Author Topic: Queen Latifah..  (Read 10894 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Queen Latifah..
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2010, 11:57:15 AM »
The 'back to Africa' movement in the 60s & 70s was largely promoted by the black Muslim community in the U.S., so that's the root of a lot of that influence.  

why don't you repeat the same thing I said in a more coherent and less racist manner, Treyson?  >:(
Deep Tissue Massage

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2010, 12:14:43 PM »
..absolutely hideous.

Fat, talentless, disgusting scrub..             why put a thread about the queen on a bodybuilding site? why? why? unless you think she's a perma-bulker. here's a pic after she worked her neck.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... There.  Now I feel better. :)
F

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2010, 02:25:45 PM »
oohhh, ladies first, ladies first
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2010, 02:44:09 PM »
Whats the best elimination method for Queen and Ophra?

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2010, 05:18:09 PM »
Start reading the threads BEFORE you post.  Obviously dealing with a mental colossus here...

Hi black person!!

I'm not jealous of Rihanna, Oprah, or any other darkie so what does that tell you???

Moron... ;D

No issues here fam.  Saying she is 'disgusting' makes me just think hmmm....WHY would u hate someone like her.  Throughout her whole career she has projected a positive image.
Just out of curiousity do u really live in Brixton?  Why so much hate u dumb racist?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2010, 05:33:21 PM »
No issues here fam.  Saying she is 'disgusting' makes me just think hmmm....WHY would u hate someone like her.  Throughout her whole career she has projected a positive image.
Just out of curiousity do u really live in Brixton?  Why so much hate u dumb racist?

She is disgusting.. grotesque as far as the 'sex symbol' she supposedly is or is trying to be.  What is funny to me is that for years she was a proponent of the 'big is beautiful' movement (another abhorring idea) and yet if you look at her now she has obviously spent a great deal of effort losing weight.  Big is NOT beautiful, indeed.

I live near and work in the 'disadvantaged' communities within Baltimore and can appreciate black culture for what it really is.. ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2010, 05:40:25 PM »
Queen LaQueefah.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2010, 07:35:03 PM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2010, 07:46:42 PM »
Is she still fat, black and a carpet munching nipple sucker?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2010, 08:34:19 PM »
..absolutely hideous.

Fat, talentless, disgusting scrub..

and you couldnt afford her garbage

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... There.  Now I feel better. :)
I

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2010, 10:24:18 PM »
and you couldnt afford her garbage

Right, because I have so much use for 1,000 copies of Ebony and some used 14" dildos.

I have money.  Unlike 'street folk' like yourself I have no use for her garbage .. (I am white and Jewish, after all) ;D

You are another pathetic worm who only sees money behind that talentless mongoloid ape of a woman.

I bet you would lick the cocoa butter scented, lotion soaked sweat from her nappy haired ass crack..

..for less than I make in an hour. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2010, 11:08:52 PM »
The 'back to Africa' movement in the 60s & 70s was largely promoted by the black Muslim community in the U.S., so that's the root of a lot of that influence. 
I was just listening to Malcom X on my Ipod, his famous crititism on Martin's Sit In movement---the man was ahead of his time. But he talked about what you just stated.

Also, the late 60's was the beginning of the "made up" names like "Shaniqua", etc. Done to get away from the tradition Euro names, and to "reclaim" a new collective identity. Hey, all names start somewhere. And every Tameka or Lakeisha, Keisha that I have seen has always been fine as frog hair in the morning sun.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2010, 11:13:16 PM »
I was just listening to Malcom X on my Ipod, his famous crititism on Martin's Sit In movement---the man was ahead of his time. But he talked about what you just stated.

Also, the late 60's was the beginning of the "made up" names like "Shaniqua", etc. Done to get away from the tradition Euro names, and to "reclaim" a new collective identity. Hey, all names start somewhere. And every Tameka or Lakeisha, Keisha that I have seen has always been fine as frog hair in the morning sun.
Oh great, now you are gonna make getbigger post pics to prove you wrong.   >:(   ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2010, 11:17:57 PM »
Dana Owens went from rapping in the bathroom in high school in Jersey to:

Successful rap career

Owning her own record company

Had a hit TV show "Living Single"

Maybelline spokes person

Countless Philanthropic Ventures

discuss.. ::)

So what...she's still a fat, talentless ugly baboon.

