Author Topic: People of Haiti- Feeling sorry for them  (Read 8501 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
People of Haiti- Feeling sorry for them
« on: January 14, 2010, 07:19:22 AM »
Yep horrible situation but I feel as sorry for them as I feel sorry for the people frozen in time in Pompei - I just don't understand people that feel sorry for people that they never meet and have zero relations to, to me you guys are a bunch of prententious hippies.
As I said, horrible situation and yep very unfortunate that it had to hit one of the poorest countries, but I still don't feel sorry for anybody in haiti.  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: People of Haiti- Feeling sorry for them
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 07:21:30 AM »
Yep horrible situation but I feel as sorry for them as I feel sorry for the people frozen in time in Pompei - I just don't understand people that feel sorry for people that they never meet and have zero relations to, to me you guys are a bunch of prententious hippies.
As I said, horrible situation and yep very unfortunate that it had to hit one of the poorest countries, but I still don't feel sorry for anybody in haiti.  ???

This really warranted its own thread.  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 07:24:13 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 07:25:43 AM »
This really warranted its own thread.  ::)

yes, yes it does, I wonder if there are more getbiggers that feel the same way, seriously sometimes I think
there is something wrong with me, I mean like a social psychopath, I never feel sorry fory anybody apart for animals and people I know.
Very rarely did I ever had a moment in my life were I went like... Ahhh shit, I feel sorry for that person, that doesn't happen at all - I have more demon thoughts in my head like - I hope it hits his fucking head or I hope she fucking trips and gets dragged under the bus that way I can fuck her dead corpse take pictures of my giant penis penetrating her overstretched bloody vagina and sell them online... see those kinda thoughts pop up allways in my head.

On a more serious note- I just saw the other haiti thread and think most of you posting in it are a lying sacks of shit - tell me... when you saw the first images of the dead... did you think the same I did?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 07:27:27 AM »
yes, yes it does, I wonder if there are more getbiggers that feel the same way, seriously sometimes I think
there is something wrong with me, I mean like a social psycopath, I never feel sorry fory anybody apart for animals and people I know.
Very rarely did I ever had a moment in my life were I went like... Ahhh shit, I feel sorry for that person, that doesn't happen at all - I have more demon thoughts in my head like - I hope it hits his fucking head or I hope she fucking trips and gets dragged under the bus that way I can fuck her dead corpse take pictures of my giant penis penetrating her overstreached bloody vagina and sell them online... see those kinda thoughts pop up allways in my head.

No one gives a shit about your opinion nor does it warrant a separate thread. You could have easily fit this in the 4 page thread about the topic. You, in your quest to be a shittier version of Bluto, felt that it warranted its own thread because you're an attention whore.  ::)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 07:28:23 AM »

If something horrible happens to you or your family, alot of people wont feel sorry for you either, thats human nature.

Whoshshshshshshshshshshs h

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 07:28:39 AM »
No one gives a shit about your opinion nor does it warrant a separate thread. You could have easily fit this in the 4 page thread about the topic. You, in your quest to be a shittier version of Bluto, felt that it warranted its own thread because you're an attention whore.  ::)

Calm down there little buddy, I know that you're crying your heart out for the people of hatiti but I know how you really feel ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 07:30:26 AM »

If something horrible happens to you or your family, alot of people wont feel sorry for you either, thats human nature.

Whoshshshshshshshshshshs h

Thats what I mean, its bullshit, I mean a while back one of my employees comes to me and needs greviance leave his mother died, first thing out of my mouth was ah damn I am sorry to hear that... but its bollox I am not sorry at all (neither was he btw) its just bullshit we say, but we cannot mentaly feel sorry for everybody that gets killed some way or the other this planet - its impossible.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 07:30:57 AM »
Calm down there little buddy, I know that you're crying your heart out for the people of hatiti but I know how you really feel ;)

I'm not crying my heart out for them. I'm just laughing at the fact that you think the people on here value your opinion enough to warrant you starting another thread about it.  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 07:33:00 AM »
I'm not crying my heart out for them. I'm just laughing at the fact that you think the people on here value your opinion enough to warrant you starting another thread about it.  ::)

sorry to say (here we go) I'm not going to ask somebody with way less postcount then me if I can start a thread.
in my eyes you're still a new jack, you certainly meltdown like one :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 07:34:19 AM »
THIS

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 07:36:29 AM »
Haiti is now a disaster area!!  How sad.  Let us all remember what Haiti looked like before the disaster:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 07:37:21 AM »
Haiti is now a disaster area!!  How sad.  Let us all remember what Haiti looked like before the disaster:

:-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 07:38:20 AM »
Hmm. Looks a bit like Thunder Bay on a good day.  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 07:40:47 AM »
Hmm. Looks a bit like Thunder Bay on a good day.  ;D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 07:46:30 AM »

;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 07:51:39 AM »
You're a bunch of crying maggots

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 09:17:14 AM »

Looks like the voodoo gods demand more blood

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 09:30:35 AM »
so what happened there?

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 09:32:45 AM »
Haiti is now a disaster area!!  How sad.  Let us all remember what Haiti looked like before the disaster:

LOL  Even though I am deeply offended by this post Matt.  

dustin

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 09:36:06 AM »
I think that's true enough for the sobbing tits who are self righteous and feel important because of their "sympathy and compassion", but a little strong worded if geared towards anyone else. I genuinely feel sorry for them but it's not like I'm going to get up on a soap box and exploit these people so I can feel better about myself like a lot of people.

There's tons of people who thought down on Haitians as stinky, uneducated n*ggers, now they're trying to convince others about how much they care about these poor, beautiful people. Sickens me as well how people can just turn this shit on like a light switch. I honestly do feel bad, but I'm not going to update my Facebook status like some attention whore.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 09:40:08 AM »
I think that's true enough for the sobbing tits who are self righteous and feel important because of their "sympathy and compassion", but a little strong worded if geared towards anyone else. I genuinely feel sorry for them but it's not like I'm going to get up on a soap box and exploit these people so I can feel better about myself like a lot of people.

There's tons of people who thought down on Haitians as stinky, uneducated n*ggers, now they're trying to convince others about how much they care about these poor, beautiful people. Sickens me as well how people can just turn this shit on like a light switch. I honestly do feel bad, but I'm not going to update my Facebook status like some attention whore.

Quote for the motherfucking truth

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »
sorry to say (here we go) I'm not going to ask somebody with way less postcount then me if I can start a thread.
in my eyes you're still a new jack, you certainly meltdown like one :D

lamest line ever...amazing

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 10:03:49 AM »

Post of the mutha-fuckin day.  8)

I said something similar last night and a few do-gooders jumped on my nutsack like a fat chick jumps on cake.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 10:22:35 AM »
so what happened there?
from what I gathered, there has been an earthquake there.