Author Topic: 1/11 RAW:  (Read 2152 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
1/11 RAW:
« on: January 11, 2010, 06:35:06 PM »
It’s on right now. . .
I gave it 30 minutes.

I can’t watch anymore.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: 1/11 RAW:
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 10:53:23 PM »
was there any tna live tonight??

Skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 03:54:16 AM »
It’s on right now. . .
I gave it 30 minutes.

I can’t watch anymore.

Made the mistake of watching the whole thing. I'm tired this morning and it sucked. I should just watch it on YouTube.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 04:50:25 AM »
It’s on right now. . .
I gave it 30 minutes.

I can’t watch anymore.

Yes....very boring show. Tyson seemed like a real legid nut job as per the normal. Jericho although kicked off raw came back for the 20th time, yet another triple threat match for the number 1 contendership, introductions were longer then the matches, the diva's stink and can't wrestle, too much talking. I could keep going.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »
I have wicked jet lag and couldn't make it through the entire show. Wanted to see what VKM had to say about The Hitman. Couldn't believe what Iron Mike said to Hornswoggle!!!!!! I thought this was PG? How massive did Cena look when he was wrestling Kofi Kingston. He was looking huge. So whats the story with Bret and VKM?
Chef, welcome back! Hope the trip was good.

Last weeks Raw, Brett came out and called Michaels. They basically buried the hatched. They shook hands and Micheals started to walk away. Michaels then stopped, turned around and went to hug Brett before leaving the ring. (Kind of lame love fest there, but good to see these two finally put closure to that whole ordeal. Vince later came out and called out Brett. They talked and talked and finally Vince was acting like Brett's buddy. He then turned and kicked Brett in the guts and stormed off. It ended like that with Brett staring him down from the ring. That Raw drew bigtime ratings but other then that, the show IMO was pretty lame. Last night Vince came out and basically told Brett off and said he'd never be back on the show.

Tyson still looks mean and bad. Fuck me...I couldn't believe what he said to hornswoggle. "I'm gonna tair out your intestines and use them to jump rope. Then i'll rip your brains out and throw them against the wall like silly putty". WTF??? Jericho invaded the program yet again. Lame show.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »
Yes....very boring show. Tyson seemed like a real legid nut job as per the normal. Jericho although kicked off raw came back for the 20th time, yet another triple threat match for the number 1 contendership, introductions were longer then the matches, the diva's stink and can't wrestle, too much talking. I could keep going.

Mike Tyson – the “baddest” man on the planet.

But he’s an even worse host.

I liked when the fans started chanting, “You screwed Shawn, you screwed Shawn…”
Poor guy didn’t know how to react or what to say, but he had to say something to cue Shamus, so he responds with, “Well, it’s really nice to be here…”

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 04:11:20 PM »
was there any tna live tonight??

No.
My TV listings show Impact! airing on Thursday.

Apparently, the "Monday Night War" was a one-time-only thing.
Although, if TNA's ratings continue to climb there's a good chance they could get a prime spot directly opposite McMahon's product.

I think a lot of people - myself included - originally thought that we were witnessing the beginning of a new M.N.W.
Maybe down the road a ways, but not quite yet.