Author Topic: Great Arab Genetics!!..  (Read 11757 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Great Arab Genetics!!..
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2010, 07:10:57 PM »
I never said they don't, you just made it appear as if it's the norm to be treated badly.

So servants DO choose to become what they are. And you called me an idiot  ::) oh the irony.
Immigrants are not welcome to Saudi. Unless they serve a purpose -ie. earn Saudis money.  Now you can be a 'Westerner' and design stuff, export stuff (oil) or give us stuff, or you can serve us, but you will never be one of us. 

/let me me know when i can set up a church of my own designation, or help out a dissident muslim in saudi.  ::)

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2010, 07:30:55 PM »
Immigrants are not welcome to Saudi. Unless they serve a purpose -ie. earn us money.  Now you can be a 'Westerner' and design stuff, export stuff (oil) or give us stuff, or you can serve us.

/let me me know when i can set up a church of my own designation or help out a dissident muslim in saudi.  ::)

They know they're coming to serve,get paid and leave. They know all of that upfront.. Clearly a fair deal. They may have a better opportunity elsewhere, but (elsewhere) doesn't want/need them.

Why are you pushing everything that you don't approve? I too can play this game but where will it end.

/let me know when you go down on your knees to propose, only to get half your wealth taken away from you. OR! let me know when you stop invading Muslim defenseless countries. 

See?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2010, 07:41:44 PM »
They know they're coming to serve,get paid and leave. They know all of that upfront.. Clearly a fair deal. They may have a better opportunity elsewhere, but (elsewhere) doesn't want/need them.

Why are you pushing everything that you don't approve? I too can play this game but where will it end.

/let me know when you go down on your knees to propose, only to get half your wealth taken away from you. OR! let me know when you stop invading Muslim defenseless countries. 

See?

Yes but they are not coming over to be burned beaten and raped. That's what ends up happening and these hapless individuals end up being deported with nothing to show for all their years of slavery. Most of these housekeepers end up being tortured by their "employers" and then accused of stealing just so the "employers" won't have to pay for their wages.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2010, 07:42:45 PM »
Media!? Oh brother. You have all the world's human rights organizations on your country's ass and you say 'what...are you talking about?' You, ksa, are the problem! Let me guess. Your Dad has his servants passports in his safe? Yeah. I thought so.  ::)  

So much for being "free employees" eh?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2010, 07:45:53 PM »

See?
Hilarious. Look. You've ignored every human rights report I've thrown your way. Hey that's cool. What do they know. And you've had some some fun out on the streets with your hot rod. ...fine. But as long as you're  on this board I'm going to dog you with all the Saudi abuses I can.  :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2010, 08:03:41 PM »
wow 6 pages in few hours and nearly nothing related to the topic of the thread ;D

i have read quickly between the lines and it seems that Bigbobs and Ksa have smacked the shit out of some pumpkin heads with their great logic and superior minds ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2010, 08:08:24 PM »
wow 6 pages in few hours and nearly nothing related to the topic of the thread ;D

i have read quickly between the lines and it seems that Bigbobs and Ksa have smacked the shit out of some pumpkin heads with their great logic and superior minds ;)
Be quiet, kid. The adults are talking, here.   ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2010, 08:14:34 PM »
this is one of my very best friends, he is 29 and trained for few separated months only before this pic.!!.. unfortunatley he stopped training now!!.. he is naturally strong!..

GREAT ARAB GENETICS!!.. 8)
Looks like a typical mexican.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2010, 08:30:05 PM »
Looks like a typical mexican.

in egypt we have all shapes!!.. seriously!..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »
in egypt we have all shapes!!.. seriously!..
Mexicans are illegally crossing into Egypt?!?!?! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2010, 08:46:43 PM »

An uneducated buffoon like you can hardly comment on logic or intelligence.
Go back to sweeping camel dung sha-labia.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2010, 10:54:36 PM »
by the way i am an arab and i dont find blonds attractive at all!!.. in my list arab girls are the sexiest then come those of latin america.. i dont like the typical european beauty!..
X2 
 Wouldn't say I don't find blondes attractive at all, that would be a little gay, but I agree with you 100% Arab girls are the sexiest. 

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2010, 11:00:40 PM »
this is one of my very best friends, he is 29 and trained for few separated months only before this pic.!!.. unfortunatley he stopped training now!!.. he is naturally strong!..

GREAT ARAB GENETICS!!.. 8)

Great, no. Pretty good, yes

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2010, 11:08:02 PM »
So Bober's real name is Babar?

That guy is nothing special, looks porky and stupid

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2010, 03:50:56 AM »
X2 
 Wouldn't say I don't find blondes attractive at all, that would be a little gay, but I agree with you 100% Arab girls are the sexiest. 

iranian girls too are very hot!!..

sure if a beautiful blond comes to me naked and dig my face in her tits i will be affected but i mean if i can choose, the typical european beauty comes last in my list!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2010, 03:53:11 AM »
Great, no. Pretty good, yes

yes bodybuilding shape wise his physique is not that great but stenght wise he is naturally very strong and his musceles respond quickly to training!..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2010, 03:54:05 AM »
iranian girls too are very hot!!..

sure if a beautiful blond comes to me naked and dig my face in her tits i will be affected but i mean if i can choose, the typical european beauty comes last in my list!!..

