Author Topic: Snooki's boyfriend a bodybuilder and the fight  (Read 25140 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: jersey shore "snoookis fight"
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 06:00:11 PM »
You sound like a hero.  I bet your ride a white horse and wear the finest armor with a shield that states your honor code:
"Women: I'm afraid to talk to them, but ready to claim I'll defend their honor in any situation."  
Sorry Mr Ike fucking Turner I disagree with punching a girl in the mouth.  I guess because your low class ass seen that sort of shit growing up while your drunk old man pounded on your mom.  We civilized folk tend to believe beating a girl is wrong
I

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »
Sorry Mr Ike fucking Turner I disagree with punching a girl in the mouth.  I guess because your low class ass seen that sort of shit growing up while your drunk old man pounded on your mom.  We civilized folk tend to believe beating a girl is wrong

The guy who hit her was put on some kinda school suspension and was just fired in the past week or so.

dustin

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 06:03:28 PM »
Hitting stupid bitches like that almost seems justified, fucking smashing their mouth is just a wee bit excessive though. Even for a fucking troll like Snookie.

Some girls go absolutely bonkers to the point where you can hardly contain them. Slap them, maybe. Punch?.... well, not on camera at least lol

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 06:04:55 PM »
Hitting stupid bitches like that almost seems justified, fucking smashing their mouth is just a wee bit excessive though. Even for a fucking troll like Snookie.

Some girls go absolutely bonkers to the point where you can hardly contain them. Slap them, maybe. Punch?.... well, not on camera at least lol
she was not out of control.  He overreacted.  Im ashamed of those meatballs they didnt do shit
I

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 06:04:55 PM »
You sound like a hero.  I bet your ride a white horse and wear the finest armor with a shield that states your honor code:
"Women: I may be afraid to talk to them, but I'm ready to brag about how I'd protect their honor to all that will listen."  

Actually that's how it used to be. If some chick got smacked by a guy at a club you can bet half the club is goin after that guy. Now days, it's all pussy as fags that are bred so of course this whole thing may seem strange to them; a guy standing up for a girl. The younger generation are a bunch of pussies.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2010, 06:05:51 PM »
Actually that's how it used to be. If some chick got smacked by a guy at a club you can bet half the club is goin after that guy. Now days, it's all pussy as fags that are bred so of course this whole thing may seem strange to them; a guy standing up for a girl. The younger generation are a bunch of pussies.
well said
I

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2010, 06:07:38 PM »
bench

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 06:08:56 PM »

The guy who hit her was put on some kinda school suspension and was just fired in the past week or so.
amen to that
I

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »
A female cast member, Nicole Polizzi, named Snooki kept going after some guy, Brad Ferro, verbally in a bar while they were both drinking on the MTV show Jersey Shore. Guess what happened? The guy punched Snookie in the face really hard.

There's an article somewhere saying he was a teacher but after the punch cannot find work anywhere now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 06:10:52 PM »
hey chaos since we are from the same town why dont we get together and settle this like men.   I'll show you why you don't talk tough on the Internet and send me threatening PM messages.   I'll kick your fucking ass homo
LOL.........

1.)  You don't even know where I am.

2.) I would never send a threatening PM.

3.) I'm not that hard to find if you are from SoCal.

4.) Please show up and kick my ass.

5.) I'll be there tomorrow at 5PM.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 06:12:05 PM »
amen to that

Do you know the story behind it?......he was cut off at the bar for being to drunk so he stole her drink.she said something to him and he punched her.

...anyone defending him for that is an idiot.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 06:12:55 PM »
LOL.........

1.)  You don't even know where I am.

2.) I would never send a threatening PM.

3.) I'm not that hard to find if you are from SoCal.

4.) Please show up and kick my ass.

5.) I'll be there tomorrow at 5PM.
I cant make it at 5 how about 6 and you better bring your A game Im tough
I

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2010, 06:16:10 PM »
I'll be in the squat rack. You know, the place you do curls.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2010, 06:18:41 PM »
It's like the other week I'm on the beach with my family and I'm lickin this chick's asshole right?  Kids are playin in the sand nobody says nothin right?  So she's lookin at me like "Why are you lickin my asshole"?  So I says "CUZ YOUR PUSSY TASTES LIKE SHIT!!!!".    Try to be nice and do somebody a favor right?
lol
I

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2010, 06:22:50 PM »
Sorry Mr Ike fucking Turner I disagree with punching a girl in the mouth.  I guess because your low class ass seen that sort of shit growing up while your drunk old man pounded on your mom.  We civilized folk tend to believe beating a girl is wrong

What makes you think I "seen" that shit?  
I've never seen a man punch a woman in my life, save for videos online.  

