Author Topic: out of the game for a while - when should I get back on?  (Read 2755 times)

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
out of the game for a while - when should I get back on?
« on: January 17, 2010, 10:19:03 AM »
it's been about 5 yrs since i've trained and i recently started back up again.  i did about 4 solid cycles back then b/t 20-21 yrs old.  i peaked at about 250lbs and have since dropped all the way down to 170ish (no training, no food, no drugs) over the past 5 yrs.  i've been in the gym for 2 solid weeks now and am up to 185-190lbs at about 8-9%.  wondering how long it's recommended that i wait before jumping back on?  fyi, i hit 210lbs before ever using anything(started at 160).  thanks for any advice

4thAD

Re: out of the game for a while - when should I get back on?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 10:21:13 AM »
Train for a while brother! Muscle memory is a wonderful thing. If you've put on 15 pounds in two weeks of training the gains should come back fast.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »
4-6 Months.

PS. You can leave the weights, but they will NEVER leave you...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 10:09:42 AM »

PS. You can leave the weights, but they will NEVER leave you...

heard that...it's been a long time coming.  glad i'm back!

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:27:54 PM »
Ok, I've decided to start gathering my gear for my first cycle since my "mini-retirement."  I'm looking to start back this May/June.  This is what I've got planned:

Weeks 1-4 = 50mgs/ed dbol (might throw back in the last 4 weeks as well)
Weeks 1-12(maybe 16) = 500-750mgs/wk Sustanon (pinned eod)
Weeks 1-12 = 75mgs/eod Tren
*will be using clomid and hcg for pct*

Your thoughts?  Anything you would add or take away?  Longer or shorter duration?

Thanks for any advice...

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 03:48:49 AM »
12weeks of tren? that's a little steep especially just getting back to things....since your receptors are so clean(so much time off) i'd take a nice easy one, you Don.'t need big doses just ect sleep train And take some test

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »
agreed...... 12 weeks of Tren is too long. If you must run tren I would reccomend 6 week 75mgs eod. The rest looks good. Enjoy!
All Gas!

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 02:36:57 PM »
thanks guys

Weeks 1-4 = 50mgs/ed dbol (might throw back in the last 4 weeks as well)
Weeks 1-12(maybe 16) = 500-750mgs/wk Sustanon (pinned eod)
Weeks 1-121-6 = 75mgs/eod Tren
*will be using clomid and hcg for pct*

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 04:35:20 PM »
agreed...... 12 weeks of Tren is too long. If you must run tren I would reccomend 6 week 75mgs eod. The rest looks good. Enjoy!
thats bologna! 12 weeks isnt "too long".. unless its also "too long" for every other steroid.... you can run tren test equipoise deca masterone...etc etc... for as long as youd like... just take caution that with increasing doseages you do put yourself at some risk for developing some future health issues...

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 05:57:53 PM »
thats bologna! 12 weeks isn't "too long".. unless its also "too long" for every other steroid.... you can run tren test equipoise deca masterone...etc etc... for as long as youd like... just take caution that with increasing doseages you do put yourself at some risk for developing some future health issues...

The guys hasn't touched juice in over 5 year and wants to run tren for 12 weeks straight at 75mg eod and you think that would good idea ??? I disagree but I guess we all have differant opinions. I have ran lots of tren and its seems to me that after 6-8 weeks the sides become more apparent so why push it.
All Gas!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 06:42:08 PM »
it's been about 5 yrs since i've trained and i recently started back up again.  i did about 4 solid cycles back then b/t 20-21 yrs old.  i peaked at about 250lbs and have since dropped all the way down to 170ish (no training, no food, no drugs) over the past 5 yrs.  i've been in the gym for 2 solid weeks now and am up to 185-190lbs at about 8-9%.  wondering how long it's recommended that i wait before jumping back on?  fyi, i hit 210lbs before ever using anything(started at 160).  thanks for any advice

so wait you gained 15 - 20 pounds in 2 weeks your saying since you got back in the gym?
TEAM Nasser

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 05:57:26 AM »
so wait you gained 15 - 20 pounds in 2 weeks your saying since you got back in the gym?

yup...started hitting the weights again on January 1st and i've gained about 19 lbs since (started at 171 lbs).  And of course, my diet is spot-on.  I get b/t 3500-4000 calories(clean) per day and I'm gradually increasing that.  Muscle memory is beautiful ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 02:13:50 PM »
yup...started hitting the weights again on January 1st and i've gained about 19 lbs since (started at 171 lbs).  And of course, my diet is spot-on.  I get b/t 3500-4000 calories(clean) per day and I'm gradually increasing that.  Muscle memory is beautiful ;D

sorry I don't believe it, if you saying you gained 19 lbs of muscle, gotta be half fat too.

