Author Topic: Truckloads Of Unused Swine Flu Vaccines Returned  (Read 570 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Truckloads Of Unused Swine Flu Vaccines Returned
« on: January 11, 2010, 07:41:57 PM »
And exactly how much money was wasted on this vaccine not to mention the fear mongering about this so called PANDEMIC that never happened.

Truckloads Of Unused Swine Flu Vaccines

Updated: Friday, 08 Jan 2010, 2:34 PM EST
Published : Friday, 08 Jan 2010, 7:10 AM EST

MYFOXNY.COM - After months of fear, media coverage and government warnings there wasn't as much demand for the swine flu vaccine in New York state as expected.

Truckloads of swine flu vaccines are being returned by counties that say the expected demand for the shots never happened.

When the state's H1N1 vaccination program kicked off in the fall there were fears that there wouldn't be enough of the new vaccine to go around.

The flu strain has not spread as wide as feared and some people were also unsure of pumping a quickly developed vaccine into their bodies.

On January 1, state health officials urged people who haven't been vaccinated to get a shot.

"When it's in a shortage, everyone clamors for it," said Dr. Richard Daines, commissioner of the state Department of Health. "Now that it's abundant, people don't think they need to fight for it."

New York is among 11 states that has widespread flu outbreaks.  Daines says another wave of flu could hit the state.

The swine flu first turned up in New York last April at St. Francis Preparatory School in Queens.
C

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Truckloads Of Unused Swine Flu Vaccines Returned
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 08:07:24 PM »
The whole thing was a distraction, anytime governments are trying to pull some shady shit, some disaster mysteriously appears
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 08:07:59 PM »
And exactly how much money was wasted on this vaccine not to mention the fear mongering about this so called PANDEMIC that never happened.

Truckloads Of Unused Swine Flu Vaccines

Updated: Friday, 08 Jan 2010, 2:34 PM EST
Published : Friday, 08 Jan 2010, 7:10 AM EST

MYFOXNY.COM - After months of fear, media coverage and government warnings there wasn't as much demand for the swine flu vaccine in New York state as expected.

Truckloads of swine flu vaccines are being returned by counties that say the expected demand for the shots never happened.

When the state's H1N1 vaccination program kicked off in the fall there were fears that there wouldn't be enough of the new vaccine to go around.

The flu strain has not spread as wide as feared and some people were also unsure of pumping a quickly developed vaccine into their bodies.

On January 1, state health officials urged people who haven't been vaccinated to get a shot.

"When it's in a shortage, everyone clamors for it," said Dr. Richard Daines, commissioner of the state Department of Health. "Now that it's abundant, people don't think they need to fight for it."

New York is among 11 states that has widespread flu outbreaks.  Daines says another wave of flu could hit the state.

The swine flu first turned up in New York last April at St. Francis Preparatory School in Queens.

Heard this on the local news.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 01:10:19 AM »
I remember reading some thread on here by Samson when the biggest scare for the flu was apparent, that the government were responsible for the flu. Back then he apparently thought it was serious.
But now it's just a scam.

I'm glad that we had this milder pandemia so the systems are kinda tested when/if the bird flu strikes. Because that shit ain't a cakewalk.
As empty as paradise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 10:05:55 AM »

author=Hedgehog link=topic=314187.msg4485004#msg4485004 date=1263287419]
I remember reading some thread on here by Samson when the biggest scare for the flu was apparent, that the government were responsible for the flu. Back then he apparently thought it was serious.
But now it's just a scam.

Your memory obviously FAILED YOU!!! There were some who were in a virtual panic over the announced SWINE FLU.. I stood my ground that it was another SCARE TACTIC by the US government...I never said it was serious...better check your "facts" again.

I'm glad that we had this milder pandemia so the systems are kinda tested when/if the bird flu strikes. Because that shit ain't a cakewalk.

There was NEVER a pandemic...neither the man made , swine flu, avian flu, bird flu, chicken flu, spanish flu, yadda yadda panned out into anything more than HYPE.
C

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 11:37:43 AM »

Your memory obviously FAILED YOU!!! There were some who were in a virtual panic over the announced SWINE FLU.. I stood my ground that it was another SCARE TACTIC by the US government...I never said it was serious...better check your "facts" again.

There was NEVER a pandemic...neither the man made , swine flu, avian flu, bird flu, chicken flu, spanish flu, yadda yadda panned out into anything more than HYPE.

Funny you should state that.

Just when you though it was safe to go out. SARS, Avian Flu, Bird Flu, Turkey Flu, Chicken Flu, Spanish Flu, Swine Flu and now XXDR a new drug resistant Tuberculosis has hit america...WTF? One way or another the NWO will cause a pandemic in america that will kill millions.

First case of highly drug-resistant TB found in US
AP

As empty as paradise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 12:05:51 PM »
Funny you should state that.

With over 19 thousand posts you should be intelligent enough to comprehend what you are reading. READ MY POST AGAIN....

The former post:

Just when you though it was safe to go out. SARS, Avian Flu, Bird Flu, Turkey Flu, Chicken Flu, Spanish Flu, Swine Flu and now XXDR a new drug resistant Tuberculosis has hit america...WTF? One way or another the NWO will cause a pandemic in america that will kill millions.

First case of highly drug-resistant TB found in US

That post is informing you that the US is behind trying to CREATE A PANDEMIC... and though they have FAILED they are going to continue trying until their goal is reached....

JESUS ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DUMB!?!?!?!!?!?!!?... Don't bother answering that because I already know the answer...
C