Author Topic: William Llewellyn's book 9th Ed  (Read 3346 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
William Llewellyn's book 9th Ed
« on: January 13, 2010, 10:14:39 PM »
OK got this book today been reading it non-stop, why in the steroid cycle's section are the doses so much lower than what guys on here and on other boards use?  It says that there is not big diff between 500mg and 750 so u should just use 500 but i notice a difference.....that or i am crazy....any thoughts?
First Rock

io856

Re: William Llewellyn's book 9th Ed
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 10:50:38 PM »
Do you think he would put recommendations to encourage higher doses? I seriously doubt that...

What would he have to gain from that?

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 10:54:53 PM »
i know right....... so are suppliers telling us we need high doses to make more $$$$?  Or is this guy just trying to be a Dr. and recommending lower doses to be safer?
First Rock

io856

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 11:02:26 PM »
Why risk being looked at as a loonie/psycho recommending high doses? It would make him lose credibility as he becomes a "guru" of sorts. Also why open yourself up to criticism in the community? i.e. thats dangerous... only for serious guys... because don't forget the majority of the anabolics series readers are mostly beginners to performance enhancement especially if they are looking at that part of it... its irresponsible to outline anything but low doses...

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 11:19:04 PM »
Ok thats makes sense to me......  I do not get why there are so many counterfeit roids out there.....you think in those shitty 3rd world countriesmaking fakes would cost them more time and money than it owuld be to buy an amp for about 2 bucks........when I was in Kuwait an amp of Iranian sust was like $1.80........It was interesting how faked Pakistani Deca is not just a sterile compound its actually just test in there b/c test is so cheap there and deca cost more and making fakes with steriles would be time consuming.....
First Rock

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 12:46:00 AM »
Maybe because MOST of the internet bodybuilders using steroids are all drugs and have no concept of diet or training least of all the fortitude to train consistently and progressively.  I mean seriously....most guys spend more time worrying about their upcoming cycle and getting their "goodies" in the mail than they do about rest, training, and nutrition.  Look at all the fuck ups on this and many other boards who are all drug 20-25 year olds.  It takes YEARS and YEARS to put on quality muscle even with using anabolics.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 01:35:37 AM »
Maybe because MOST of the internet bodybuilders using steroids are all drugs and have no concept of diet or training least of all the fortitude to train consistently and progressively.  I mean seriously....most guys spend more time worrying about their upcoming cycle and getting their "goodies" in the mail than they do about rest, training, and nutrition.  Look at all the fuck ups on this and many other boards who are all drug 20-25 year olds.  It takes YEARS and YEARS to put on quality muscle even with using anabolics.

Thunderdome approved

io856

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 04:01:02 AM »
::)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 09:09:32 AM »
ahaah what it is to be young.....ya know yea some guys are lazy and think souly roids can  get them big and they are idiots.  they wont get gains and will say shits fake.  but I think thats a very small minority on this board......
First Rock

dustin

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 09:26:24 AM »
Bill has a very conservative view on doses and cycle lengths. These are potent drugs and he both understands and comprehends this. People on the internet share their experiences and forget that it takes TIME. So all the bodybuilding circles and internet forums spread misinformation like wildfire and liberal drug doses become the norm.

It's easy to forget just how little AAS you really need for a damn good boost. I'm played around with what I think is higher doses, barely over a gram, but I try sticking to something much lower and making myself grow off that. I have two friends (brothers) who run like 200mg of tren and 400mg of test each week and they look like they can step on stage the next day. They're obviously hyper responders but I think of how little they use and beat myself up over it, then use lower doses.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 01:46:28 PM »
Yea but most juicers are people looking to get a better look, not athletes so common sense would tell you they are social people that like to go out and are young.  PPl that are obsessed with looking good, kinda like girls that get plastic surgery and shit.....very social people that like to go out. 
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 04:19:42 PM »
I use drugs to compete and to look good...william is right you don't need very much gear to look good and perform at a higher level

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »
ordered this book and the package came but it had been opened and stole, before it got to my town.  Filed a claim but I am pissed, I have the 2004 version but I am sure the 2009 version has a lot more pics of fakes, not to mention more info.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 03:38:43 PM »
It has a lot of pictures of fakes bro......i cannot believe the detail these con artist go into to make fakes, i would be totally fooled w/o this book.  It just sucks b/c when u order via the net you really cant tell until you have the shit and since its a black market you really cant do shit if they send u bunk shit.
First Rock

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 04:53:44 AM »
how does this "william" looks? ::) any pics?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 03:03:05 AM »
how does this "william" looks? ::) any pics?
180 tops