Author Topic: bombs Or Dbol  (Read 4326 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
bombs Or Dbol
« on: January 15, 2010, 04:15:16 AM »
to kick start a cycle what you guys prefer both pharm grade And equal mg's taken per day

thanks

4thAD

Re: bombs Or Dbol
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 07:55:07 AM »
I love the gains from both. oxymetholone tends to make me feel a little funny when on, where as dbol makes me feel all around good.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 09:24:25 AM »
how do you meann funny? like fatigued high blood pressure aggression?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 12:58:27 PM »
He feels funny down there.

Anyways.  either one is fine but stick to just one, don't try both at the same time.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »
to kick start a cycle what you guys prefer both pharm grade And equal mg's taken per day

thanks
dbol makes me feel like shit but A50 are awsome but the funny thing bout that is there are alot of people that feel bad on one but great on the other so its kinda up to you on which one feels better

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 01:20:52 PM »
when i took dbol i Got great gains but felt fatigued And i've never taken bombs so i think i'll try them this time:)

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 06:12:28 PM »

Almost a little confusion or something.

Some people love running dbol and abombs together, it will tax your liver, but its a great combo.

I have heard way more complaints over the years of people having a harder time with oxymetholone than dbol.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 09:39:52 AM »
I like dbol because of the agression, defintely a better substance for athletic competition.   Drol is cleaner, and is easier on my liver, but doesn't give me the strength or energy that dbol does.  Drol also doesn't give me the appetite that dbol does.  The wear on the internal organ from dbol might be related to the amount of preservatives in the pills, you have to take 5-10 dbol pills to every 1-2 drol.  Dose for dose and dollar for dollar, I like drol because I haven't done as much as dbol, you have to take more pills with dbol if you don't have 50mg pills which can be hard to find.  I know dbol like test contributes to cartiliage grown, hair follicle stimulation and even some bone growth.  I don't think drol has as many or as severe sides as dbol.

I would like to try both at the same time but without some serious liver support I won't do it, especially without getting my levels checked by a doc.   I imagine it would be similar to doing test/drol, which I've done.  I really like drol.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 02:55:47 PM »
That's a false statement...there is plenty of fakes now a day but there is plenty of legit dbol...british dispensary is my favorite

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 05:15:18 PM »
fuck dbol and anadrol

all you need to be big ripped lean dry and low bodyfat% is

test tren masteron eq gh

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 10:14:05 AM »
I prefer to use 25 mg of both for some reason its better than each itself at 50

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 07:21:07 AM »
My vote goes to dbol, probably my favorite drug.  I feel great when on and can count on strength and size gains.  Drol kills my appetite and make my blood pressure surge.  I only use it when cutting to appear full when I would otherwise be flat.

dustin

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 03:01:54 PM »
Haven't used both long term or anything, nor have I measured my BP or checked out my liver values afterward... but taking it pre workout for a couple weeks each, I honestly can't say which I prefer more!!

D-bol does give great pumps and I used no more than 30mg a day all before my workout. I've gone up to 50mg and it was amazing, I backed down the dose because it was not necessary. Anadrol feels great at 50mg. Never felt the need for more, but I took 75mg on arm day because I'm prioritizing them and holy fuck. I felt like a beast.

I'll do a solid course of each and test my lipids, watch my BP, get liver and kidney function checked. I'd love to use more of them but I'm very liberal with orals... too scared to use a ton of them.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »
a bombs all the way, makes me feel like superman