Author Topic: Even in Recovery some jobs won't return  (Read 1465 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Even in Recovery some jobs won't return
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 12:54:03 PM »
He is making it far worse by all measure.  Wait till the 2009 numbers are readjusted in February.  UE will probably be at 11% or so or close to it. 

By any definition, including his own, his program is a failure.  Remember he said WITHOUT the stimulus bill UE would go to 8.8%? 

I'm basing this on what you said:

"I said from day one his plan would be a disaster and make things worse."

Its not a disaster.  A disaster would be huge companies going out of business and laying off millions more and the stock market crashing. 

It's bad don't get me wrong, but calling it a disaster based on his standard is silly dude. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 01:10:15 PM »
I'm basing this on what you said:

"I said from day one his plan would be a disaster and make things worse."

Its not a disaster.  A disaster would be huge companies going out of business and laying off millions more and the stock market crashing. 

It's bad don't get me wrong, but calling it a disaster based on his standard is silly dude. 

What you are not taking into account is that while we have lost millions of jobs since the stimulus was started, we only kicked the can down the road and now will have an even bigger disaster looimng due to the govts refusal to do the right thing in the first place. 

The stimulus is causing job losses, not helping it. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 01:15:55 PM »
What you are not taking into account is that while we have lost millions of jobs since the stimulus was started, we only kicked the can down the road and now will have an even bigger disaster looimng due to the govts refusal to do the right thing in the first place. 

The stimulus is causing job losses, not helping it. 

333333333333333333,  again don't get me wrong, I'm not all confident about his solutions.  My point is, its not a total disaster, far from it, and we'll have to wait and see.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »
333333333333333333,  again don't get me wrong, I'm not all confident about his solutions.  My point is, its not a total disaster, far from it, and we'll have to wait and see.

I'm sad to say that what they are doing have never in history worked before and has little or no probability of working now. 

You simply cant keep printing phantom money, backed by nothing, producing nothing, and throwing at the worst sectors of the economy, i.e. govt spending and expect any positive result in the private sector. 

Things just dont work that way.