When she looks in her mirror before she puts 10 pounds of makeup on, there a fat, big nosed ugly bitch staring at her.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2010, 11:24:36 PM »
Queen Latifah, King Kamali...........could you get any further from real royalty?
No doubt about it...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2010, 11:35:03 PM »
She is disgusting.. grotesque as far as the 'sex symbol' she supposedly is or is trying to be.  What is funny to me is that for years she was a proponent of the 'big is beautiful' movement (another abhorring idea) and yet if you look at her now she has obviously spent a great deal of effort losing weight.  Big is NOT beautiful, indeed.

I live near and work in the 'disadvantaged' communities within Baltimore and can appreciate black culture for what it really is.. ;D

Starr Jones is another fat disgusting blob of negro meat that used to spout the same "I'm a big,beautiful sister...I love myself" bullshit...and she turned into a science experiment.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2010, 12:53:39 AM »
Great song back in the day!
Ladies First

Q

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2010, 04:13:35 AM »
Starr Jones is another fat disgusting blob of negro meat that used to spout the same "I'm a big,beautiful sister...I love myself" bullshit...and she turned into a science experiment.

I can't stand Starr Jones. Back when she was on the view, she came on the show with a Ham, egg and Cheese sandwich saying, "It's true you can eat whatever you want (in regards to the Atkins diet) and lose weight, Portein is good for you!" Then she did a chest bump, but her gut was bigger than her chest.

I can't stand black women saying that "Big beautiful black woman", no you are a big lazy black woman. I have dated some thick women, who then became fat, and then they say "It's my Metaaaaboooolisssm!" Bullshit.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2010, 09:44:54 AM »

yes, yes... and here is another gem of a woman :-P

Look at her legs for christ's sakes... ugh

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2010, 09:49:47 AM »
Now, THIS is what a woman should look like!! :D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2010, 09:57:05 AM »
Right, because I have so much use for 1,000 copies of Ebony and some used 14" dildos.

I have money.  Unlike 'street folk' like yourself I have no use for her garbage .. (I am white and Jewish, after all) ;D

You are another pathetic worm who only sees money behind that talentless mongoloid ape of a woman.

I bet you would lick the cocoa butter scented, lotion soaked sweat from her nappy haired ass crack..

Your an inbreed bitch for even thinking those thoughts.   I made my first million by the time I was 25. So sorry to corrupt your theory of me.    I can appreciate when someone has worked through adversity to overcome social and economic hurdles.  The fact that you spea the way you do tells me your a liar and a fraud.   

By the way how many Jews can you fit in a Cadillac   

5 in the seats and hundreds more in the ashtrays  lol

I

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2010, 10:14:58 AM »
First you say..
Your an inbreed bitch for even thinking those thoughts.  
Then you say..
The fact that you spea the way you do tells me your a liar and a fraud.    

Pot.. meet kettle ;D

And what exactly did I lie about?  I said I had enough money not to need her garbage then I said you would lick her dirty ass for a little cash.  Ok, ok... so maybe you would do it for free.  Got me there Mr. Jobs, lol. :)

I made my first million by the time I was 25.

Sure ya did buddy.

By the way how many Jews can you fit in a Cadillac    

5 in the seats and hundreds more in the ashtrays  lol

Aw.. somebody needs to learn a few more Jew jokes.  That one is WAAAAAYYYYYYYY overdone.  I bet you're a regular laugh factory around your locale, lol. ::)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2010, 10:18:19 AM »
Do you know why Hitler killed himself
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2010, 10:40:29 AM »

Epic admission that your a wanker.  I haven't been paid by the hour since I was in prep school.  I get my yearly income from a combination of investments/projects completed.  I dont need to brag but its in the six figures.
I

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2010, 10:54:53 AM »
Epic admission that your a wanker.  I haven't been paid by the hour since I was in prep school.  I get my yearly income from a combination of investments/projects completed.  I dont need to brag but its in the six figures.

I never claimed to be rich FOR THE SECOND TIME numnuts.. Read it again if you have to.

She's still a piece of shit.  Now shut the fuck up. ;D