Author Topic: DIET: Overweight? Look at Your Mind Patterns  (Read 4590 times)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
DIET: Overweight? Look at Your Mind Patterns
« on: January 13, 2010, 07:24:07 AM »

If you are overweight, it is important to look at the mind-patterns that create excess weight. Usually, there is a part of you that isolates from life. Your large body tells people to leave you alone. You may have low self-worth issues, so you may have a mind-pattern of insulation. This provides your barrier to keep people from getting too emotionally close to you, because if they get close to you then they might find out that you are not as wonderful as they might think you are. If you are quiet by nature, then a large body lets people know that you exist and have a presence. It is a way of being noticed without having to speak up.
Often, people who are greatly overweight have been sexually abused. Some people remember the trauma while others have blocked the trauma memory out. You may think that a large body is sexually unappealing so you do not have to deal with your sexuality. Use the Green Spiral Staircase exercise in the Hyperspace Helper book if you suspect this may have happened to you.

Sometimes, people with weight issues have animal genetics in their lineage, leftover from experimentation in the Atlantean/Lemurian times. This is why you read in the papers about people who weigh several hundred pounds. You may wonder why these people are even alive. These people have genetics which can support these vast amounts of weight.

There are a myriad of mind-patterns for why people are overweight. These give you some clues to your own mind-patterns. Do your inner level work, find the mind-pattern, and change it. If you want to be at your Perfect Weight, consider one of our Personalized Complex Healing Archetypes. These archetypes help you ferret out the underlying causes to your weight issues so you can finally understand what lies within your subconscious mind, effecting you on a daily basis.

Stewart Swerdlow

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: DIET: Overweight? Look at Your Mind Patterns
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 07:53:18 AM »
What if aliens send you telepathic messages that mess with your brain patterns?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 08:09:39 AM »
What if aliens send you telepathic messages that mess with your brain patterns?
your gov does ;)

they download shit 24/7 in your brain

all joke aside ..if you knew what really goes on you and anyone else would freak out beyondbelief lol

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 08:11:13 AM »
your gov does ;)

they download shit 24/7 in your brain

all joke aside ..if you knew what really goes on you and anyone else would freak out beyondbelief lol

and how exactly is it that you know?

secret knowledge in romania?

media control the people, not some random ass aliens.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 08:12:32 AM »
and how exactly is it that you know?

secret knowledge in romania?
no retard ...

I was part of their experiments my whole life....so you could say firt hand knowledge

none of this stuff would ever be public..think about it

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 08:15:43 AM »
aliens probably changed your named to winged lion and removed your funny side in the process turning you into a failcan =(

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 08:17:10 AM »
please post the archetype..thanks.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 08:19:13 AM »
no retard ...

I was part of their experiments my whole life....so you could say firt hand knowledge

none of this stuff would ever be public..think about it

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 08:31:36 AM »
aliens probably changed your named to winged lion and removed your funny side in the process turning you into a failcan =(
see what I mean ?

btw ..these are not the type of subjects I discuss with a dude who enjoys watching gore videos

you are a funny guy but these kind a subjects are....how do I put it ? ...a little beyond your grasp ;)

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 08:37:56 AM »
see what I mean ?

btw ..these are not the type of subjects I discuss with a dude who enjoys watching gore videos

you are a funny guy but these kind a subjects are....how do I put it ? ...a little beyond your grasp ;)

these subjects are pretty damn worn out on the GO board is what Im trying to say, =)

If you want to belive that, go ahead, I dont. The constant spamming is what gets to me. Ive been thinking about stuff like this Alot, with a different approach.

But same with Falcon, he used to be super funny, and have a dumb thread every once in a while, but the funny made up for it,

Same with you, used to be funny, then these threads every once in a while, also cool,

But if you remove the funny part of yourself and Only concentrate on making these threads, it aint funny no more =(

and why throw away something that makes people happy..

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 08:39:21 AM »
who gives a fuck what you or anyone else finds interesting ?

honestly

you tired of them ? don't click on it

simple :)

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 08:40:58 AM »
who gives a fuck what you or anyone else finds interesting ?

honestly

you tired of them ? don't click on it

simple :)

but, what are you trying to do?

99% of the people here just hate in these threads, you're not having a good discussion with Anyone,

Why not post threads like this on a forum where people think like you do, so you can "accomplish" something with the threads?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 08:41:57 AM »

I beg to differ.This is extremely funny.

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 08:42:35 AM »
I beg to differ.This is extremely funny.

first few times it was,

same with the nasser stuff

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 08:43:44 AM »
but, what are you trying to do?

