Author Topic: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!  (Read 28672 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Sarah Palin Takes Stupid To A New Level With Glenn Beck!!
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2010, 07:59:22 AM »
BASED ON WHAT??

Why, based on that little list you are referring to.

Post that list and I will break it down and compare Obama to Palin.  Soon as I get that list we will be under way won't we?

But we won't get that list will we?  You can't provide it.  Because it doesn't exist.  As you admitted prior.  So unless that little list actually exists - and it doesn't - then you are basing your entire little whinefest on an intangible.   You are stupid.  Welcome to reality.

The only thing I am scared of is someone like you lacking braincells and operating heavy machinery.

Self contradictions are bitch when you can't escape them aren't they?  You would certainly know about that. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2010, 08:13:11 AM »
Ha ha!1!!!

240 & Lurker - can you really say this woman is brilliant?  What a joke this dyke is.  She is a moron. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2010, 08:19:59 AM »
Why, based on that little list you are referring to.

Post that list and I will break it down and compare Obama to Palin.  Soon as I get that list we will be under way won't we?

Try that again, YOU (and your fellow Palin bashers) were asked to produce the goods, showing that Palin is unqualified to be president. Since you can't do it, you play the projection game. Sorry, no sale!!

But we won't get that list will we?  You can't provide it.  Because it doesn't exist.  As you admitted prior.  So unless that little list actually exists - and it doesn't - then you are basing your entire little whinefest on an intangible.   You are stupid.  Welcome to reality.

The only thing I am scared of is someone like you lacking braincells and operating heavy machinery.

Self contradictions are bitch when you can't escape them aren't they?  You would certainly know about that.  

No, that falls on you. I never claimed that Obama wasn't qualified to be president, nor that Palin wasn't qualified to be president. I simply stated that both were green.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2010, 08:22:12 AM »
this is the problem and has always been with your straw you dont see how logic like this can be used to justify saying this other person shoudlnt be eligible to hold office b/c they believe a certain way... ::)
gay marriage ring a bell?

If any politician proclaims publicly to have radical religious views then they are ineligible to hold high public office.

that's my opinion (in case you haven't figured it out)

the same goes for Obama and the same went for Bush (and we see how that turned out).

Being a christian or a person of faith is not the same as being a bat shit crazy bible thumper

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2010, 08:24:13 AM »
If any politician proclaims publicly to have radical religious views then they are ineligible to hold high public office.

the same goes for Obama and the same went for Bush (and we see how that turned out).

Being a christian or a person of faith is not the same as being a bat shit crazy bible thumper

I actually dont disagree with you AS LONG as the same standard applies to those with lib views as well as those with right wing views.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2010, 08:27:24 AM »

And what, do tell, exactly makes a religious view, "radical"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2010, 08:27:33 AM »
Palin isn't qualified to be POTUS.  As soon as the list of qualifications is provided, I will go down the list and explain exactly why she fails to measure up.  

Now where is that list?  Where is this list of POTUS qualifications that candidates are measured by?  Hmmm....?   Certainly it must exist.  Question is, does it exist out of the board idiot's delusional mind?

List?  Let's have it.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2010, 08:29:09 AM »
Palin isn't qualified to be POTUS.  As soon as the list of qualifications is provided, I will go down the list and explain exactly why she fails to measure up.  

Now where is that list?  Where is this list of POTUS qualifications that candidates are measured by?  Hmmm....?   Certainly it must exist.  Question is, does it exist out of the board idiot's delusional mind?

List?  Let's have it.  

You claim she ain't qualified...YOU PRODUCE the goods that verifies that she's not but Obama is (as has been asked of you and your ilk for nearly two weeks).

Time's a-waisting!! Cease the clucking and start delivering.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2010, 08:30:26 AM »
And what, do tell, exactly makes a religious view, "radical"

thinking we're "fallen"

thinking the "end times" are imminent

thinking God wants you (fill in politician name) to be in office

Shit like that and you're not getting my vote and you're not qualified to lead a secular country like the USA

I'm guessing shit like that will acutally win your vote

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2010, 08:32:40 AM »
thinking we're "fallen"

Shit like that and you're not getting my vote and you're not qualified to lead a secular country like the USA

Hysterical - Obama thinks he is God and you have no problem with that.  Straw - watch this clip Bro.  He says "We need to remake the world".

Why is that Straw unless he believes we are fallen no?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2010, 08:33:46 AM »
thinking we're "fallen"

First, the USA ain't a secular country.

Second, plenty of Presidents have Christian faith, thus holding to the view of man being fallen.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2010, 08:39:26 AM »

Second, plenty of Presidents have Christian faith, thus holding to the view of man being fallen.

We're absolutely a secular country

you know it but you're just deluded by your own religious beliefs.

