Author Topic: 4chan causes suicide LOL!  (Read 17524 times)

spinnis

4chan causes suicide LOL!
« on: January 15, 2010, 12:08:57 PM »
When will getbig strike its first victim? :D

and LOL at the first comment hahahaha

(right click zoom or show image or whatever)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: 4chan causes suicide LOL!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »
The people that stick around are very strong mentally to take a beating like they do and keep coming back with their heads up.  It wouldn't happen here because Yaroni would pull the thread before anything serious would happen.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 12:11:49 PM »
that happened a few years ago....4chan is a beautiful place....it's really on a different level of kickass... ;D

bench

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 12:13:44 PM »
that happened a few years ago....4chan is a beautiful place....it's really on a different level of kickass... ;D

bench

they can ruin people lives lol,

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 12:14:50 PM »
4chan  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 12:20:24 PM »

so you find suicide funny Swede?  Wow, I have absolutely zero respect for you anymore.  Hope someone close to you dies so I can laugh on here at you. I wanna come on here one day and see you have posted that your Mom died or something and I can say "Well she sucked in bed anyways so shes better off dead".

or better yet, maybe you will die

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 12:23:48 PM »
so you find suicide funny Swede?  Wow, I have absolutely zero respect for you anymore.  Hope someone close to you dies so I can laugh on here at you. I wanna come on here one day and see you have posted that your Mom died or something and I can say "Well she sucked in bed anyways so shes better off dead".

or better yet, maybe you will die

She comitted suicide because she let herself become a FUCKING FATASS.

and I have Zero respect for suicides as it is, but if you do it because you're fatass and cant get in shape, then FUCK you :)

hundreds of millions people have cancer, live in a wheelchair,allergic to light etc etc etc, they WISH their only problem was loosing weight.

And there she is, selfish fat bastard taking her own life, fuck her.

And if my mom at one point it times becomes so fucking fat that she kills herself over some random ass comments ONLINE, then yes, feel free to makes all the jokes you want to, I would be ashamed of her.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »
what the fuk is 4chan...i'm too fucking lazy for google

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:50 PM »
bench

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 12:26:07 PM »

strange ass forum, never really understood how its built up lol.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 12:30:17 PM »
She comitted suicide because she let herself become a FUCKING FATASS.

and I have Zero respect for suicides as it is, but if you do it, ebcause your fatass cant get in shape, then FUCK you :)

know what I am slowly becoming aware of Swede

you have way worse mental health issues than me

your self-esteem is so low and you live through an internet persona at such an extreme its amazing.  In person you would be a coward little bitch and thats so easy to spot.  You are the poster boy for all talk no action. That is your specific reason for lifting weights.  You have no ability in real life to back up yourself, so you hope to intimidate people with size. You talk MMA like some expert, yet couldnt fight your way out of a paper bag. Probably wear affliction and tapout clothing.  You are scared to be alone, need to be the center of attention and are terrified of your own shadow.  Pretty easy pickings.

By the time you are 30 (or less), you will be so fucked up there will be no repair.

How do I know this? Simple. You are me when I was your age.  Yup, that's how I used to be.

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 12:33:03 PM »
your self-esteem is so low and you live through an internet persona at such an extreme its amazing.  In person you would be a coward little bitch and thats so easy to spot.  You are the poster boy for all talk no action. That is your specific reason for lifting weights.  You have no ability in real life to back up yourself, so you hope to intimidate people with size. You talk MMA like some expert, yet couldnt fight your way out of a paper bag. Probably wear affliction and tapout clothing.  You are scared to be alone, need to be the center of attention and are terrified of your own shadow.  Pretty easy pickings.

Never been called a coward nor a bitch in my entire life,.

Ive trained thai boxing
Ive trained shootfighting

dont own anything tapout nor affliciton,

anything else you wanna "thinK" you know? lol

and im Exactly the same person IRL, david is the only here that knows me irl so ask him =)

I am a funny and a pretty friendly dude, but when it comes to certian things I can be the biggest asshole ever, but Im honest and I have my values, killing yourself because you cant manage to loose weight = FUCK YOU =)

and "You are scared to be alone" is soooooo wrong its not even funny, I LOVE being alone actually lol.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 12:37:43 PM »
Never been called a coward nor a bitch in my entire life,.