Iranian girls are much hotter than Arab girls. By a countrymile, except a few Lebanese girls (who don't even consider themselves as Arabs). Saoudis, Koweitis, etc...are absolutely disgusting, bot men and women.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2010, 03:57:58 AM »
Iranian girls are much hotter than Arab girls. By a countrymile, except a few Lebanese girls (who don't even consider themselves as Arabs). Saoudis, Koweitis, etc...are absolutely disgusting, bot men and women.

no there are a lot of sexy gulf girls as in every place in the world!!.. but yes the beauty percentage in iran is higher!!.. most of their girls are hot and beautiful..

by the way ppl who keep saying that others look disgusing always look disgusting themselves!..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2010, 03:58:27 AM »
wasn't there an elephant called Babar?
No doubt about it...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2010, 04:03:13 AM »
no there are a lot of sexy gulf girls as in every place in the world!!.. but yes the beauty percentage in iran is higher!!.. most of their girls are hot and beautiful..

by the way ppl who keep saying that others look disgusing always look disgusting themselves!..

I'd guess that right after Texans, Saoudi Arabians are about the fattest people on the planet statistically. And well, yeah, I'm biased, I've been around a lot of Arabs from the gulf and their behaviuor is obnoxious, they treat their employees like real slaves, they're just poiled brats who think highly of htemselves while they were goatkeepers not that long ago. And c'mon, Sherief, you must know this better than I: Arabs hate each other, Syrians and irakis can't stand Saoudi Arabians, Egyptians despise most other Arab people, Moroccans loathe Algerians and Tunisians, etc...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2010, 04:08:09 AM »
I'd guess that right after Texans, Saoudi Arabians are about the fattest people on the planet statistically. And well, yeah, I'm biased, I've been around a lot of Arabs from the gulf and their behaviuor is obnoxious, they treat their employees like real slaves, they're just poiled brats who think highly of htemselves while they were goatkeepers not that long ago. And c'mon, Sherief, you must know this better than I: Arabs hate each other, Syrians and irakis can't stand Saoudi Arabians, Egyptians despise most other Arab people, Moroccans loathe Algerians and Tunisians, etc...

man we were talking about "beauty" and not how arabs behave!!.. you are changing the topic now.. but sure arabs are not good with each other, this is a fact.. egyptians now hate algerians as if they are their number one enemy in the world and all this shit because of a stupid soccer match!!.. but still there are exceprions and i myself will support the algerian team in the world cup as i will do with all arabian teams!..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2010, 04:11:41 AM »
man we were talking about "beauty" and not how arabs behave!!.. you are changing the topic now.. but sure arabs are not good with each others, this is a fact.. egyptians now hate algerians as if they are their number one enemy in the world and all this shit because of a stupid soccer match!!.. but still there are exceprions and i myself will support the allgerian team in the world cup as i will do with all arabian teams!..

Well, people are not only "beautiful" for how they look but also how they behave. you actually expect more from beautiful women, they have to walk,talk, behave classy to match the physique. That's almost never the case with gulf girls. Other Arab countries (Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Morocco,..) are a whole different story.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2010, 04:18:12 AM »
Well, people are not only "beautiful" for how they look but also how they behave. you actually expect more from beautiful women, they have to walk,talk, behave classy to match the physique. That's almost never the case with gulf girls. Other Arab countries (Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Morocco,..) are a whole different story.

i have a lot of egyptian friends working in gulf countries and according to them there are a lot of good respectful smart gulf ppl!!.. yes some are as you said not good and disrespect their employees but still when you are in a forgien place you have to deal with all kinds of ppl.. i have a friend who studies and works in spain and beside the lot of nice ppl he meets there are a lot of others too who change their way with him as soon as they know he is arab!!.. this doesnt say that all spanish are bad, right?..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2010, 04:22:32 AM »
i have a lot of egyptian friends working in gulf countries and according to them there are a lot of good respectful smart gulf ppl!!.. yes some are as you said not good and disrespect their employees but still when you are in a forgien place you have to deal with all kinds of ppl.. i have a friend who studies and works in spain and beside the lot of nice ppl he meets there are a lot of others too change their way with him as soon as they know he is arab!!.. this doesnt say that all spanish are bad, right?..

Right but Spain doesn't have one of the highest rates of capital executions, doesn't have shitloads of "slaves" as in those countries where Pakistanis, Phillipinos, Africans are not even considere dhumans by a large portion of the Arab society. You'll find assholes everywhere. But on a higher level, Spain is still a democracy. Gulf countries are not and the only reason why everybody still kisses their asses is common knowledge.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2010, 04:26:33 AM »
Right but Spain doesn't have one of the highest rates of capital executions, doesn't have shitloads of "slaves" as in those countries where Pakistanis, Phillipinos, Africans are not even considere dhumans by a large portion of the Arab society. You'll find assholes everywhere. But on a higher level, Spain is still a democracy. Gulf countries are not and the only reason why everybody still kisses their asses is common knowledge.

i agree.. but those who accepts to kiss asses deserve any treatment.. i myself like to kiss certain asses but for a totally diff. reasons and you know what i mean ;D