Author Topic: Obama regulatory CZAR - "Infiltrate & Tax all CT'ers and those that peddle CT's"  (Read 1658 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
for the 90th time, i'm not defending obama here.

I'm saying college papers are just that.  if this becomes legislation, I'll get all riled up too.

40,000!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
lol oh how the time flies!

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
*when an arguement isn't going anywhere, tossing in a hitler reference is sure to get emotions going.  great.

So true 240.  333 is being shown up here for what he is.  Someone who only believes in free speech when it suits him and doesn't believe universities should foster anything outside of the 'status quo' view of things.  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So true 240.  333 is being shown up here for what he is.  Someone who only believes in free speech when it suits him and doesn't believe universities should foster anything outside of the 'status quo' view of things.  

So, Sunstein should have the right to say we should have free speech, yet, I shouldnt have the right to attack him in pooistion of his views? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
So, Sunstein should have the right to say we should have free speech, yet, I shouldnt have the right to attack him in pooistion of his views? 

I've never had an issue with you attacking his views.  I have an issue with you trying to portray his academic paper as law as if this is something he has brought before congress to vote on. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I've never had an issue with you attacking his views.  I have an issue with you trying to portray his academic paper as law as if this is something he has brought before congress to vote on. 

How about the clip I posted?  He is on record saying we have no right to guns under the 2nd amendment.  You are ok with that? 

He is the regulatory CZAR for fucks sake and you can expect him to try to implement regulations along the lines of his views. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
How about the clip I posted?  He is on record saying we have no right to guns under the 2nd amendment.  You are ok with that? 

He is the regulatory CZAR for fucks sake and you can expect him to try to implement regulations along the lines of his views. 

That's his view and interpretation.  If we only had 'yes' men we'd have a pretty poor country.  Not everyone is going to be for everything, that's the way life is.  If he tabled a law to repeal the 2nd amendment that would be different, until then his personal views are his and his alone. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's his view and interpretation.  If we only had 'yes' men we'd have a pretty poor country.  Not everyone is going to be for everything, that's the way life is.  If he tabled a law to repeal the 2nd amendment that would be different, until then his personal views are his and his alone. 

Thats all Obama has is yes men like Sunstein, Lloyd, Jones, Dunn, Geithner, Holdren, Jennings, etc. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
Thats all Obama has is yes men like Sunstein, Lloyd, Jones, Dunn, Geithner, Holdren, Jennings, etc. 

And all Bush supposedly had was war hawks that the left hated.  You sound like a butthurt liberal right now 333. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And all Bush supposedly had was war hawks that the left hated.  You sound like a butthurt liberal right now 333. 

And look how that worked out for Jorge Boosh?  Not too well KC.

The same way this admn is crumbling, flopping, folding, and imploding by the day. 

Its become a sad joke at best.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
he took an extreme adversarial position for a college paper?  oh brother.

Don't call me when you're in my town, wait til you're on my block (mercury morris?)

hahahahahahhaha when a bill is introduced, let me know.  (never)

I purposefully take the adversarial or least likely position on most of my papers as the professors usually eat that shit up. Makes it look like you're actually interested and researching the work.

That said, basing an argument around what someone did in their 20s when they're now in their late 40s is idiotic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I purposefully take the adversarial or least likely position on most of my papers as the professors usually eat that shit up. Makes it look like you're actually interested and researching the work.

That said, basing an argument around what someone did in their 20s when they're now in their late 40s is idiotic.

This guy wrote this last year and was with his statements in the clip that americans dont have a 2nd amendment right to private ownership of weapons. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"I purposefully take the adversarial or least likely position on most of my papers as the professors usually eat that shit up."

True that.  i always scored higher on papers that were 'outside the box'.  they seem to give you extra points when you think creatively and not just regurgitate the textbook.  While morally bankrupt, the theme of the paper is relevant and useful for course welcoming constitutional debate vs. national unity, whatever.  professors like that lame stuff.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"I purposefully take the adversarial or least likely position on most of my papers as the professors usually eat that shit up."

True that.  i always scored higher on papers that were 'outside the box'.  they seem to give you extra points when you think creatively and not just regurgitate the textbook.  While morally bankrupt, the theme of the paper is relevant and useful for course welcoming constitutional debate vs. national unity, whatever.  professors like that lame stuff.

I have always been hardcore 240 - shit - how many people in a ulta lib law school headed by RFK, JR are going to go to write their law review article n protecting the 2nd amendement from enviro freaks when the whole law school is based on enviro law?   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Cass Sunstein

In a lengthy academic paper, President Obama's regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, argued the U.S. government should ban "conspiracy theorizing."

Among the beliefs Sunstein would ban is advocating that the theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud.

Some "conspiracy theories" recommended for ban by Sunstein include:

"The theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud."

"The view that the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy."

"The 1996 crash of TWA flight 800 was caused by a U.S. military missile."

"The Trilateral Commission is responsible for important movements of the international economy."

"That Martin Luther King Jr. was killed by federal agents."

"The moon landing was staged and never actually occurred."

Nice pull 33333!

But really, so what?  I don't really care that this guy thinks that.  I care if he puts it into law which from what i understand he doesn't have the power to do.  I hope we never live in a world where CT's are taxed or banned.  We might as well call it Russia or Hitler's Germany of that happens.  I wonder if he had written that in 2003.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Nice pull 33333!

But really, so what?  I don't really care that this guy thinks that.  I care if he puts it into law which from what i understand he doesn't have the power to do.  I hope we never live in a world where CT's are taxed or banned.  We might as well call it Russia or Hitler's Germany of that happens.  I wonder if he had written that in 2003.
This was written in 2008 in the Harvard Law Review from what I can tell. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
This was written in 2008 in the Harvard Law Review from what I can tell. 

Sorry,

I meant to say:  I wonder if he would have written that in 2003.