Author Topic: Danny Glover: Haiti occured b/c of "Global Warming and failure at Copenhagen"  (Read 3817 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
The environmental nut jobs have been pushing this line for years!

I attended a focus group about 4 years ago for what turned out to be a PR firm that was hired by one of these Go Green/ Al Goreish/ Climate change outfits.

The moderator of the group actually went around the room and asked what we thought of advertising that blamed global warming on natural disasters like Hurricane Katrina and the Tsunami that hit the south pacific. Everyone in the room looked at the moderator like she was crazy and every single person said advertisements of that nature were outrageous and hurt the organizations cause.

The only actual science behind this garbage is rampant speculation by agenda ridden "experts" that hypothesize the increase of global temperatures will result in greater natural disasters. Apparently the fact that New Orleans was built a thousand feet below sea level and that a similar disaster occurred more than half a century earlier had nothing to do with Katrina.  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
poorly informed comments by Danny Glover.  But he's an actor, not a scientist.  If that's his opinion then so be it.  It may be wrong but so is 333's when it comes to climate change (in my mind anyway) but it's his opinion. 
Abandon every hope...

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Maybe JAG can talk some sense into this fool since she is a fellow Hollywood star! 

wait..........

nevermind!  lol

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I wouldn't call her a star.

The "Beethoven" movies franchise ended almost a decade ago. She's the Kathy Griffin of the kanine world at best.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
poorly informed comments by Danny Glover.  But he's an actor, not a scientist.  If that's his opinion then so be it.  It may be wrong but so is 333's when it comes to climate change (in my mind anyway) but it's his opinion. 

Ha ha.  Manipluated and hidden raw data anyone?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Ha ha.  Manipluated and hidden raw data anyone?

From where? One source? You realize that wasn't the ONLY weather and climate study station in the world right? Not everyone goes to them and says oh gosh i need your data for my study.  You really are clueless like i've said many times.  Go talk to someone who studies this.  Then you'll get the real deal, not some youtube clips or fox news sound bites. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
From where? One source? You realize that wasn't the ONLY weather and climate study station in the world right? Not everyone goes to them and says oh gosh i need your data for my study.  You really are clueless like i've said many times.  Go talk to someone who studies this.  Then you'll get the real deal, not some youtube clips or fox news sound bites. 

Their too busy hiding and manipulating data and shilling for govt cheese KC. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
This is obviously not related and a ridiculous comment.

Hey, I have been posting on the CNN comment section after the articles.  There are idiots over there criticizing the U.S. for the lack of speed getting aid to Haiti saying that because Haitians are black, we are slow to help and give aid.  What the f-ck?  I think some people just inject racism into everything they see.  No wonder why many are sick of hearing about racism...when so many cry wolf these days...it's an insult to real acts of racism.
The U.S. has moved at incredible speed with relief efforts, faster than anyone else.  There are hurdles on the ground that have made moving supplies hard and slower than desired.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is obviously not related and a ridiculous comment.

Hey, I have been posting on the CNN comment section after the articles.  There are idiots over there criticizing the U.S. for the lack of speed getting aid to Haiti saying that because Haitians are black, we are slow to help and give aid.  What the f-ck?  I think some people just inject racism into everything they see.  No wonder why many are sick of hearing about racism...when so many cry wolf these days...it's an insult to real acts of racism.
The U.S. has moved at incredible speed with relief efforts, faster than anyone else.  There are hurdles on the ground that have made moving supplies hard and slower than desired.

Shoot - why go into the vipers den?

To leftists, they are obsessed with race.  Its all those infantile children understand. 

Now are they saying Obama is racist against blacks too over there?

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
I wouldn't call her a star.

The "Beethoven" movies franchise ended almost a decade ago. She's the Kathy Griffin of the kanine world at best.

but people have heard of kathy griffin.

jag was in Beethoven movies?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Yes.

She was the one with 4 legs and a bone in her mouth. If you don't remember, do a google search of the Beethoven movies. All of the promotional posters with the slobbering St. Bernard--- Guess who?

Our own Jaguar enterprises. When shes not humping the mailwomans leg ( not mailman, bc she's homo), she's tearing up the carpet, urinating on her territory and chasing cats. It seems that as a capitalist canine actress she made a lot of money and lives comfortably. You would think she would have more gratitude. But no, she--it is a communist.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Yes.

She was the one with 4 legs and a bone in her mouth. If you don't remember, do a google search of the Beethoven movies. All of the promotional posters with the slobbering St. Bernard--- Guess who?

Our own Jaguar enterprises. When shes not humping the mailwomans leg ( not mailman, bc she's homo), she's tearing up the carpet, urinating on her territory and chasing cats. It seems that as a capitalist canine actress she made a lot of money and lives comfortably. You would think she would have more gratitude. But no, she--it is a communist.

if she's really gay this explains her benny blanco gimmick