TEAM Nasser

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »
sorry I don't believe it, if you saying you gained 19 lbs of muscle, gotta be half fat too.

you're wrong, it's 19 lbs of pure muscle ;)  come on bro, of course it's not all muscle.  i never stated that it was. 

anyway, if you're interested in seeing what i looked like at 21yo then search 'wicknilly.'  there are some pics floating around on the board.  in the pics i was approx. 220lbs at 6-8%.  i'm 5'10

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 06:08:19 PM »
you're wrong, it's 19 lbs of pure muscle ;)  come on bro, of course it's not all muscle.  i never stated that it was. 

anyway, if you're interested in seeing what i looked like at 21yo then search 'wicknilly.'  there are some pics floating around on the board.  in the pics i was approx. 220lbs at 6-8%.  i'm 5'10

i ain't hatin, just saying it sounded like you were saying you gained 19 lbs of muscle in 2 weeks for something like that, which is impossible even with tons of fuckin gear.

TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 09:04:58 AM »
The guys hasn't touched juice in over 5 year and wants to run tren for 12 weeks straight at 75mg eod and you think that would good idea ??? I disagree but I guess we all have differant opinions. I have ran lots of tren and its seems to me that after 6-8 weeks the sides become more apparent so why push it.
a good idea ? couldnt tell you. if he is looking for increased muscle size then yes its probably a good idea because it will help him reach those ends. health wise? are ANY steroids a good idea? theres no evidence that tren would be any more dangerous than any other steroid, if their dosing were equal.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 02:36:02 PM »
a good idea ? couldnt tell you. if he is looking for increased muscle size then yes its probably a good idea because it will help him reach those ends. health wise? are ANY steroids a good idea? theres no evidence that tren would be any more dangerous than any other steroid, if their dosing were equal.
Tren just has that unfounded rep IME.  Even back in the late 80's it was always regarded as a steroid that is super strong with an emphasis on producing personality disorders and psychotic behavior.  I ran recently a nice load of tren for at least 10 weeks with no strange sides other than increased muscle growth.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »
Tren just has that unfounded rep IME.  Even back in the late 80's it was always regarded as a steroid that is super strong with an emphasis on producing personality disorders and psychotic behavior.  I ran recently a nice load of tren for at least 10 weeks with no strange sides other than increased muscle growth.

Funny you say that I know 3 people that have used tren and all three are a captain short of a full crew if you know what I mean. I knew 2 of them before their 2 Tren cycles and they were normal. I swore Tren had an effect but they thought i was full of shit.

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 06:37:57 PM »
The only sides I get from tren are increased strength, bigger muscles(as my brother luv stated), and some pretty wet night sweats ;D

Other than that I love tren and Ive been on the last 7 weeks.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 07:06:49 PM »
thanks guys

Id front load with the dball then run the tren afterwards so,

Weeks 1-4 = 50mgs/ed dbol
Weeks 1-16 = 500-750mgs/wk Sustanon (pinned eod)
Weeks  6-12 Tren ace

As said you dont need to rush in and pick up where you left off as far as doses go.
Eat , sleep and train and the above will keep you heading in the right direction.

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 08:27:29 AM »
Id front load with the dball then run the tren afterwards so,

Weeks 1-4 = 50mgs/ed dbol
Weeks 1-16 = 500-750mgs/wk Sustanon (pinned eod)
Weeks  6-12 Tren ace

As said you dont need to rush in and pick up where you left off as far as doses go.
Eat , sleep and train and the above will keep you heading in the right direction.

Why not run the tren like weeks 1-10 and run the dbol the last 4-6 weeks? Youd be better off doing it that way.

Week 1-16 750mg sust
Week 1-10 75mg tren eod
Week 10-16 50mg dbol ed

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »
Why not run the tren like weeks 1-10 and run the dbol the last 4-6 weeks? Youd be better off doing it that way.

Week 1-16 750mg sust
Week 1-10 75mg tren eod
Week 10-16 50mg dbol ed
Yes I like this to  ;D
I see no reason to run dball/tren at the same time first up again , two compounds are plenty to run togeather each week.

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2010, 08:02:52 PM »
Yes I like this to  ;D
I see no reason to run dball/tren at the same time first up again , two compounds are plenty to run togeather each week.

When the gains from the cycle start to slow the dbol will help get you over the hump at the end of the cycle.

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2010, 08:12:29 PM »

Week 1-16 750mg sust
Week 1-10 75mg tren eod
Week 10-16 50mg dbol ed

i really like the look of that...damn, now i get to hurry up and wait. 

and just an update - size and strength are still increasing at a good pace, but size is definitely outpacing my strength

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2010, 09:39:05 PM »
When the gains from the cycle start to slow the dbol will help get you over the hump at the end of the cycle.
Agree , good logic bro.