Author Topic: Raw Video: Haiti Earthquake Caught On Tape; Building Collapses  (Read 4841 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Raw Video: Haiti Earthquake Caught On Tape; Building Collapses
« on: January 14, 2010, 01:16:54 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Raw Video: Haiti Earthquake Caught On Tape; Building Collapses
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 01:23:19 PM »
Damn, that building collapsed like a pancake. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »
Obviously rigged with explosives ala 9/11

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 01:47:07 PM »
nah, all the buildings didn't disintegrate and leave pools of molten steel below them (far exceeding temps reachable by burning jet fuel) for 6 weeks.

but thanks for playing!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »
Good point Tony. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 01:48:55 PM »
nah, all the buildings didn't disintegrate and leave pools of molten steel below them (far exceeding temps reachable by burning jet fuel) for 6 weeks.

but thanks for playing!

Another CT that was roundly debunked. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 02:06:32 PM »

but thanks for playing!

zingo bingo  :o

I've never experienced an earthquake. Must be a very humbling experince.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 02:17:05 PM »

hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

you mean AFTER NIST declared it was a pancake collapse, then decided there weren't 47 steel support beams in the middle - instead a hollow shaft?

Then, when the blueprints to the WTC were leaked, then NISt suddenly had other things to do?

oh brother, you don't know 911 CT 101 here.... you're too emotionally involved with the events to accept anything but 19 evil guys with boxcutters doing it alone... haha oh brother have another tampon :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 02:18:41 PM »

hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

you mean AFTER NIST declared it was a pancake collapse, then decided there weren't 47 steel support beams in the middle - instead a hollow shaft?

Then, when the blueprints to the WTC were leaked, then NISt suddenly had other things to do?

oh brother, you don't know 911 CT 101 here.... you're too emotionally involved with the events to accept anything but 19 evil guys with boxcutters doing it alone... haha oh brother have another tampon :P

So you are now in the controlled demo CT, or is it the plane filled with bombs CT, or is it the missle CT?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 02:34:32 PM »
hahahahahha I'm from the school of thought that you don't know squat about 911 CTs, and when you say 'completely debunked" without being able to list the basic CTs, it's pretty silly.

I mean, you're parroting somebody cause you haven't researched it.  had you done so, you'd know some of the 'official' govt explanations were suddenly called off or majorly altered when new intel came out.

Who are you parroting when you say it's been completely debunked?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 02:38:35 PM »
hahahahah and don't forget, the FBI admits there were 85 cameras that caught the pentagon attack, but they all malfunctioned hahahahaha oh brother.

Oh, and they "found" the magic 5 slides two days before france released 'the big lie', a nice breakdown on why a plane didn't hit the pentagon.

oh, coincidences... what would the neocon water-carrier do without them?  hahahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 02:40:01 PM »
hahahahah and don't forget, the FBI admits there were 85 cameras that caught the pentagon attack, but they all malfunctioned hahahahaha oh brother.

Oh, and they "found" the magic 5 slides two days before france released 'the big lie', a nice breakdown on why a plane didn't hit the pentagon.

oh, coincidences... what would the neocon water-carrier do without them?  hahahaha

Where is Barbara Olsen and is Ted Olsen in on the CT 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 02:41:11 PM »
hahahahha OWNED like a mofo so you dodge it.

i can't even get mad at the 911 watercarriers anymore.  I have to just laugh at yall.  it's like a 5-year old lecturing his parents on why santa is real...

hahahahahha oh man 85 cameras accidentally turned off hahahaha. .... oh brother... bring up Olsen or hitler to derail the conversation, great middle school debate move ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 02:42:24 PM »
hahahahha OWNED like a mofo so you dodge it.

i can't even get mad at the 911 watercarriers anymore.  I have to just laugh at yall.  it's like a 5-year old lecturing his parents on why santa is real...

hahahahahha oh man 85 cameras accidentally turned off hahahaha. .... oh brother... bring up Olsen or hitler to derail the conversation, great middle school debate move ;)

No, because you cant explain that little inconvenient detail it collapses your entire CT like a house of cards.  Are you in the missle crowd?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
hahahahahhahahahaa

ah yes, since SOME 911 people question the olsen phone call, the building couldn't possibly have been a controlled demolition.

talk about taking a shit in NYC and claiming to affect the weather in china.

33 I love ya brother, I would email you for info on anything healthcare or stimulus, but you're treading water on the 911 debate... you believe that one has to prove olsen or prove aliens or prove whatever, or ...

hahaha oh shit dude, you crack me up :) :) :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 02:48:27 PM »
hahahahahhahahahaa

ah yes, since SOME 911 people question the olsen phone call, the building couldn't possibly have been a controlled demolition.

talk about taking a shit in NYC and claiming to affect the weather in china.

33 I love ya brother, I would email you for info on anything healthcare or stimulus, but you're treading water on the 911 debate... you believe that one has to prove olsen or prove aliens or prove whatever, or ...

hahaha oh shit dude, you crack me up :) :) :)

I have asked you 15 times for one coherent CT that does not fall apart after 2 seconds of analysis and so far I have gotten nothing.  If you cant explain Barbara Olsen and the rest of the dead you entire Pentagon CT collapses.  Sorry, its as easy as that. 

