Author Topic: Anavar dosage  (Read 3281 times)

Harry Guddick

• Getbig I
Anavar dosage
« on: January 16, 2010, 09:30:47 AM »
Hey folks,

just got my hands on 300 Oxandrolone (anavar) 10mg tabs. I've never taken them before but have heard nothing but good things about it's hardening and cutting properties. From my research I've gathered a recomended dosage of 20-80mg day... Well that's a little broad, I was planning 50 mg but I would like some real life experience input to better base my final decision. So, please feel free to let me know your experiences and dosage recomanations. I am currently taking 4iu ed of hgh for the last 6 months, if it helps   

And also, would you spread the dosage throughout the day or go for the complete anavar breakfast buffet, lol. I appreciate all of your input.

Thanks much

StackedDec

• Getbig II
Re: Anavar dosage
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 09:43:58 AM »
never done Var but with the short half life and depending on your weight and diet, I'd say take 80mg/day if you are 200lbs, scaling up or down by the .4mg/lb ratio, so if you are 150lbs that would be 60mg/day or if you are 300lbs, 120mg/day

you can go 4 pills every 12 hours for ease or 2 every 6 hours for the most stable levels and best results with the least sides, and take the 2 with plenty of food and water

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 11:53:13 AM »
People always seem to recommend higher doses on these boards, maybe b/c so much UG gear is underdosed.  Real anavar isn't always easy to get.  If its real pharma grade anavar then 25 mg a day is honestly fine, depending on what you are looking for.  You could go as high as 50 for sure, but higher than that probably isn't necessary unless it's underdosed or fake.  That's just my opinion, obviously.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 09:37:04 PM »
maybe but I always assumed var was less potent mg for mg than dbol or drol, or even tbol, and I have ran 80 mg's of each of those and been good, personally I'd run var at 60-80 to start and then go up to 100 for a couple weeks because I think it's somewhat of a natural progression to pyramid orals, you don't need as much at the start but find a comfort zone and cruise until you taper off and start pct