »
he might do a belly dance, the next show   lol

Is he a regular on the Springer show?  ??? ???
D