99% of the people here just hate in these threads, you're not having a good discussion with Anyone,

Why not post threads like this on a forum where people think like you do, so you can "accomplish" something with the threads?
see

the info does not resonate with everyone but it is priceless

if it reaches those 1-2 minds it resonates with it's worth the effort to post this info on my part

you are part of those it DOESN'T resonate with

learn to live with it. And as a future reference, stop giving advice to people as to what is acceptable to post and what not. Stick to what you know best ( jibber jabber )

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 08:44:50 AM »
and I consider FailCan one of the smartest getbiggers if you understand the meaning behind the meaning of his posts

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 08:47:16 AM »
and I consider FailCan one of the smartest getbiggers if you understand the meaning behind the meaning of his posts

Wow, see Swede, that's why you need to go back to school. Even then, you won't be sure to get "the meaning behind the meaning" of things.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 08:48:47 AM »
Wow, see Swede, that's why you need to go back to school. Even then, you won't be sure to get "the meaning behind the meaning" of things.
they don't teach you that in school...is like bodybuilding ..GENETICS

so I guess to extrapolate a little , from an intelligence genetical point of view you are a "hardgainer"

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 08:49:47 AM »
This wingomongoliar guy is dumber than Falcon.
He consider falcon to be smart ;D
Sev you claim to be an expert on the human genetic
code too, even without going to school ;D
B

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 08:52:21 AM »
they don't teach you that in school...is like bodybuilding ..GENETICS

so I guess to extrapolate a little , from an intelligence genetical point of view you are a "hardgainer"

chances are you might be a permabulker instead of a easy gainer though  ;)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 08:55:53 AM »

chances are you might be a permabulker instead of a easy gainer though  ;)

Conspiracy theories and esotericism have always been a shelter for insecure people who need to push their ideas on other people, weak minded ones most of the time. Gives you the illusion that shallow is deep.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 09:19:29 AM »
there are no aliens and the earth is flat

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 09:57:13 AM »
This wingomongoliar guy is dumber than Falcon.
He consider falcon to be smart ;D
Sev you claim to be an expert on the human genetic
code too, even without going to school ;D

Although I am not a master geneticist what I AM an expert in is : true nature of reality , true nature of human sexuality, Galactic History, interpreting mind patterns, changing them, medical intuitive and name analisys

expert in genetics means you know how to manipulate DNA to CREATE ;)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 09:58:17 AM »
Conspiracy theories and esotericism have always been a shelter for insecure people who need to push their ideas on other people, weak minded ones most of the time. Gives you the illusion that shallow is deep.
I do not speak about conspiracy theories. There are other people who do that. I speak only about facts and what I learned from my experience

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 10:03:30 AM »
as an observation, if you read what I post and it bothers you it means that at some level you recognize it to be true and you reject it. It's a fail safe mechanism built in your mind by the powers that be through a lifetime of indoctrination ( school, media, education, family, society ..... aka PROGRAMMING )

LIFE ON THIS PLANET WAS BUILT ON PROGRAMMING

here's my thoughts on that :

What is programming? It is a method of altering and adding to the mind-patterns and thought-forms innate to an individual and population for the purposes of manipulating the actions, reactions, and plans of that population ~ in this case, our planet Earth. Programming is the software embedded in the brain to monitor all functions.

What is mind-control? It is the application of the programming software as it steers and directs the activities of the individual in every aspect of life. The individual is not able to discern his/her own thoughts from those which are artificially induced.

The process started aeons ago on this planet with a group calling itself "The Illuminati." The Illuminati consists of 13 families who control and manipulate all things on Earth, as well as the 300 families who work directly for them. This is not conspiracy theory; this is fact.

Throughout historical experience, it is known that the only way for a relatively small group to safely and logically control billions of others, is to control their minds and also their bodies.

Through techniques developed before this world began, it was discovered that when a mind is traumatized by torture, fear, and pain, the individual personality fractures and segments in order to deal with the trauma. When this split occurs, it naturally creates a cube or matrix that is layered 13 x 13 x 13. This means that there are 2,197 separate components or compartments of a personality that can be reprogrammed into alter personalities or partial personalities within the same individual. All are pieces of the whole; the programming prevents integration and cohesiveness.

The entire population of the world in the 21st Century is programmed—mostly subliminally via satellite transmissions, television, radio, and ground antennae that transmit ELF and microwave signals. These signals piggyback the brain waves to download information and instruction.

Globally, about 2% of the population, or about 130 million people, are specifically programmed. This means that they were physically taken for programming sessions that involved the use of technology, sexual abuse, torture, drugs, and a host of other methodologies.

In the United States, about 5% of the population, or about 15 million people, are specifically programmed. These people are known as "sleepers," "Monarchs," and/or "sex-slaves." As you read, please keep in mind that the purpose of this book is to demonstrate case studies and their deprogramming. Deprogramming is a slow and tedious process that is like an archeological dig. You cannot just stick the shovel in the ground because you might damage something. You need to slowly brush away and release each little layer until the buried artifacts and treasures are revealed. Only then can they be saved intact and preserved.

In deprogramming, each layer of the control system must be carefully examined, cleaned, and merged back into the original personality so that the end result is a whole and cohesive functioning total human being with all the faculties, memories, and mind-patterns operating perfectly. This is the goal of what I do.

Alters are surfacing in many programmed people. Some lead to suicide programming and other functions that are malevolent. If you can consciously download the programming before it is externally triggered, then you can effectively preclude the programmed functions from occurring, thus giving the individual back control of his/her own life. When programs are triggered, the individual learns to recognize the switch or the anomaly. He/she is then able to work on merging this back into the original personality, which is really centered at the reptilian brainstem before feeding into the left and right hemispheres of the brain.

Working within a programming cube of 2,197 compartments is a formidable task. One must be patient and truly willing to work on the process until completion. Completion which may not even occur in this lifetime, depends upon how old one is when the deprogramming process begins.