It's your comment about putting the guy in a "coma for two weeks."  There's a fine line between a coma induced blunt trauma and death induced blunt trauma, and an even finer line between a two week coma and death.  

I wouldn't be able to sleep well tonight if I saw a fuckface such as yourself make a claim like that without giving a response.  I don't see the reason to be a fake tough guy.  No box is going to read your post and finally give you your first peeled gap.  

Your post alone is evidence that you wouldn't have done shit if you were there except work your ass off to try to console Snookie and then fap alone in your bed after she left with someone else, so don't get all worked up when you make that fact obvious to everyone else.  

Y

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 06:25:58 PM »
What makes you think I "seen" that shit?  
I've never seen a man punch a woman in my life, save for videos online.  

It's your comment about putting the guy in a "coma for two weeks."  There's a fine line between a coma induced blunt trauma and death induced blunt trauma, and an even finer line between a two week coma and death.  

I wouldn't be able to sleep well tonight if I saw a fuckface such as yourself make a claim like that without giving a response.  I don't see the reason to be a fake tough guy.  No box is going to read your post and finally give you your first peeled gap.  

Your post alone is evidence that you wouldn't have done shit if you were there except work your ass off to try to console Snookie and then fap alone in your bed after she left with someone else, so don't get all worked up when you make that fact obvious to everyone else.  

black please.  I would have broke his jaw and then yours for being such a fucking weak ass piece of shit.  Go fuck your mother before I do
I

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 06:28:19 PM »
guy please.  I would have broke his jaw and then yours for being such a fucking weak ass piece of shit.  Go fuck your mother before I do

You probably break a lot of jaws, eh?  I bet you just punch people all the time, hard too. lol 

Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »
You probably break a lot of jaws, eh?  I bet you just punch people all the time, hard too. lol  

He's coming to beat me up tomorrow.

I'm scared and stuff.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2010, 06:32:37 PM »
You probably break a lot of jaws, eh?  I bet you just punch people all the time, hard too. lol 

[/quote  I haven't hit anyone in many years however If I saw a guy hit a girl like that I would break his jaw. Hands down no questions ask.  I know everyone is a tough guy on the Internet. However after 20 plus years of MMA and amateur boxing and my combat training while serving in the Army Ive got more than enough skill to send that puke to the hospital for a prolonged visit
I

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2010, 06:32:52 PM »
It's like the other week I'm on the beach with my family and I'm lickin this chick's asshole right?  Kids are playin in the sand nobody says nothin right?  So she's lookin at me like "Why are you lickin my asshole"?  So I says "CUZ YOUR PUSSY TASTES LIKE SHIT!!!!".    Try to be nice and do somebody a favor right?

Dice Clay quote

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2010, 06:33:39 PM »

I'm scared and stuff.

oh he will be there......in his finest armor...

bench

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2010, 06:39:05 PM »
You probably break a lot of jaws, eh?  I bet you just punch people all the time, hard too. lol  

I haven't hit anyone in many years however If I saw a guy hit a girl like that I would break his jaw. Hands down no questions ask.  I know everyone is a tough guy on the Internet. However after 20 plus years of MMA and amateur boxing and my combat training while serving in the Army Ive got more than enough skill to send that puke to the hospital for a prolonged visit

How many jaws have you broken over the years?  You seem to know exactly what it takes to fracture a jaw with your first.  I'm curious how many times you've done it.  
I'm guessing a LOT of times.  You probably used to really punch people hard when you were in the service, right?  You were just born with 'heavy hands,' I'm guessing.
Y

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2010, 06:39:22 PM »

I'm scared and stuff.

If you admit you were wrong and say your sorry I promise I wont beat you up
I

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2010, 06:41:01 PM »
who was the douche bag that punched her in the mouth.  Has this kid been exposed yet

Yes, he was a Phys Ed-teacher that also practiced MMA.
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2010, 06:42:57 PM »
If you admit you were wrong and say your sorry I promise I wont beat you up
LMAO.

Aplogies are for pussies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!