Author Topic: Obama: I've Failed To Bring Americans Together... But I'll Try Again This Year  (Read 3456 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rusdy Guiliani said on Larry King this week, that he's sure Obama will swing moderate this year 2010 to keep some seats.  It's what I've been saying for a year.

"Deeds above words" should work both ways lol... GITMO still sits open, Obama hasn't released a single GITMO prisoner (while 70+ Bush releasees are in yemen fighting), Obama is spending more $ on the wars than bush did... and we won't even get into bush letting 911 happen in year one...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Rusdy Guiliani said on Larry King this week, that he's sure Obama will swing moderate this year 2010 to keep some seats.  It's what I've been saying for a year.

"Deeds above words" should work both ways lol... GITMO still sits open, Obama hasn't released a single GITMO prisoner (while 70+ Bush releasees are in yemen fighting), Obama is spending more $ on the wars than bush did... and we won't even get into bush letting 911 happen in year one...

240 - tell me some moderate things Barry can do to win back the average pissed off voter.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

I was wondering how long it would take you to bring up Bush in an Obama discussion.

33 may be right, it may be too late.  But, I think that you are right in the sense that that is how Barry will try and portray himself.  And if the media backs that perception...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I was wondering how long it would take you to bring up Bush in an Obama discussion.

33 may be right, it may be too late.  But, I think that you are right in the sense that that is how Barry will try and portray himself.  And if the media backs that perception...

Look, people will be reminded when their taxes go up how awful Deathcare is.  The illegal allien amnesty is on track for the calender.  Crap & Tax is still on the calender in the Senate. 

Is Barry going to cut welfare and food stamps like Clinton?  Yeah right! 

Is Barry going to start bombing Iran and NK?  I dont think so. 

Is Barry going to cut taxes?  He cant!  He already said he wants to let the Bush tax cuts lapse. 

Will Barry end the TARP?  No. 

Will Barry reign in the Bankers?  No.  They own him. 

Tell me 240 - what "moderate" things will Barry do to get back pissed off voters?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What can obama do to win moderates over?

he catches Bin laden, and/or DOW jumps to 12k, and/or UE drops to 9%, and/or UFO evidence released, and/or popular legislation he LEADS against the banks and insurnace companies who put him into office.

33, I think you're getting into right/wrong again... obama is 100% wrong, just as the repubs are 100% wrong.  All these parties are all about their self-interests.  No saints among them.  I'm talking politically, he pulls 1 to 3 of these moves and he wins back moderates.