If we're not a secular country then the only other option is a theocracy

are we a theocracy?

do we have an official state religion?

do we have a religous requirement to hold office?

do we even require the holder of our highest office to take an oath to God?

The answer to all those questions is no?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2010, 08:51:03 AM »

List?  Let's have it.  

Asking for list x 2.

Anyone seen?  After two weeks of gnashing of the teeth about this "list of qualifications" I would think it existed by now.

Anyone seen the list?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2010, 08:53:32 AM »

BULLSHIT!!!!

You are just on a roll today with your insipid arguments aren't you?

Slyvan called.  They want their diploma and crayons back.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2010, 08:54:35 AM »
Asking for list x 2.

Anyone seen?  After two weeks of gnashing of the teeth about this "list of qualifications" I would think it existed by now.

Anyone seen the list?

Again, you claim that Palin ain't qualified. On what grounds do you make such a statement?

Two weeks later, you and the Palin critics come up with SQUAT!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2010, 08:55:49 AM »

List?  Let's have it.  

Asking for the list x 3.

Once we get that list of qualifications we can get down to pointing out why she isn't.

List?   Where is that list?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2010, 08:56:12 AM »
Again, you claim that Palin ain't qualified. On what grounds do you make such a statement?

Two weeks later, you and the Palin critics come up with SQUAT!!!

The constitution sets the qualifications not Straw or Lurker.  

BTW - where is that long form BC?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2010, 09:00:48 AM »
BULLSHIT!!!!

You are just on a roll today with your insipid arguments aren't you?

Slyvan called.  They want their diploma and crayons back.

Still cowering behind your usual squealing of silliness!!!

This ain't a secular country, never has been!! Get a clue, take some history classes, and (while you're at it) grow a spine and back your claims about Palin.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2010, 09:08:06 AM »
We're absolutely a secular country

you know it but you're just deluded by your own religious beliefs.

If we're not a secular country then the only other option is a theocracy

No, it's not!! As Dr. King stated, the church is not the master NOR the slave of the state. It is its conscience.

are we a theocracy?

do we have an official state religion?

do we have a religous requirement to hold office?

do we even require the holder of our highest office to take an oath to God?

The answer to all those questions is no?

Yet, we have holders of our highest office (current one included) take that oath before God. We have in our Declaration of Independence that the Creator gives us inalienable rights.

That is NOT the hallmark of a secular nation.

Our laws are based, in part, on the Ten Commandments (recently re-instated in a courtroom in Kentucky).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2010, 09:18:30 AM »
No, it's not!! As Dr. King stated, the church is not the master NOR the slave of the state. It is its conscience.

Yet, we have holders of our highest office (current one included) take that oath before God. We have in our Declaration of Independence that the Creator gives us inalienable rights.

Our laws are based, in part, on the Ten Commandments (recently re-instated in a courtroom in Kentucky).

Here's the oath of the POTUS. 
Can you show me where the God part is?
You've claimed it's there right?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Here's another clue for you that we are absolutely a secular nation:

Article 6 of the Constitution states:

"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2010, 09:29:46 AM »
You know, if palin runs in 2012 - I predict SHE WILL NOT engage in those town hall discussions.  You know why?  Because supporters of Rudy, Thune, Mitt, and anyone else (not to mention lots of libs!) would show up and ask her simple questions about history.

And despite her love for the USA and down-folksy nature, she wouldn't get them right.  We all know she couldn't have named 5 of the founding fathers if Beck has asked.  Which do you admire most? "All of them!"  That was like Couric asking her what newspapers she read.  Even beck called "Bullcrap!"  The, choosing washington because "he was the leader~" is poor.

In a true town hall, she would perform very poorly.  Fred Thompson was a frontrunner in 2007/2008 until people realized he didn't know much about much, and started playing trivia with him.  He just wasn't smart enough.

That being said, it's time for her to just become another fox news face, and let's focus the GOP on some kickass candidates - one who would mentally run circles around Obama/Biden, preferably. 

i pray to god she does...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2010, 09:33:07 AM »

i pray to god she does...

By that time the right could dig up a corpse and beat the happless Obama.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2010, 09:39:45 AM »
Still cowering behind your usual squealing of silliness!!!

This ain't a secular country, never has been!! Get a clue, take some history classes, and (while you're at it) grow a spine and back your claims about Palin.

Incorrect once again.

Is there a surgery for stupidity?  Maybe transplant some intellect?  Anyone want to donate some brain cells for your need?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2010, 09:40:25 AM »

List?  Let's have it.  

Asking for list of qualifications x 4.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2010, 09:43:23 AM »
1) Be a Natural Born citizen (or a Citizen at the time of the adoption of the Constitution)
2) Be 35 years of age or older
3) Be a resident for at least 14 years.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