Author Topic: Tea Party closer to Communists than the Liberals?  (Read 967 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Tea Party closer to Communists than the Liberals?
« on: January 12, 2010, 11:20:41 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-kelly/tea-party-leader-we-plan_b_420324.html

"Let a hundred flowers blossom."
- Communist Murderer Mao Zedong

"Let a million flowers bloom."
- Adam Brandon, FreedomWorks

Uh yeah this pretty much speaks for itself.  333 and so will call Obama a marxist but has he quoted Mao in his speeches like this guy?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Tea Party closer to Communists than the Liberals?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-kelly/tea-party-leader-we-plan_b_420324.html

"Let a hundred flowers blossom."
- Communist Murderer Mao Zedong

"Let a million flowers bloom."
- Adam Brandon, FreedomWorks

Uh yeah this pretty much speaks for itself.  333 and so will call Obama a marxist but has he quoted Mao in his speeches like this guy?

Fine, he is  fascist and thief, does that make you feel better?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 11:23:59 AM »
Fine, he is  fascist and thief, does that make you feel better?

I don't really care what he is.  I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of this guy in acting like Obama is a tyrant and marxist yet quoting one yourself. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »
I don't really care what he is.  I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of this guy in acting like Obama is a tyrant and marxist yet quoting one yourself. 

I never quoted Mao.

KC - even the Unions are apoplectic with Obama over the "cadillac tax" in Obamacare as it is a complete farce.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 11:27:06 AM »
Yes because quoting Mao makes you a communist.Not your actions,like taking over industries or trying to silence dissenters like FOX news,or dictating CEO salaries.Good point.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 11:33:10 AM »
I never quoted Mao.

KC - even the Unions are apoplectic with Obama over the "cadillac tax" in Obamacare as it is a complete farce.   

I never said you did.  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »
I never said you did.  

KC - I have gone to tea parties and will tell you most people I have met are barely middle class people hanging on who want freedom, and to be left alone.  They are not corporate shills or lackeys and hate what this vile govt is doing. 

You need to wake the hell up and realize that Obama and these dems are not working for you.  The DeathCare bill and all the sell outs alone should waje you up as to what is going on bud sadly, I dont think it will.     

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 12:35:46 PM »
KC - I have gone to tea parties and will tell you most people I have met are barely middle class people hanging on who want freedom, and to be left alone.  They are not corporate shills or lackeys and hate what this vile govt is doing. 

You need to wake the hell up and realize that Obama and these dems are not working for you.  The DeathCare bill and all the sell outs alone should waje you up as to what is going on bud sadly, I dont think it will.     

Going to have to agree with KC on this one dude.  Distance yourself from the Tea Party, they're turning out to be a whack job group.  Striking to hurt Obama?  Encouraging people to take a 20 day road trip?  Do these people even have jobs?

The enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 01:55:58 PM »
Neither the Tea party or Liberals are even remotely close to being Communist.
To begin with, neither of those two agrees with the Communist definition of a historic class struggle.
As empty as paradise