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 03:02:08 PM »
Who the fuck is barbara olsen?   and how is she relevant to the Pentagon?

In other news, I lived in NoVA at the time this occurred.  Had countless friends and business associates that worked around the Pentagon (I often had clients that I had to meet at "Pentagon City", across 395 from the Pentagon).  Funny how out of the thousands of people I talked to after 9-11, no one can ever say they saw a plane fly in and hit the building.   It must have been moving faster than the space shuttle if it happened.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 03:05:14 PM »
Who the fuck is barbara olsen?   and how is she relevant to the Pentagon?

In other news, I lived in NoVA at the time this occurred.  Had countless friends and business associates that worked around the Pentagon (I often had clients that I had to meet at "Pentagon City", across 395 from the Pentagon).  Funny how out of the thousands of people I talked to after 9-11, no one can ever say they saw a plane fly in and hit the building.   It must have been moving faster than the space shuttle if it happened.

Barbara Olsen is the wife of the then Solicitor General of the USA Ted Olsen.  She was also a famous commentator and lawyer on TV. 
She was on the plane that hit the pentagon. 

If you guys are claiming that her plane did not hit the pentagon, then where did she go and do you have any proof of it whatsoever?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 03:08:32 PM »
hahahah do you have any proof?

hahahahaha oh brother... you spout CTs that Obama is sinking the dollar intentionally, you claim the Luscitania was sunk on purpose, etc etc... you read one PP article and were ready to declare the Detroit underpants bomber a CT....

you subscribe to every CT out there - except for the one that personally scared the shit out of you.

This is pretty normal dude.

besides, the writers of the 911 commission report have said that we need a new investigation, and they bitched about all the valuable info the white house didn't show them.  You are trying to sell a car that's already been recalled, brother.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 03:11:16 PM »
Barbara Olsen is the wife of the then Solicitor General of the USA Ted Olsen.  She was also a famous commentator and lawyer on TV. 
She was on the plane that hit the pentagon. 

If you guys are claiming that her plane did not hit the pentagon, then where did she go and do you have any proof of it whatsoever?

She's probably sippin' margahrita's in Monaco or something.  All I know is the "video" supplied as evidence of a plane hitting the building, doesn't hold up & is not enough to convince me that it happened, where as the countless "eyewitnesses" who saw nothing speaks volumes.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 03:11:53 PM »
What is wrong with you people?

That was obviously a controlled demolition OR it violated all the laws of physics!

;) :D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 03:15:40 PM »
plus an FBI member actually sued for thr 85 tapes, confirming their existence.

honestly, there are 10+ cameras on the front of every walmart in america.  You're telling me there was one sketchy shot on the most important military building on earth?  And only released when the French called BS?

Seriously, is anyone stupid enough to believe that?  Plus the FBi showing up 2 min after plane hits to confiscate gas station security footage - 33, did ya know about that?

oh, and the hilton hotel staff with the other tape who were 'mortified' at what they saw, then given gag orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   They wish they could talk about the tape, but they dont wanna go to jail.

33, you knew abuot this too right?  ;)  Shit brother, stop posting how eveything's been debunked because we can't prove aliens led by Olsen did it all.   Open a fcking book on the topic.  YOU have opened my eyes to a lot of cap/trade, stim, tarp, and healthcare BS - I'm against all of these things now that YOU showed me what BS they were.  Yet your emotion prevents you from looking at 911 with an open mind - even though kean and hamilton (authors) say the docuemnt is a whitewash.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 03:25:21 PM »
and i honestly don't expect to see another investigation on it.... people will write papers... people will come fwd down the road, wathever.  nobody will ever go to jail for it.

but yes, as the 911 commish members admit - there are a lot of unanswered Qs.  To say everything has been COMPLETELY DEBUNKED is so beyond nonsense that it is laughable.  I'm not accusing anyone of doing anything... Some people claim to know all that, and that's just as laughable.  What you have are a lot of events that don't make sense, a lot of people who didn't do their job, a terrible event that was never investigated, and some things that don't pass the smell test. That's it.

shit, I can't belive i'm drawn back into another 911 debate on a Hait thread... please guys, I'm trying to retire from 911 BS... it raises my blood pressure haha... the only thing in politics where I actually get pissed lol...

Skeeter

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »
I've been following the 9/11 truth movement a fair bit lately. There is a lot of evidence in regards to the towers being brought down by controlled demolition but this "No plane hit the Pentagon theory has a lot of holes.

A good website for 9/11 truth is http://www.journalof911studies.com/

The use the scientific approach to these issues and are objective. They have no problems debunking false theories.

They have couple of papers that were written about the Pentagon that basically say that although there is (was) little proof of a plane hitting it, but the same could be said about a plane not hitting it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 03:46:22 PM »

zingo bingo  :o

I've never experienced an earthquake. Must be a very humbling experince.
lol