Author Topic: "The Situation", juiced or natural?  (Read 45404 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: "The Situation", juiced or natural?
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2010, 11:48:05 AM »
The only cast member I really couldn't stand was Sammi.  Everyone else seemed like they'd actually be pretty cool to hang out with, which surprised me.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2010, 07:52:28 PM »
From TMZ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »
From TMZ
Dudes been busy.
Probably hired someone to coach him, I bet.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2010, 08:21:44 PM »
Mike is clearly livin the dream. What has he done before he became a superstar?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #204 on: April 12, 2010, 03:30:53 PM »
Bar Refaeli Jersey Shore The Sitch

Q

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: April 12, 2010, 08:33:48 PM »
 If you give a fuck about any of these people......

you have shit for brains!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 12, 2010, 10:27:43 PM »
You are a very negative poster ShipSekki.  You should work on your positiveness.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: April 12, 2010, 10:43:00 PM »
You are a very negative poster ShipSekki.  You should work on your positiveness.

I'm only negative when i'm faced with stupid bullshit.

When I see cool stuff i'm very positive and i'm all smiles  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 12, 2010, 10:58:54 PM »

Although I do believe that his physique is attainable naturally - personally I think he's on the sauce!

Dude really has capitalized on his fame to the max though, lucky him!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2010, 06:53:50 AM »
they re all naturals, if you cant tell they are you re a moron with 0 knowledge about building muscle. At best they re on creatine. They just train their favorites bodyparts twice if not more a week. pauly d and situation physiques are a dime a dozen. Just do biceps curls , preachers curls and dips/ cable crossovers and some flat bench press twice a week all year long and you ll look like this too. The bloat comes from creatine use. Not steroids.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2010, 07:13:55 AM »
I'm only negative when i'm faced with stupid bullshit.

When I see cool stuff i'm very positive and i'm all smiles  ;D

Yep.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2010, 07:15:13 AM »
they re all naturals, if you cant tell they are you re a moron with 0 knowledge about building muscle. At best they re on creatine. They just train their favorites bodyparts twice if not more a week. pauly d and situation physiques are a dime a dozen. Just do biceps curls , preachers curls and dips/ cable crossovers and some flat bench press twice a week all year long and you ll look like this too. The bloat comes from creatine use. Not steroids.
Dude this is America, where people want to put in the least amount of work, with maximum results, which means teh sauce. Even Snooki herself said she wanted a "juiced" guy. Also this is NYC/Jersey you can get what you want up there. And, this is gen x/y, too lazy to do what you you said, all yr long.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2010, 07:26:18 AM »
Epic pencil neck on that guy!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2010, 09:38:44 AM »
He has already admitted to being a "juicer".

It's funny how people on getbig think all juicers look like Arnold.

This.

A few of their female friends have used some stuff here and there, too. 

io856

« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2010, 11:45:07 AM »
the situation doesn't have the x factor

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2010, 03:47:34 AM »
the situation doesn't have the x factor

Bullshit! He has THE x factor. A pencil neck like his is very rare indeed. Only Kevin Levrone comes close

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2010, 04:50:53 AM »

You have no fucking idea  ;D

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2010, 07:49:58 AM »

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2010, 08:00:54 AM »
I don't know why you guyhs are hating on the Situation.  This guy has his shit together.  First off he has the type of body the girls love.  He has proven that.  He has the type of body most guys want, he has proven that by having so many guys around the world talking about it.  I personally think his personality is great.  And it must be cause he sure is making the rounds in Hollywood.  They must see something in the guy if they keep putting him on different shows.  The guy is making bank by just being himself. I think it is something everyone would love to do. I think he is funny as hell.   He has great one liners and facial expressions.  To hate on this guy is just something people who are jealous or envious will do.
No Worries 4 me

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2010, 08:55:36 AM »
I don't know why you guyhs are hating on the Situation.  This guy has his shit together.  First off he has the type of body the girls love.  He has proven that.  He has the type of body most guys want, he has proven that by having so many guys around the world talking about it.  I personally think his personality is great.  And it must be cause he sure is making the rounds in Hollywood.  They must see something in the guy if they keep putting him on different shows.  The guy is making bank by just being himself. I think it is something everyone would love to do. I think he is funny as hell.   He has great one liners and facial expressions.  To hate on this guy is just something people who are jealous or envious will do.

to add to this, the guy is actually, somehow, endearing

also, i have hated on him but, mostly, for the reason that "noworries" mentioned in the last sentence of the above quote

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #220 on: April 14, 2010, 11:13:18 AM »

The kid is well-spoken.

Plus, he designated me as 'The Administration'.  Gotta love it.

;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »
it's hard to gain muscle naturally, why would anybody think these clowns wouldn't take a short cut?

E
qft!

just watched this show. I assume all of them do it's no biggie for them.

just listen to their girls talk how they love roided out muscular guys like it's in their world is a given that a muscular guy uses steroids..

sorry for old bump ;)

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2010, 06:07:25 PM »
I met and spoke with him in montreal
he seems like a genuinely nice guy, but dumb as a rock, and knows it

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2010, 07:05:10 PM »
JNN, you seem to have a deep heart. How do you react when friends pass away?

I ask you that question because I am often accused of having a deep heart and I don't know what anyone means when they say that.

But somehow that term seems to fit you perfectly.

I had very good friends pass away recently and it was a life changing experience. In fact - it fucked me up totally for a couple of years.

And I have been in a couple of wars where death was somewhat of a common experience but that experience was vastly different than what I have lived through lately.

Thanks for any answer.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2010, 07:17:41 PM »
to add to this, the guy is actually, somehow, endearing

also, i have hated on him but, mostly, for the reason that "noworries" mentioned in the last sentence of the above quote

Situation is cool IMO. A little too cocky for his own good though. If anyone saw the talk show they were on to basically sum up the season he got a little retarded saying he was the man of the house. Everyone laughed at him and he got pretty upset (insecure) about it.

But anyhow, the dude has it going on. For a guy though he's got a bit of a butter face lol, but he makes up for it being in decent shape and walkin with that confidence.