Author Topic: Woman assaulted for wearing romo jersey in philly  (Read 3266 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Woman assaulted for wearing romo jersey in philly
« on: January 13, 2010, 06:38:25 AM »
turrible.

Woman Wearing Romo Shirt Assaulted
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Police are investigating a reported assault on a 27-year-old Lehigh Valley woman as she was going to the convenience store Friday night.

Jamie Wert said she was wearing a Dallas Cowboys football shirt with quarterback Tony Romo's name and number on the back while walking on Spruce Street in Bethlehem.

That's when she says she was approached by two men wearing Philadelphia Eagles jerseys.

When one of them said, "Hey, Romo," she turned around and was struck with something that cut her face.

"I had blood running down my neck, all down the front of my shirt," Wert told Fox 29 News. "When I came home I had to wash everything off. It was scary."

Wert said the attack shook her up but also made her even more determined to show her Dallas pride, including a sign hanging over the front porch that says, "Kill the Birds," and "Go Cowboys."

Police said they're now looking for the two men wearing the Eagles shirts in connection with the assault, although the woman couldn't give them much of a description.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Woman assaulted for wearing romo jersey in philly
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »
Philly is just eat up with class.

body88

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 01:46:06 PM »
Philly is just eat up with class.

Bunch of poor shitbags acting like animals.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 01:49:37 PM »
Some people (Philadelphia and Tennessee fans) take sports WAY too seriously. Talk about embarrassing.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 09:35:18 PM »
turrible.

Well the "Kill the Birds" was just as classless but still no reason.  But I don't think those two idiots represent all the fans of the Eagles.  Some have pride and know its just a game and Dallas is thew best team in the NFL.
((-::

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 05:03:40 AM »

Bunch of poor shitbags acting like animals.

I did my out-processing from the Navy in Philly...was there about 2 weeks and went to see Phillies games at the Vet for $1 each with a military ID....that part was great.....but on the night I arrived there was another guy there who looked like he'd been hit with a truck full in the face.....turns out he walked thru the wrong park on the way back to the base and a couple of guys beat him like that......nice intro to the city.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »

I did my out-processing from the Navy in Philly...was there about 2 weeks and went to see Phillies games at the Vet for $1 each with a military ID....that part was great.....but on the night I arrived there was another guy there who looked like he'd been hit with a truck full in the face.....turns out he walked thru the wrong park on the way back to the base and a couple of guys beat him like that......nice intro to the city.
Its worse in Camden
((-::