Ive trained thai boxing
Ive trained shootfighting

dont own anything tapout nor affliciton,

anything else you wanna "thinK" you know? lol

and im Exactly the samer person IRL, david is the only here that knows me irl so ask him =)

no you aren't Swede.
You truly are a bitch  and an internet persona. You're a little kid who took a few classes in some thing and decided he was an expert.  You are a mental health disaster waiting to happen.  It's staggeringly easay to pick the lies out. I at least own up to all my problems (mental health, weight, my past).  You are still young and think you are all that, yet are nothing in reality. When the first serious beating comes your way, you will reevaluate.  But in the end, you are a coward, a pussy, and nothing more than a scared kid with a keyboard and a big loud mouth.

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »
no you aren't Swede.
You truly are a bitch  and an internet persona. You're a little kid who took a few classes in some thing and decided he was an expert.  You are a mental health disaster waiting to happen.  It's staggeringly easay to pick the lies out. I at least own up to all my problems (mental health, weight, my past).  You are still young and think you are all that, yet are nothing in reality. When the first serious beating comes your way, you will reevaluate.  But in the end, you are a coward, a pussy, and nothing more than a scared kid with a keyboard and a big loud mouth.

when have I claimed to be an expert?

When have I claimed to be "all that"?

and yes, ive been beaten down a few times lol. because I STAND for my opinions and will keep on doing that my enire life.

this whole reading people isn't really your thing.. =)

dont ask my stuff if you dont want an honest reply, and dont know you "know me" trust me, you dont.

you said "yet couldnt fight your way out of a paper bag."

I replied that I could,

and you say "no" lol

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 12:43:05 PM »
when have I claimed to be an expert?

When have I claimed to be "all that"?

and yes, ive been beaten down a few times lol. because I STAND for my opinions and will keep on doing that my enire life.

this whole reading people isn't really your thing.. =)

It's ok Swede, being a keyboard coward is fine, there are tons around.

I just have no respect for anyone who laughs at someone dying, especially a child, no matter what the circumstances.  That's not areal man, that is the essence of a complete little bitch.  And you kid, are a bitch.  But, there's lots of you around, keeps us all entertained.

a. why do you keep editing your replies.

b. lol after every one of your responses is THE biggest sign of zero confidence in ones self

you keep proving you are not what you portray yourself to be on the internet

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 12:44:13 PM »

Are you new to /b/ or something? People have been posting things like this on there for years. 99.9999999% of the time they're full of shit.

That exact thread has been posted dozens of times, even with that exact same wording.

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 12:44:54 PM »
It's ok Swede, being a keyboard coward is fine, there are tons around.

I just have no respect for anyone who laughs at someone dying, especially a child, no matter what the circumstances.  That's not areal man, that is the essence of a complete little bitch.  And you kid, are a bitch.  But, there's lots of you around, keeps us all entertained.

lol.

Listen to me now, Killing yourself because your FAT is Selfish, having cancer and one year left to live or something, or maby having some other HORRIBLE diesese is one thing, wouldn't make fun of that,

but when you go to the lenght of killing ourself, because of something you could take care of within MONTHS, that makes me pretty mad actually.

there are a shitload of pepople that Wish their only problem was being overweight.

starting to understand me?

I think you're getting upset because you probably had those thoughts yourself while being depressed, and overweight and mental issues.

Wouldn't you wish someone just told you the fucking truth, that you should stop being depressed and just start taking care of yourself and working out and getting your life back togheter?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »

the biggest english language picture forum on the net.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 02:39:00 PM »
LOL, what did she expect !?!? people to post and say 'good job! go have another double cheeseburger with poutine!' !?!?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 02:41:31 PM »
Wouldn't you wish someone just told you the fucking truth, that you should stop being depressed and just start taking care of yourself and working out and getting your life back togheter?
Says the George Costanza of Sweden.  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »
Says the George Costanza of Sweden.  ;D

hahahahaahha,

I do have job a few days a week at least and Im in great shape! :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 02:46:34 PM »
hahahahaahha,

I do have job a few days a week at least and Im in great shape! :D
Good man.  :)

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 02:48:01 PM »
Good man.  :)

the chance for everything turning to shit again is always there though lol

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 02:49:08 PM »
People do crazy things when in certain states of mind. Most of us are like leafs tossed around in the wind, at least when something hard hits.

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »
People do crazy things when in certain states of mind. Most of us are like leafs tossed around in the wind, at least when something hard hits.

that was beautiful